Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:57 pm
"Sentiga." She mewed. "Can we please go downstairs? I dont feel right... I just feel like something is wrong..." She said looking up at Sentiga. She truly didnt feel right, and something was making her stand on end. Plus, she knew there was some salmon in the fridge downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:58 pm
Sentiga heard the girls stomach growl again and she sighed and whispered *i know there is another kitty nearby and i know that it is causing trouble, but this will just be my way to test Dracoso, i want to see how he handles it* she says softly, then reads the girls mind and makes the same salmon pop up in front of the cat on a plate *bon apetite*  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm
The cat, hissed at him again and swiped his paw at him. You'll pay for this b*****d. No one takes what is mine from me. He meowed and looked up at Mia, asking for help.

Mia looked down at the cat, "No I think it's something else," she said as she hugged the cat closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:03 pm
She sighed, and lightly licked the salmon. She curled into a ball, next to the cat-n**, falling into a light dreamy sleep.  

byakuya_legend

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm
*I think he must smell Sentiga on me, she is a wolf and sometimes kitties think Sentiga is bad from her scent, but it should be ok* i say as i hug Mia and lead her to my room, i sit down with her next to me *oh and just becareful, this kitty is a stray and came in, so maybe it belongs to someone, and u never know what Tak or the new girl might do if their kitty is hurt* i say worriedly to her

Sentiga gently picked up the kitty covered in cat n** and snuggled her close into her bosom *i love such sweet girls, mmm but i like when they are normal form to sleep with* she said with a sly smile as she carried the girl with the catnip downstairs  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 pm
Elli felt herself being picked up, but didnt wake. She was to busy dreaming about being dropped into a vat of salmon, all for her to eat.  

byakuya_legend

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 pm
The cat had now had enough. He glared at the young man in front of him. Bullshit, I'm someone elses. I own myself and this girl. The cat said smirking. And you can't do nothing about it, even if you are her brother The cat yowled and hissed, he jumped up and attacked Dracos face, trying to tear out his eyes.

"No, Mr.Kitty," Mia yelled at the cat as she attempted to grab him off of Dracos's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 pm
Dracoso picked up the cat under the arms and gently put his thumbs on the shoulders, making the front paws go limp *I think he might be rabid sis, maybe we should take him down and put him in a cage for now, so he doesnt hurt himself* i say caringly *Sentiga taught me how to hold a kitty so it wont get hurt and so that u can manage it gently without hurting it* i say as i carry the kitty downstairs, i put it into a cage, then put in a blanket and some catnip and cat food with cream. *There he is as comfortable as can be. and we can come back and see him whenever we want to. maybe Tak or the new girl can tell us where he came from later, but for now lets get some rest and talk about what to do next* i say as i lead Mia back upstairs with her hand in mine, holding it lovingly as i look into her eyes.

Sentiga carried the girl, linked to the girls dreams, back to her room and then sat down on the bed, the spell tryign to affect her too but breaking as her barrier worked over it. she laid down and snuggled the kitty up into her lap, the catnip still all around her  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:32 pm
Elli sneezed, cat-n** to near her nose. She woke up slightly up at Sentiga. "How lng do you think I will be like this?" She mewed, yawning at the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:52 pm
"But Mr.Kitty will be lonely," Mia said as she looked back from where they came. "We can't just leave him all alone, I'm sure he's not rabid." She started to pull Dracos back to the room, having a worried look in her eyes.

That b*****d The cat thought outstreching one of his steal claws. I would never thought I would have to use this until now. The cat cut the bars of the cage with the claw and walked up to the door, crying.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:54 pm
Dracoso looks into the room to find the cat out *He cut the bars open, and whether the cage was weak or not i dont think a normal cat would do that, as well all the other kitties are in there from the family. dad loved to own animals* i say to her *besides Sentiga put in her kitties that love new friends* all the kitties inside the room start to walk around the new cat and keep a cautious eye on him  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:41 pm
I See Clearly Now

Still on the floor, Clarity figured she might as well be of some use to the family that "employed" her. She was still brand new to the Mael's mansion and she wondered how long this family would last. Clarity had gone through over a hundred different "homes" in her lifetime. None lasted more than a couple of years. Most "families" became insane long before then.

That's because you're a bad, bad girl.

Clarity felt a chill slither down her spine at the "voice" that she knew existed only in the confines of her own deranged mind. She willed away the voice and resumed to scrub the marble floors with the soap and bleach mixture that was always used to clean the Mael Mansion. Her hands were bare, and Clarity tried not to wince as the chemicals seeped into small exposed cuts on her knuckles.

Why are you ignoring me, Clara dear? Don't you love me anymore?

Just go away, go away, go away. Never come back.

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Sentiga left the kitty girl there with more salmon, enough to let her sleep the day away, and headed down to the kitchen to find the girl cleaning up. Everyone else had left so she walked over to her and then tapped her on the shoulder *stand up new....maid* she said after examining her *i want u to wash your hands, put on gloves and then come back to me, i have a bit of work for u* she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 pm
That ******** a*****e, bringing on other mangy felines into this. He glared at Dracosco. Oh, you'll pay.

The cat meowed and ran in between Mia's legs and headed straight towards the kitchen. He entered the kitchen and went straight to Clarity. I'll just hide behind you a little bit. He jumped behind Clarity's legs and rubbed against them.

"Come back here Mr.Kitty!" Mia yelled and ran after the poor cat, just like he wanted.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sirenlunacy

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:27 pm
I See Clearly Now

Clarity glanced up from her cleaning and glared at the woman before her.

"Please leave your so-called pleasantries at the door, madam. I am no maid, but a slave." Clarity paused before continuing with a perfunctory, "And I only answer a master's call."

As she returned to her scrubbing, she felt a small warm thing rub up against her bare thighs. Startled, Clarity's arms plunged into the cleaning bucket. She hissed with pain and looked behind her to see a young woman running towards her and the small kitten.

The first thing she noticed about the young woman was that she had fairly large breasts and had her hair in pigtails. The second thing she noticed was that she looked. . . distressed.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff