Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:06 am
"Well, I WAS going to go save the world, but I guess, since you expect it, I COULD slip in some back-stabbery selling out. It's sooo heroic these days." She returned, exasperated and sarcastic.
Sell their secrets? WHAT secrets? And wouldn't she have to have been paying attention to sell them? Couldn't she just go and get her Trial over so she could get her Accreditation and settle into wherever the Bureau decided to post her?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:13 am
At this she giggled and then started grinning which lit up her face completely. "Of course. We just met so you have to get to know me slowly....or at least as fast as I will let you know. If you were Vincent I wouldn't be so hesitant." she said mischeviously. She tilted her head to the side moments after and then answered the new question, "I like plants and books when I can get them. i also like helping others. I don't like being in large groups of people or being cornered, whether by words or actions." she thought about that one and then added solemnly, "Especially by magic...and that one always turns out bad when I'm cornered."

After she said that she looked down at her food again and began to slowly eat some, finding she liked most of it, though some of the spices hit her tongue funny.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:32 am
"Whoa wait a minute now. If i were Vincent you'd answer more of my deeper questions?" Cy inquired with a raised eyebrow and a wave of his hand. Whats so great about Demon boy anyways? Cy dismissed the thought with a shake of his head.

"Well no one likes being cornered. I especially dont its just not a pleasent experience. Magic i dont know much about myself so i can agree with you there." Cy said as he changed the subject, from there he went silent for a bit allowing Caly to finish her meal at her leisure. He meanwhile began to watch the others and sip at his wine.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:32 pm
Caly gave a smile to his question about Vincent and nodded silently, though most of her attention was indeed on her food. She hadn't realized just how hungry she was until her plate was nearly empty and her stomach was getting full. "BEing cornered by magic isn't fun, but especially when i am cornered. it's not pretty and I end up panicking...which in turns means lots of backlashing of powers and other powers escaping. i nearly killed numerous people the last time..." was quiet enough to where a normal person would have had trouble hearing her words.

Moments followed and she set down her fork, having polished off her plate and set her hands in her lap. She was full and her energy was replenished greatly; she was glad that she had decided to take him up on his offer for lunch.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:52 pm
Cy's sensitive ears had picked up Caly's quiet speech as if it were clear as a bell. He was intrigued by what she said but didnt carry on that part of the conversation. He finished off his wine as she finished off her meal.

"You all ready to go then?" Cy said after he assessed Calys inner state of being. She was full and happy, it made things perfect for him. He signaled over the waiter and asked for the check. While the waiter was off retrieving their bill Cy set his gaze back on Caly.

I hate to ask but is that offer of yours still open? Cy inquired, in a more intimate way. He was famished, being around so many people, human and non human had gotten his appetite going. But he had to know if Caly's previous offer of her own blood was still up in the air. If it is then were would you like to go to do such a thing. Im more of a private person when i feed...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:53 am
She looked up at him at him question and nodded, ready to leave as soon as they could. Then she answered his other question, Of course my offer is still open. Why would I offer if I wasn't going to follow through? she tilted her head slightly to the side, though had to raise a hand to push some of her hair behind a delicately pointed ear. i myself would prefer somewhere with nature...my plants would keep things private enough and we wouldn't be bothered...  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:40 pm
Theres a park not far from here i believe. We could go there. Cy said as the man came back with their check. After paying for the bill Cy got up and offered his hand to Caly. He lead the way out of the place and avoided the people they had ran into earlier.

And i had wanted to make sure your offer was still open. Because ive found that once someone is faced with the reality of having to go through with a bargain or promise- they like to back out to save their own skin. Plus i just like to make sure, your still okay with it. Cy said to Caly telepathically as they made their way to the park, her arm in his. Little did they both know that the park had been petrified recently....

((to Frima Park))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:16 am
"Well good. I think this will bring in a profit, so we can't have people running around and telling others. Besides, we have to go as a team, we don't want anyone being picked up and tortured," Areashine said very matter of factly. Not that she had ever done anything like that...but the people she was once with did.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:21 am
Her face started to light up a bit at the mention of a park and she wondered what it would be like. She had accepted his hand, though it ended up her arm through his as they started walking. She paid attention to what lay around them, while also paying attention to his words. She glanced up at him and replied, Well, I'm not one of those that goes back on their words. I plan to keep those promises that I make. And yes, I am still ok with it.

((to Frima Park))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:50 pm
Leil stared at her. "I think you're taking this to seriously. Who'd want to torture someone to find out what this loony bin is doing? They could just walk in and get it all."
She was beginning to realize she wouldn't be getting out of this any time soon.
Not surprising.
She moved to stand in the doorway anyway, her lightning-lit eyes pondering the street with longing. She could just make a break for it. A few turns... they'd never find her then.
But what would she do? Her trial was to fend off some impending threat to this world. She didn't know what, where, how, who or even when. Just defend it against this doom that isn't supposed to be there.
...She decided her teachers hadn't looked very hard at where they were assigning her. Dooms like that befell the place every couple of months. Her eyes slid sideways to study the crazies through the corner of her eyes and a veil of lashes. If she stuck around, she might get better at controlling the lightning. Teleportation was hopeless--she couldn't learn it without practice, and she couldn't practice without getting lost--but the lightning she might could get a better grip on.
That guy was right, student though she was, she should be better than that. Weather magic could be unpredictable, but lightning mages didn't have to run around in rubber suits for fear of electrocuting people.
Leil sighed, abandoning all hopes of running.
The Acadamy was now in session, and she had hard lessons to learn.
...besides, these loons needed a dose of sanity to keep them--her lips twitched with a smile she would not show--grounded. Oh the irony.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:33 am
danish struck a dynamic super pose
"we shall bake like the gods! and deliver our pizzas across byako!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:50 pm
Areashine turned her attention to her boss. As she ignored Leil's last few comments, she ran to her boss' side with her long, red hair flowing behind her.

"Alright then! Where do we start boss?"  

Domo-Kun Chan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:43 am
"we shall get a super pizza over from that industry district so we can make super pizzas!"
danish proclaimed happily as a number of the serving prinnies clapped  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:26 pm
"Wouldn't it make more sense to make your own pizzas?" Leil asked.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:55 am
"He meant a pizza oven, the excitable idiot."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games