Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 pm
((O_O.... oh she's asking for a b***h fight... lol.. swear there was a different word.. loL! ^^))

Rose looked at her, stuttering over her words and then looked over at Haseo. She decided to make it his decision, but she was a no either way. She like being alone with Haseo.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:19 pm
((LMAO!!! Are you getting attatched to Haseo? im not talking about Rose either))

"Thats the kind of house ive been thinking of, sounds good to me" he looked at Rose "But ill let her decide cause just as long as im with her i dont care" Alyssia looked at Rose with puppy dog eyes "Pweeeease Rose"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 pm
((haha.. i dunno... maybe... lol! rofl ))

Haseo's remark took Rose off of her balance, "Uh.." She stammered thinking, "Well... permanently?" She asked her. She didn't like the way she behaved it made her mad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:27 pm
((haha then your not going to like the other thing i have up my sleeve twisted ))

"Well no.... but just long enough until we get our own place" Alyssia looked at Haseo with a kind of dissapointed look "I dont really care, as long as i dont have to be all alone anymore"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:29 pm
((*whimpers*))

Rose looked at her and sighed internally, "Alright then.: She said in a happier tone normal for her, "Why not?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:44 pm
((You will not like it))

Haseo nodded and turned around to finish playing the game he was loading, Alyssia jumped at Rose "Thank you so much"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:49 pm
((Oh boy...))

Rose chuckled, "No worries... now I have to pack everything I unpacked..." And then she shrugged it off, "I can live with it... It'll take a few minutes.." Or seconds... She thought smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:59 pm
"So when exactly are we moving in?" he said still looking at the screen and shooting zombies with the mouse "As soon as possible i hope" she looked at Haseo and bit her bottom lip and looked at him with a eyes full of lust I seem to like him more every second, i may have to abandon my deal and actually steal him from her  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:03 pm
Rose sighed, "I don't know, tell us when you're available for us to move in, after today that is of course. I don't want to rush you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:07 pm
She looked at Rose and nodded "Anytime is good with me" then she looked back at Haseo "And i dont mind a rush every now and then" Haseo stopped shooting and just sat completly still looking at the screen with wide eyes  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:09 pm
Rose looked at them both, This is giving me such a bad feeling... She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:13 pm
Haseo shook off the comment and went back to shooting zombies "Well why dont you write down your adress on a peice of paper and we'll suprise you" he said not looking at Alyssia "Ok that works to, but dont make me wait to long ok?" I cant stand this anymore...... I have to have him she thought, then started to let some of her succubus power leak out flooding the room with a sweet aroma than only males could pick up on, she looked at Rose "You have a peice of paper and a pen?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Rose looked at her and nodded as she went and got it and gave it to her. Her eyes didn't leave Haseo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:21 pm
Alyssia leaned over the table and started to write, Haseo sat up and smelled the air then closed the internet and then just leaned back in the chair "Which one of you just sprayed perfume? It smells fantastic" she stood up straight "Oh thats probably me.... i bought this new perfume the other day" she handed Rose the paper "I just wrote down my cell number so i can come help you guys with boxes and stuff" she looked at Haseo and smiled got him....  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:28 pm
"Perfume?" She asked. She carefully sniffed the air and as Alyssia's back was turned on her she looked at her. I don't smell it... but i do smell a rat..

((haha.. i couldn't help that line... ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games