Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:55 pm
He's like the same height as my bro? *cracks knuckles* bring it on.... twisted

Now playing : Energy - Natalie fet. Bash

I heart this song crying and I heart my iPod blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:55 pm
Guess who btw XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KuraiGekkou

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:59 pm
Er, you? xd Ohmigosh, no offence, but if you came to where I live people would say ur gay. Wait, are you? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:10 pm
heyyyy

Just cause i wear Pink, Hang out in a guild full of females, and have a cute totoro bag dosen't mean im gay!!

Nahh lol XP of course im not gay. I just think Pink looks really snazzy on a guy. And i cant help it having a bunch of females in this guild (since apparently gurls like RPing more then guys) and the Totoro bag isnt mines, nor is the pink glasses. Those are a friend lending it to me during the pic. She wants me do a full out pink theme XD.

However just that same day a friend of mines im diffently metro. Acting like a gurl all the time and such. Fehhh i dunt act like a gurl..  

KuraiGekkou

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:16 pm
Ahaha, I wuz gunna say "I want glasses like that..." Sowwy Kurai, I didn't know xd Besides, only tough guys and gurls wear pink......ahaha. Pink is my cousins class color. So their, like, maskot person is the pink panther. She has a shirt that says "Only tough guys and girls wear pink" on it with the pink panther. I want a shirt like that.......... crying its pink and black, those are like my most favoritest colors in da whole wide WORLD scream domokun xd Oh, I love this song *dances to How Could You - Mario* rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:16 pm
angeltrinity-"No put me down, put me down!!"
random guy1-"hurry get the tranquilizer!!"
angeltrinity-"No, im not going!!!" ::bites random guy1::
random guy1-"Ouch, dont let her escape!!"
angletrinity-"you will never take me, NEVER!!" ::manaical evil laugh::
random guy2-"Got you!!!" ::sticks strynge(sp?) in angeltrinity's arm::
angeltrinity-"Woozzy...woozzy...wo.zzZZZzzzZ"
random guy1-"Sorry, but you have summer school kiddo" ::carries angeltrinity::
random guy2-"phew that was a hassle 0.o"

::closes door behind them::

random guy2-"O s**t I think she's waking up!!!"
angeltrinity-"DDIIIIEEE!!!!!!!"

::all that could be heard are screams and crashing sounds::

Well ya, just a little thingie of how much I rather RP with you guys then go to boring P.E. summer school *talks to self* remember, I wont have to do P.E. ever again when im done with this, never again in high school, never, never...  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Trel Ridgeback

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:11 am
eek Its a totoro bag!?!GIMMIE!!!!!!! Or at least tell me where to get it! ^-^ heart 3nodding blaugh xd 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:49 am
whee

rofl blaugh

I wonder what happened to Mint at Festival B... oh no! The talking duck got her!

I'm going off to camp in a week... crying gonk I might need some 1-2 people gather event items for me if I miss any... mrgreen
My OMFG: stare Should I?
My Kitty: stare Of course.
My OMFG: *eats head*
Me: GAAAAAH MY HEAD!!!  

Icarus7

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:09 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:31 pm
Wow... Kurai has turned all pink gangsta on us. ^.^ Still, that's awesome, he can wear pink. He's so mature now.... I guess. Still, I want that backpack... Totoro is a good movie. 3nodding Lol, but really... nice picture Kurai... I swear, you'll woo all the chicks, even if they're not Asian. xd  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Icarus7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Triste Morningstar II
Icarus7

On #2: I knew how to turn PMs on before my first post... it's not that hard...

You have a functioning brain.

heart Yay!

It's from a topic in ED with a changed topic to trolls.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8887519&page  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:30 pm
Woah...that was an interesting....subject xd but seriously, I cant stand people who type like that.

1) I cant understand a word they are saying
2) ......uuhh, i dont have a #2......

But like if your like playing around with the

OMG lyke 7ha7 was teh c0013st (<-- that took me 2 minutes to write, I swear xd ) and I know your a(n) literate person, then I think its hilarious xd  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:31 pm
rofl Wow... that's pathetic. Lol, that is why I try to avoid ED, n00bs shall overrun it... in due time. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:41 pm
~Kee Kee Matsumi~
rofl Wow... that's pathetic. Lol, that is why I try to avoid ED, n00bs shall overrun it... in due time. -_-

Not while us ED flamers still draw breathe!!!!

We will live in fame or go down in flames!

(( lol why am I singing part of the us airforce song?!?! ))  

Yhoshua

Van Mutsuhito

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:45 pm
I've come to an assumption tonight. All of those sexy big thighed anime chicks... even those in hentai, they're all based off of sexy overweight people and black women. ^_^ I know this is random... but honestly... have you ever seen an Asian woman that irregularly shaped? I'd rather they kept to things that were culturally correct, because natural things are so beautiful. Not to say that there aren't any big thighed Asians in the world... just... I haven't really seen any in my neck of the woods. Especially since countries like China and Japan are extremely healthy.. so, you really don't get such deviations in women. Heh, and thank you for a bit of your time. I'm working on my profile. ninja  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games