Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Whats your favorite smell? Like aside from vampire stuff. "Hmmm." he nuzzled into her neck and took a deep breath and smiled. "Well, since you qualify as a mortal I guess that isn't a valid answer huh? So I guess it would have to be sage." He smiled then began to think of his next question for her. "So what is your favorite color?" He liked a deep purple almost black.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:55 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled as he nuzzled into her neck. She nodded softly, Well, since you qualify as a mortal I guess that isn't a valid answer huh? So I guess it would have to be sage. Hunter smiled and Veronica let her fingers wander down his chest. She loved feeling every muscle in his body. Without a doubt, he was the strongest guy she'd ever touched. "Personally? I really don't have a favorite color but if I had to chose," She thought for a moment, pressed a kiss to his chest and looked back up at him, "A dark purple or a darker pink."

||im going to get my nails done.. ill be back! ^^||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:01 pm
||Have fun||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter nodded absentmindedly at her answer a dark purple or a darker pink He was concentrating more on her fingers on his chest. "Your turn love." he whispered stoking her face softly then chuckling. "I thought we were playing the favorites game, not make the vampire want to kiss you."

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica bit her lip and tried to think of a question as her fingers continued to stroke his chest lightly. Hunter brushed his fingers along her face and chuckled, I thought we were playing the favorites game, not make the vampire want to kiss you. She grinned and turned to look at him, "I'm up for that game too."

||gah..sorry.. its so short >.<||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and pressed a kiss to her collarbone and neck then her check and the corner of her mouth but avoided her lips teasingly. "It sounds like a fairly interesting game." he remarked in a disinterested tone that held an undertone of laughter. He kissed her other cheek. "But I'm not quiet sure how that one goes..." he trailed off mischeviously and kissed the corner of her mouth again, then her nose and he nibbled at her neck and shoulder but still didn't press his lips to hers.

||You haven't been waiting long have you? Sorry I was cleaning my room I get a new bed today ^^ soooooo happy. ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica felt herself sigh as he kissed the corner of her mouth, purposly avoiding her lips. Hunter was already driving her insane. It sounds like a fairly interesting game. She giggled lightly aws he kissed her other cheek. But I'm not quiet sure how thatone goes, He kissed the corner of her mouth again and she licked her lips. "Uh huh. I'm sure you're not." She breathed. He was nibbling at her neck and shoulder. She cupped his face in hers and pressed her lips to his, "You are such a tease." She remarked with a hint of laughter before running her tongue along his. Veronica loved being the tease-ee but she preferred to be the teaser. It was much more fun to watch the guy squirm.

||nah, i was busy making my first post for Fear and Desire ^^
special kind of bed?? mines a loft ^^||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:08 pm
||Brb my step mom is forcing me to go to the store with her .||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:20 pm
||aww): okies||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:18 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Noooo I would never tease you Veronica." he chuckled as she pulled his mouth to hers and massages his tounge. He sighed and kissed her harder, running his hands up her back to cup the base of her neck and rub it tenderly, sensually. "I thought it was your turn to ask a question."

||Back!! I don't understand why she does that. "Do you wanna go to the store?" me-"no" her-"too bad your going" she had absolutly no reason for me to need to go with her argh!!!! Oh and it's just a normal queen size bed, I ish upgrading from a twin lol ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:23 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica kissed him harder, ignoring his sarcastic comment. Hunters fingers were cupping her beck and he was rubbing it softly. I thought it was your turn to ask a question. She pulled back slightly, her lips lingering infront of his. "Oh right," She breathed, her fingers continued to run along his skin. "Favorite song as of riiiiiiight... now." Veronica grinned.

||me mommy does that! lol it sucks. i know. and ooohhh well atleast its better then a twin^^||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"My favorite song right this moment. Hmmm, Toccata and Fugue in D minor." He traced her ear with his tounge and began to hum softly in her ear. "That would be the song I speaking of." He lay his head on her chest and closed his eyes smiling serenly. "But your heart beat is a beautiful rythme as well."

||Ima make Hunter be evil lol||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled when he picked a song she was not expecting, but she really shouldn't be suprised. He was like a threehundred year old vampire. Of course, he'd pick something old. Her heart starting racing as his tongue traced her ear and he hummed the song to her. Hunter laid his head on her chest and she could feel her heart speed up that much faster. But your heart beat is a beautiful rythme as well. She sighed, "My heart beat is probably the more erratic sound in the world right now." Her voice was soft and breathy. She had never met a guy who made her want him so much, so often.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:19 pm
demonicrebelcowgirl
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

My heart beat is probably the more erratic sound in the world right now Hunter smiled as her heart sped up. He kept his head on her chest and ran his hand across her stomach and down her leg. "I like the sound of your erratic heartbeat."

||Going eat dinner then chores brb ^^||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunters head rested on her chest and she wanted to throw him to the floor and rip off what was left of his clothes. But she decided against this action. I like the sound of your erratic heartbeat. He was good. That was for sure. "And I like the sound of your voice." Veronica smiled, "Its your turn." She ran her fingers through his hair.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games