Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 pm
Yamikonton
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
zero stood up. his eyes set on the building. he made his way into the building.
"i may be a akatsuki but this was my home"
zero's shadow rebuilt to building in a alarming speed.
he then looked at the girl

"this world will not change on its own. a demon is a demon, nothing good comes from them"
Rahenno turned to Zero after completing the north side of the wall. Nothing good comes from demons? He though. Rahenno gave a chuckle. "You Akatsuki, always think that us demons are evil. Not all of us turn out to be that way." He stated simply waiting to see what would happen.

"nothing is good. we are all evil. it is just a mater of time. next time you take on the form of the beast you may not go back'
zero was finishing off the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 pm
Jedi looked at Zero. ".......you." Jedi had a look of content on his face.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:21 pm
She stands up and watches them talk. "um well....." She begins to walk out of the room withought being noticed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:22 pm
jedimastersonic
Jedi looked at Zero. ".......you." Jedi had a look of content on his face.

"yes me, i am not here for a fight"  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:26 pm
Jedi smiled and turned to leave. "i'll leave it for him to decide then." Jedi walked out of the office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:30 pm
She walks out of the newly referbished door . "ok... i dont know what that was about and..... i dont think i wanna know."She continues towalk down the hallway.  

kikiomoru

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:51 pm
"Zero is right.... all humans are born curupt. But the thing is we can learn to control it before it's to late.... Lenon failed at that." Oron looked out the window and watched the birds chirp in the wind. "Once you are curupted it's nearly inpossible to go back.... but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:28 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
Yamikonton
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
zero stood up. his eyes set on the building. he made his way into the building.
"i may be a akatsuki but this was my home"
zero's shadow rebuilt to building in a alarming speed.
he then looked at the girl

"this world will not change on its own. a demon is a demon, nothing good comes from them"
Rahenno turned to Zero after completing the north side of the wall. Nothing good comes from demons? He though. Rahenno gave a chuckle. "You Akatsuki, always think that us demons are evil. Not all of us turn out to be that way." He stated simply waiting to see what would happen.

"nothing is good. we are all evil. it is just a mater of time. next time you take on the form of the beast you may not go back'
zero was finishing off the building.

Rahenno turned to him from the desk. "My demon was extracted, but i still know how to control the four tails. I know my limits. Specking of which...." Rahenno got up he went to the door and walked out the office. He wanted to test something.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:45 pm
Blood knocked and bowed before the new raikage and said "Lord rahenno, When will be the next chunin exams?" then after he said that he bowed again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:46 pm
bb3000ae
Yamikonton
Rahenno turned to Kiyoshi. "I don't know but it's a likly possiblite that she is at mist. Last i hear she and Oroami had a house there." Rahenno then turned to Jedi nd nodded.

Kiyoshi made a confused face. "Then who's in charge?" He asked since a Kage can't really leave the village for good.

Rahenno smiled. "I'm the new kage of the cloud." He said know Kiyoshi would be surpized.

((Nice Rah instead of quoting my line you edited it XD))

Kiyoshi was a bit shocked then followed after Rahenno. He needed to talk with him about something important since he was the new Kage.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 pm
((lol, sorry, i mistook edit for qoute. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:12 pm
((Waaaait...so Eris quit as Raikage and Yami is Raikage now?))

Zann looked at Rahenno in confusion,
"So...do I have to call you Raikage-dono now?" He asked after a pause. He was also glancing in Oron's direction with interest, noting his feathers. A Kamisama?  

iZann

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 pm
a clone of jedi walked in. he had his headband covering his right eye. "yes it does, and i have something to talk to you about."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 pm
((umm, i'm not in the office right now.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 pm
Blood then asked "Um do you know when the Chunin exams are, mister?" tapping jedi's Shoulder  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games