Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:07 pm
"I'll see you soon then dear." Nephilis said to Samara before she left. As he walked forward to the kitchen, he began to continue thinking of the question harder. With a breath of assurance he responds, ~Yes. I do. But I want to come up with the name.~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:14 pm
Samara smiled to the two kids. "We'll see you two in a few," she said as she began to walk past them. She leaned in and kissed Tenshi on the forehead as she made her way out the door. ~Deal.~ she responded to Nephilis. ~I'm actually glad to hear you say that Neph. Because I would love to have a child with you, too. And it doesn't have to be immediately. Just to know that the option is there...you don't know how happy that makes me.~  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Riko smiled, nodding. "Sure... go for it, love. I want to see what you've got up your sleeve." She leaned against the wall, seeing what he would get for her. Riko liked him in that shirt, making her blush lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Nephilis walks down the hall smiling. ~Perfect then, but after we paint this ceiling. It'll be for us all.~ He walked into the kitchen and began to start cooking but pauses, feeling a massive conversion in aura. "Disturbance." He murmured as he kneeled to the frying pan. "Bad one."

~~~

Kessaris looked around, smiling. He was a boy of simplicity so he pulled something off the racks quick. A white tee shirt with light blue and purple designs followed by blue jeans. "There you go, lovely. Let your beauty flow."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm
Samara smiled. ~Of course~ she said. She went down into the orchard and picked a few pears and some apples and oranges. She brought them into the kitchen, but dropped them when she saw Nephilis on the floor. Dashing over to him, she placed a hand gently on his shoulder. "Neph...are you alright? What is it?" she asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:48 pm
"I'm fine." Nephilis said as he stood placing a hand on the unactivated stove. "Just something weird happened. Something...I've never felt before." He looked into her eyes, trying to find any reason it happened in them. "It's something I'll worry about later. For now, just tend to Tenshi and Morganna. I'll handle the breakfast...in a minute." He kisses Samara and slides out a seat from the table before sitting in it, resting.  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:53 pm
"They're getting cleaned up, so I'm tending to you," Samara said. She went to the sink and filled a glass with water, setting it in front of Nephilis. She sat across from him, placing a hand on his. "You know if you want to talk about it...bounce ideas around...anything...I'm here," she said, looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 pm
Neph looks at Samara. He can tell she really wants to talk so he sits forward and caresses her hand with his other. "Just a couple of things between us. Lately, I've been feeling alot of surges in aura. All over the place. It's actually getting to me now. First, there was one not long after Nas was killed. Then there was another, but it was really far off, another that occurs only during the day and now this one. This one though is very close to one I felt not to long ago at all. These pulses are hitting me hard, Sammy. I can feel them." He lifts her hand and kisses it, returning his gaze to her. "Something I've been keeping from you, my dearest. It's just a guess for now. What if Nas is still alive? I can feel something like it, but it's getting fuzzed out intensely."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 pm
Riko nodded, going into a changing room and changing, coming out. "Hmm..." She smiled, turning around. The shirt fit her body so well and the jeans even though a bit big was really great with her knee high boots. "I love this..." She said softly, hugging Kessaris.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 pm
Samara placed her free hand on Neph's cheek, caressing it gently. "We need to find out what's causing them," she said. "I hate seeing you like that. And if Nas is still alive somehow, I'm afraid that could mean a bit of trouble in the mix for us. He and his wife are vengeful people I'm sure. The only thing we can do is to be as prepared and informed as possible. Would it be an option to be able to get someone in there to find out what is going on? A spy of sorts?"  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 pm
"I'm glad you do. We're on the same page. It doesn't stop here though. These are just a few and now we can pick for ourselves." He looked around the store and laughed like a kid in a candy store. "Coats and jackets galore, although we won't need them in the desert." Kess looks around and spots some shorts, black and long cut. "That with sandals. Perfect. Be right back, okay lovely?"

~~~

"That's just it. They don't know that I know, if I know. Sending a spy would let them know that I'm at least curious. Bad. I knew I should've gotten invisiblity when I last saw Daphne." Nephilis was at an impasse in strategy, but as he looked at Samara, thoughts began to form. "You're right. It's the only way to be sure. I feel sorry for asking the guy, but Plague owes me this much. Damn it. If they get caught, we'll have a bit of a problem. They'll know, then they'll defend. Later this evening, get the defenses set up okay? Make sure that Tenshi and Morganna don't leave. We're locking down."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:33 pm
Samara nodded to Nephilis. She squeezed his hand gently. "It's all going to be alright in the end," she assured him. "But I understand your concerns. It is just that we either have to be proactive and try, or sit back and wait, potentially letting things worsen before they get better," she said. "It is like they say...'it is easy to choose right from wrong. It is harder to choose the wrong that's more right'."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:44 pm
"Yeah. The lesser of two evils...either way we're going to have a war." he lamented lowly. Her words echo in his mind and he latches onto the deeper meaning. "You're nothing but right." he responds with a less melancholy smile. "That's why I love you. Not because you're beautiful and voluptuous, but because of your mind." He rubs his nose against her's and sits back in his chair with his leg over the other. "Oh boy. Me and you are going to have to plan the hell out of this one Sammy. Just when I was going to start painting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:49 pm
Samara smiled warmly at Neph's words of adoration. "I love you, too," she said. "And with both our minds put together, I'm sure we will be able to put this to rest." She stood and moved to where she was sitting on the table to be closer to him. "I have faith in you, Neph," she said, kissing his hand. "I have faith in us."  

The Lacey Bear

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games