Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:32 pm
Mana loked thoughtful. He drew some of the emotions he had pulled from others from his own reserve. Mana tried giving Kir the emotions of frustration to see if it would work.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:34 pm
The emotions bounced off of his programming. Kir destroyed any and all emotions given to him, since they were all self preservation. And he didn't need self preservation.

(gone to bed)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:38 pm
Mana's brow furrowed. He pulled another up from when he had seen a little girl fasinated be a butterfly. He tried giving that one to him to see if it would work. Mana hoped it would at least effect him a little.

//night/  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:36 pm
Spira stood in the halls, her master having walked off on his own business. She waited. He would need her soon, or have some use for her soon, so she simply waited.

Shina approached the lab, silent and bold. The man, woman, and machine went here, so she would as well. She wasnt sure this would end up well in her part, but it most certainly was fun. Life, is only lived once. She meant to enjoy what made her happy.  

Fujibayashi Shina

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:38 am
Leonard was behind Rick again, with a crystallis stuck to his finger. "I'm happy i could bring him to you sir. by the way, i found an escaped experiment in the deeper labs, and it attacked me. it had an odd ability to crystalize its blood into a weapon form. i had to kill it sadly, but i did remove the crystallis. what would you like me to do with it?" Leonard said. he could do just about anything with it, including implant it into himself or Rick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:53 am
Rick looked over to Leonard, "Well, for now I guess you could keep a hold of it," He said. He was in his lab again, getting some things to prepare the next experiment on Kir.

"..." Kir rejected what was being projected to him. His head tilted a little towards the source of the feelings, but did nothing else. He looked ahead blankly again, towards Lydia since he was facing the hallway between the isles.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:47 am
Mana sighed. If he was rejecting emotions then it was going to be a hell of alot harder to give him his personality. "Kir what about Lily?" He asked hoping for something. He was hating crystallis so much more now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 am
"..." Kir didn't respond. What about Lily? His memories had been extracted, so really; what about Lily? He felt nothing towards anyone, including affection. He was just a weapon. That was what he was made to be. His memories and self was stored in a disk which is in Rick's laboratory. Kir's body was there, but his mind wasn't. He was a blank slate.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:54 am
Leonard nodded, then put the crystallis to his chest, over his shirt. there was a little glow from it, then it was in his chest, over his heart, though not in it. it would be painless to remove, and non lethal, but it for the moment would prove useful. "I believe my leige, that i will take this oportunity to learn to use my new ability." Leonard said, referring to the crystallis he had just implanted in himself. turning, he walked out of the lab, and headed for the sparring room the guards used.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 am
Some Might Say...
Archereus had followed Rick into his lab silently. "Perhaps, if she is not essential, it would be a good idea to eliminate the vampire girl. She could prove troublesome." He hissed to the man.

Chronarch looked at the man. "To be honest, I have little idea of just what crystallis are. It's not really imperative for me to know that, either."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 am
Rick sighed, "I would give you permission to do that, but since the girl's holding KIERAN's blood crystallis and refuses to disclose it's location...It might be destroyed as well," He said, "If his blood crystallis is destroyed then he will die," He found a file and flipped through it, "...'Bradley Freef' huh...?" He smiled, "You know, I got another mission instead. I want you to find someone for me and monitor him. Make sure he's not doing anything he shouldn't, like stand up against me. I have a feeling he's going to become an obstacle," He showed Archerus a picture of Bradley, "This is the man. Can you find him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am
Some Might Say...
Archereus looked at the picture. "I should be able to." He replied. He'd be able to find the man using the same method he used to find Lily and Kir. Finding someone through name was nigh unto impossible. But the assassin could find someone if he had one observation of him- A picture, a voice sample(Of course, if they weren't talking ti'd be more difficult.) He bowed to Rick and faded into the sight realm. HIs entire body faded to black and it would be impossible to interact with him. With that preparation, he began to walk through the walls of the Academy, to the exit. The demon concentrated and sought out the image of the man. The first thing he found was the picture, which he quickly disregarded. Archereus quickly targeted the man and took off at a blistering pace, angered that he was simply returning.
[[Exit to Snow Peaks]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am
Rick watched the demon leave and returned his gaze to the file, "What a pleasant surprise, 'Bradley Freef'," He mocked the name and threw the file down on the desk. It opened up and his picture and profile stuck out. Under his picture, the name 'Bradley Seguro' was written.
Rick stood and walked over to Kir's wing. He lifted it out of the chemical bath and inspected it with a devilish smile, "Like father like son," He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 pm
Leonard had gotten into the sparring room and was ripping the training dummies apart literally, using energy, his sword, claw, and even his own blood as weapons, shredding them.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:59 pm
Lydia stopped rattling her bars and instead just watched Kir with emotionless eyes. Her head tilted to the side, slightly.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games