Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:13 pm
Aiyoku and Chinatsu just barely evade the explosion by going straight upwards. They stand there atop the bird watching and waiting to see the outcome of the leaf.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:11 pm
((Too bad I aint Gaara But Lightning jutsus render your explosives useless. I found that out by fighting marquis. That shield can absorb lots of damage but to be fair the puppet I used to make the Shield is broken.))

Zeramaru moved his puppets near him and dismantled yoroi.
"Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism)" Zeramaru made a quick hand movement making Yoroi cover him and his puppets as he made the Shield.

The explosion ravaged the area around the shield and disabled yoroi so Zeramaru had to put it back in the scroll.

"I'll make you a deal. It seems you want something from the hokage I can get it for you provided that I be informed of what the hell are you doing" Zeramaru shouted as he extended the 4 tails comming from his back raising him 5 stories in the air.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Akira dispelled his panthers as he formed some handsigns "Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Release: Raging Storm of the Dragon) As he bend backwards and crossed his arms moving rapidly forward onto the ground erupting in a giant column of flame high into the sky sending a wave of chakra counteracting the explosion.

Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Release: Raging Storm of the Dragon)
Description: An extremely powerful technique that tests the physical limits of the user, it is the mark of a true Katon Master. Using all methods of heat creation and transferal, the user channels chakra all over their body and dramatically bends forward, their back hunched and aimed upward. Then, slamming their crossed arms onto the ground in from of them, firmly planting both palms on the ground, the user erupts in a blazing column of impenetrable flame. What the result is what can only be described as a funnel of pure fire. Designed to be used defensively over all else, the fire as well takes different form as floods of chakra meant to reinforce the technique discolor it. Purple, blue and red all at once, this funnel surrounds the user completely and has obvious effects: anything that makes contact with the user during this technique becomes instantly enflamed, and such force by the chakra launches it back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:14 am
((Umm excuse me, but you read that technique description wrong, you can't counteract the entire explosion because its 2km in diameter and all your jutsu description says is that anything that hits the flame gets negated and pushed back which wouldn't really counteract the explosion in its large detail, maybe a small part of it, but not the entirety.))

((oh P.S. / Edit : Havock please finish the chuunin exams those have been going on for a millennium and we got a bunch of bored genin and perhaps chuunin that need something to do.))  

Eris5

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:00 am
((That means stare Someone DIED!! eek Yeah havock PWEESH FINI EXAMS! ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:22 am
((umm....im kinda confused about the whole thing, but I guess im responding when you were about to activate the bomb))

Raiden saw the massive bomb and cursed, something of that magnitude means he'll have to use his sharingan to protect himself from the damage. Though he wouldnt be able to protect Senkai from it so he used propelling winds launching himself high into the air using the wind itself. Senkai exhaled a massive icy mist against the explosion. If this didnt work at least Raiden would live. He made handsigns and used air gliding, riding on his fan to stay airbourne. He looked over at the two girls, glaring at them hatefully.

((ok, senkai's icy breath, or blue mist as its called, is capable of freezing anything, even ameratsu. So this should severly weaken, if not stop it completely, the explosion, though damage would still be present. ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Eris5
((ok, the shadow wasn't directed at you it was directed at Syn. Also I haven't even detonated this C3, which by the way is the giant explosive deidara used to almost blow the sand village to well sand rubble. So summon your puppets they will all be caught in a giant blast if you dare use them.))
((P.s. LEAD PUPPET...lead poisoning anyone? have fun with that you just killed yourself pretty much by jumping into that puppet, also in your description of the puppet you said solid lead which would beg the question how do you enter a solid space?))

Aiyoku laughs at the mass puppets appearance. "All you puppet users think alike!" She puts her hands quickly in their clay pouches and lets them chew away once again on more clay. She puts her hands back in the detonation position ready to detonate the C3 Clay which will DEMOLISH the majority of the leaf village (Meaning a simple evasion or lead puppet isn't going to save you.) Suddenly the shadow of hers reveals itself from the clouds. Her clay bird swoops down quickly diving at break neck speeds and skims its stomach inches away from the ground, in which Aiyoku jumps on and the bird takes off into the sky once again. she makes the handsign and the clay buddha she made poofs into smoke and is a hundred times as big. the figure stands as tall as the hokage's office once did. She then makes the handsign and focuses her chakra in which they clay figure blows up into a furious explosion which is sure to level most of the leaf village unless someone does something seriously drastic in order to save the fate of this wretched place.

(First off lead poisoning can only happen if you get it in internally or in your blood , ex: eating paint chips or getting shot duh, I read the article back when I was in elementary school, since kids apparently got lead poisoning the most.....second I'm sorry that my explanation wasn't clear but obviously I meant that it is made purely out of lead but there is a dug out for me to hide in......and third yes a lead puppet can take on that explosion since fall out shelters were made of lead, which I do believe they were created to with stand nuclear explosions so nice try)

Lulu pulled the strings from with in the puppet which was more difficult since the puppet was pretty heavy. The puppet's arms rose up which revealed its robes were used for gliding, it used the air from the explosion to take off being blown away. It went very far and crashed landed somewhere "Ugh.....damn that was rougher than my last boyfriend.....hahaha" she said laughing at her joke. Their were a couple of shatters on her puppet but nothing she couldn't handle.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:01 pm
((XD, well my salamander should of weaken it, but lets wait for masumi and eris. n nice comment XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:27 pm
((Actually, just for clarification, older fallout shelters were made with concrete lined with lead. The concrete abosorbed the heat, and the lead absorbed the radiation. Lead alone, is too soft a metal to be used purely as a building material. But it is an amazing absorber of gamma radiation, which is what nukes produced. Well that and a ton of heat.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:41 pm
(yes but later on lead have been used to make some vaults in order to make them stronger.... I saw it on Modern Technology in the discovery channel)  

kidnap_santa_clause

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:56 pm
kidnap_santa_clause
Eris5
((ok, the shadow wasn't directed at you it was directed at Syn. Also I haven't even detonated this C3, which by the way is the giant explosive deidara used to almost blow the sand village to well sand rubble. So summon your puppets they will all be caught in a giant blast if you dare use them.))
((P.s. LEAD PUPPET...lead poisoning anyone? have fun with that you just killed yourself pretty much by jumping into that puppet, also in your description of the puppet you said solid lead which would beg the question how do you enter a solid space?))

Aiyoku laughs at the mass puppets appearance. "All you puppet users think alike!" She puts her hands quickly in their clay pouches and lets them chew away once again on more clay. She puts her hands back in the detonation position ready to detonate the C3 Clay which will DEMOLISH the majority of the leaf village (Meaning a simple evasion or lead puppet isn't going to save you.) Suddenly the shadow of hers reveals itself from the clouds. Her clay bird swoops down quickly diving at break neck speeds and skims its stomach inches away from the ground, in which Aiyoku jumps on and the bird takes off into the sky once again. she makes the handsign and the clay buddha she made poofs into smoke and is a hundred times as big. the figure stands as tall as the hokage's office once did. She then makes the handsign and focuses her chakra in which they clay figure blows up into a furious explosion which is sure to level most of the leaf village unless someone does something seriously drastic in order to save the fate of this wretched place.

(First off lead poisoning can only happen if you get it in internally or in your blood , ex: eating paint chips or getting shot duh, I read the article back when I was in elementary school, since kids apparently got lead poisoning the most.....second I'm sorry that my explanation wasn't clear but obviously I meant that it is made purely out of lead but there is a dug out for me to hide in......and third yes a lead puppet can take on that explosion since fall out shelters were made of lead, which I do believe they were created to with stand nuclear explosions so nice try)

Lulu pulled the strings from with in the puppet which was more difficult since the puppet was pretty heavy. The puppet's arms rose up which revealed its robes were used for gliding, it used the air from the explosion to take off being blown away. It went very far and crashed landed somewhere "Ugh.....damn that was rougher than my last boyfriend.....hahaha" she said laughing at her joke. Their were a couple of shatters on her puppet but nothing she couldn't handle.

((i just hate amateur puppeteers and so does my characer i am 5 stories in the air duh i'll see. Well true lead is tough... but ... I know of something tougher.))

Zeramaru saw the hag like puppet survive.
"I hate amateurs!" Zeramaru said as he jumped towards the puppet using his 4 tails.
Zeramaru eyed the puppet looking for a weakness and saw a crack and he then pulled his puppets towards it.
Zeramaru blinked activating his mangekyo "Amaterasu!"
The thing is Zeramaru had two puppets with mangekyo and Amaterasu so TWO jets of black flame headed towards the lead puppet specifically towards the cracks.
"Fool lead melts even if I dont hit the cracks I'll melt it around her imprisoning her and since she could not move it fast enough due to its weight she wont be able to dodge besides... I can manipulate Amaterasu in case she moves" Zeramaru thought as he rose back 5 stories into the air.

((its logic...Sure amaterasu aint real but it is supposed to be one of the hottest flames. Lead melts and it also starts to give lots of _____ which will kill you inside. That puppet is Lead you wont be able to dodge or get out...actually go ahead and open the hatch you will be burnt to a crisp stay inside let it in case your demise))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:01 pm
Raiden sees the attack, he could stop the flames easily, but something he rather asked first. "Come now zeramaru...why attack a girl who's on our side? preserve your chakra for them not her" He said shruggingly.

((ouch....poor girl. and thats true ameratsu is like the strongest flames, and they bust pratically through anything but very very few things, puppets are done when this nails them))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:11 pm
kidnap_santa_clause
(yes but later on lead have been used to make some vaults in order to make them stronger.... I saw it on Modern Technology in the discovery channel)

((YOU HAD TO GO OFFLINE NOW I WANTED TO SEE HUMAN POPCORN! Zeramaru has this thing... sees puppeteer must kill puppeteer its like a reaction. Chakra... what chu talking 'bout foo? ))

Zeramaru turned towards Raiden but he was not ok his body had an orangey glow to it and a voice more evil than his said "Zeramaru is not home"
This was followed by an evil laugh.
Zeramaru started using the 4 mechanical tails to make him walk forward but the orangey glow started to intensify.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:15 pm
Raiden looked at the, or what was, zeramaru. The chakra was definitely not his own. The only thing it could be was a demon. "Ah...I see. Then your the demon within him. I never knew this. So are you here for fun now?" He said, smirking slightly. A demon should make things more interesting indeed.  

Shruikan Tenshi

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:32 pm
(you know that would be nice and all even though I did write I was blown far away and you wrote you jumped towards me....yeah unlikely so null and void......besides I have other jutsus besides puppets)

Lulu formed handsigns "Earth Style Split" she slammed her hand onto the back of her puppet which caused her to sink into the floor. Once she was sure she was from harms way she got out of the puppet amd placed it in her scroll. "Now to look for the Hokage to get this mission over with, she began to tunnel her way to the the ramen shop to look for some clues as to her where abouts.

(amateur puppeteer my a**)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games