Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:52 am
(CRAP! I WAS GROUNDED FOR A DAY AND NOW I MISSED 12 PAGES OF NON_STOP ACTION!! AND I AM TO LAZY TO READ IT ALL!!)

Yokai sighed deeply as he jumped on a tree ready for something.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 am
HeArtybr0k3n
(CRAP! I WAS GROUNDED FOR A DAY AND NOW I MISSED 12 PAGES OF NON_STOP ACTION!! AND I AM TO LAZY TO READ IT ALL!!)

Yokai sighed deeply as he jumped on a tree ready for something.

((HAHA you missd me hold of Zeramaru and Ban I am sooooo BA!!!!!))  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 am
(( No Raiden because that wasn't the first place you went -_- ))

(( @Reiko: There is a electric barrier there so you can't enter ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:45 am
(( Alright I deleted my post anyway ))

*Hanzo noticed Kami disappear in thin air. He thought this was very suspicious and he knew it wasn't over yet....suddenly he felt a giant rise in chakra that it even scared him it kept building higher and higher the power was strong enough to kill them all. He used his lightning manipulation to open up the electrical gate and used his speed of lightning to zoom by and grab everyone they were heavy all on him but he used every bit of strength he had no one was gonna be left behind. His speed was so fast he was gone in a blink of a eye and so was everyone else. Once out he grabbed ahold of Reiko as well adding to the stack of bodies he had 2 on one arm and about 4 on his back. He kept running and with a final leap he jumped over the gates and up high overlooking the village.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:12 pm
((irishshamrock12: I thought something was fishy, and know that know your a chunnin, you should not have been able to run from both me and Havoc. You need to watch out for overpowering your character.))

Neska walked throught the tree gate to Konaha. "Hanzo!!" he screamed holding his sword out. There was something different thou. he twiched and cut into a tree. "Opps" he said pulling the sword out. "Hanzo, lets finish our fight now!!" He order as his chakra rose like crazy. "Or I will kill the village in seconds." He said walking into the open as two other his other hands were doing handseals. "I'm only goin to ask one more time." He said stopping at one handseal, ready to release a dangerous jutsu, not just to the everyone but himself. "So what is your answer?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:51 pm
Kashiim went back to Sunagkure in order to see if Kurisu was alright.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm
(( Read my post earlier I sent you a pm as well you should of burned when I used ameratsu ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:00 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Death_God_Mito
ban looked at Hazno as his body light on fire he made a handseal as his body puff into smoke. "Substitution jutsu" he said as he appeared in a tree and launch towards hanzo. "Your mine." He said but his movements were shakely so were even harder to read. and then he began to spin his sythe around making it like a strobe light, only being able to see in 1/60 of the time as he brought back his sword and got ready to attack

(Will everyone remember that you do have a limit on Chakra.)

(( Your right I was lowered of alot of chakra but then Zeno gave me some more but I blew most of it again using ameratsu. Though I want you to look at something you wrote..
"ban looked at Hazno as his body light on fire he made a handseal as his body puff into smoke. "Substitution jutsu"
The subsitution jutsu would make you turn into a log instantly now if your body lit on fire before turning into a log then your still on fire because it burns for 7 days and 7 nights once in lit you. Also it was instantly and so you couldn't just make a handsign that fast now a powerful suiton user could maybe get out of it maybe a fuuton user as well so it's not god modding but I wont say how you could. ))

((PS: I am fused with both the lightning and fire dragons so even though I am low on chakra the jutsu I do use I will have a easier time doing because of the enhancement from the dragon's fusion, now if I wasn't fused I'd be pretty low on chakra and wouldn't hold out much longer. ))

Dark-Ninja70

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:49 pm
((Dude, I move at 1,000 mph. Faster the ameratsu can move, plus I see alot of godmodding in this guild but I let most of it fly, like you with Phi, how he only took a couple of hits, even thou he should have been hit more and damaged badly because each lighting bolt is as powerful as the one in our world, so you might not die from it but you will be every badly burned.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:51 pm
(plus summoning the dragon should have kill you, you did that right after you left the earth dome, that would have used up more then the chakra you had left. So we are both died.))  

Death_God_Sakura

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:56 pm
((Alright im getting really pissed at both of you, i want you both to PM me with your profiles, and any links to your customs. Thats if you can since you Death still havent made a thread with the approved jutsu's in... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:20 pm
Death_God_Mito
(plus summoning the dragon should have kill you, you did that right after you left the earth dome, that would have used up more then the chakra you had left. So we are both died.))
(( Yes I was lowerd but Zeno gave me some chakra and after summoning the dragons I would be lowered but when I did ameratsu that basically drained me and I had to use the dragons help to manipulate it to make it larger. I did get you though because read this:
Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. As long as the user keeps the target within their eyesight, this technique is unavoidable.

LINK: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amaterasu

I saw you and once I at least saw you, you were done. Even if you were going faster I have the mangekyou which allows me to predict your movements thus slowing you down in my vision. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:25 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Death_God_Mito
Ban smiled and looked like the genjutsu affected him, but at the last second he reached out to grab Hanzo. "you fool, this gift blocks all chakra in me, that means yours as well." he yelled as he hand launched at lighting speed towards Hanzo. "Your going no where" he yelled (this next part is if he grabs you) Ban pulled Hanzo back and would pocced to bring his Sythe and sword down on him

((I'm not kidding Gift of Raijin really blocks all charka. and a Genjutsu is in one sense a link of chakra. Kai is a burst of chakra to broke the flow of chakra between the user and victim, but if the flow is block in either one the Genjutsu doesn't work.

PS razz hi lighting is shooting towards you.))

*Hanzo was caught off guard as Ban grabbed a hold of him with such short notice and very little time to do anything Hanzo did a simple tiger sign and poofed into a log (Substitution Jutsu). He reapeared on a high tree overlooking the battle with Phi over his shoulder. He did the kai-release as he began to feel sleepy then bit his thumb, pulled out a scroll out and slid his finger over it. Suddenly a giant poof a smoke came followed by a bright and blinding light. Hanzo had summoned Tenka the lightning dragon and fused with him. There standing on the tree was a man appearing to be a golden knight.*
"Ban, I will not let you harm the people I care about I will fight to the death if I must! Your a powerful raiton user but....SO AM I!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lighting Dragon - Tenka

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( When Hanzo fuses with Tenka this is what he looks like but with Wings ))

Tenka has the power to control and make lighting. Tenka has yellow armor around his whole body when physically touched it can send up to 1,000 volts to the person who touching him(only the summoner can touch him with out being shocked). With one roar Tenka can break a thunderbolt in half. Tenka strongest move is "Lighting Mirage" billion of lighting bolts comes out Tenka mouth wrapping around the enemy shocking them, until they pass out. Tenka rarely shows emotion but he is one of the most loyalist. When fuse with the summoner lighting surrounds the summoner legs making them able to move as fast as lighting.

Death_God_Mito
Ban began to laugh as he saw the lighting dragon fuse with Hanzo. "There is one problem with that." he said with a smiled as he raced off towards Hanzo. "Lighting doesn't hurt my." He said pointing Raijin's sword out in front.

(Sarius Tanaka, asked me to post for him so here it goes.)

Sakuya body light on fire and burnt away to ashes.

Your Rank: S-Rank
Name of Jutsu: Second Flame
Jutsu's Element: Fire
Description: This is very a interesting jutsu indeed this will give a person second chance in life. When the user is near death or dead he will be turn to flames and be transported to a safe area. The bad part is the person will not be able to move or do anything for 3 real days. Also this jutsu can be use only once every month meaning if you die during this time you will die.

Dark-Ninja70
(( I forgot that thanks havoc ))

*Hanzo grinned*

"That's why I had a back-up plan..."

*Using his speed Hanzo jumped up in the air and pulled out another scroll, he slid his already bitten finger over it and yet again a giant poof of smoke emerged but this time it followed with a hot red light. Hanzo looked the same as before but this time his armor was red with a golden trim. He had activated his mangekyou and instantly lit Ban on fire with (Ameratsu) then used his powers that came along with the fusion with the fire dragon to expand the flame all over his body.*

Death_God_Mito
ban looked at Hazno as his body light on fire he made a handseal as his body puff into smoke. "Substitution jutsu" he said as he appeared in a tree and launch towards hanzo. "Your mine." He said but his movements were shakely so were even harder to read. and then he began to spin his sythe around making it like a strobe light, only being able to see in 1/60 of the time as he brought back his sword and got ready to attack

(Will everyone remember that you do have a limit on Chakra.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:41 pm
irishshamrock12
(((NO!!!!!!!!!!! don't come back please i'll...... well i'lll do something evil of you like kick a pupy, or kill tedd.......... oh wait doesn't everyone want that to appen besides Reiko..........))

((KEELL TEDD!!!....REKIO'S SHOE IS MINE!!!!)))

Zeramaru falls out of the sky with his 1 ton scorpion puppet creating a crater where he landed.
"Did i miss any....thing..." Zeramaru's voice trailed off seeing Rekio.
"This is not going to end well..."  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games