Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:07 am
((Happy Halloween fools and ghouls))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 am
Niara smacks Coop on the back of the head. "Shut your big mouth, and listen to me. You are not the leader. I know you like Azzura, but you just have to let her go and stop trying to get her back! She's found someone, and you need to move on. Follow me, and I promise that you'll live." she whispers to him, her eyes a bright, sapphire blue. Her eyes showed anger, amusement, worry, and the knoledge that some of them might not make it out. She walked a little faster, putting herself about 10 yards in front of the group. Her senses were tuned to her surroundings, and she would know if anyone was trying to surprise them. She was in her zone. She was the scout. No one could best her when she is this focused.
((wow....that's a long one. band season is here. i have no life. ))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:41 am
elaise sighed slightly as she quietly walked behind coop, she watched as niara began to walk ahead of the rest of them and smiled slightly knowing that niara's senses were better than the rest of them.
she looked around her as they continued to climb further up the tower, she had to stop herself from rushing off to the top so that she could get zack back.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 am
Before impact of the slap, Coop ducked dive because he was at full alert mode. "Niara I am not trying to impress anyone. I'm just trying to get us regrouped and reorganized. I'm just throwing some suggestions out there. If you want to take the lead then more power to ya" he said in a sincere and honest manner.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:36 pm
Azzura said no word,she only followed,she became worried because she felt danger .And soon they would face this danger.She sighed and hoped that everyhtign would go well.

Zack was standing on the top of the tower he wiated there,he waited for the group.He forgot them compleatly and a dark black aura was surounding him.A small blakc mist which only reached his knees was over the top of the tower,and if one listend carefully then you could hear screams!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm
elaise sighed slightly as they finally reached the top of the tower she looked around her wearily, she moved past niara and saw a figure stood surrounded by a black aura, the floor was covered in a black mist.
zack. she thought standing still and looking at him ont knowing what to say or do.

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:46 am
Zack looked around and saw the group,but made no move.He only drew his weapons and got into a fighting position.He waited,he would let them do the first step.All he knew was that he had to fight and to kill them!

Cero sighed,he didn't even know why he was doing this!Why was he now sneaking through the tower?Okay he used a secret path so no one would notice him but would that be enough?He wasn't alone,he was leading someonein the tower as well,he only hoped thta his plan would succeed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:54 am
elaise moved further forward before taking her sword from it's sheath ready to defend herself if she had to. " zack it's elaise, this isn't you and you know it isn't listen to me please you can fight it i know you can" she called the him as she stopped a few paces in front of the others looking at zack.  

GAlA_Olivia

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 am
Nightshade kept his blade out and handled it from hand to hand. He sensed the tension among the group and he knew if it came down to another fight it would be hard on them all. He only worried about them through Az, he was still getting used to being around others.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 am
Zack starred coldy at Elaise.He still made no move he only gripped his swords harder.The mist on the floor started to move,it moved around Zack two or three times and then it shot at Elaise,just like it would be alive.It made a horrible and high sound.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:42 pm
elaise stood still watching the mist move around zack three times before shooting towards her, she knew that she should do something to defend herself but she just couldn't move. why? why did it have to be him? she thought as she watched the mist continue to move towards her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:45 pm
"Zack! It's Niara! Stop this foolishness now, before you kill the one you love!" Niara calls, running in front of Elaise, and taking the full hit of the dark mist.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm
" niara no!" elaise shouted as niara ran in front of her taking the full hit of the dark mist " zack you need to stop this,don't you remember any of the things we've done together, i love you zack deep down you know this and can remember i've seen it." as she said this she put her hand on niara's shoulder trying to see what the dark mist had done to her without taking her eyes off zack.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:06 pm
Nightshade grimaced when seeing the strike. He didnt know what was happening but he was having none of it. He appeared behind Zack and wrapped one arm about his throat and placed a dagger at his back, not thrusting but letting him know it was there. "If this is you doing this, I should kill you now. If your just possesed then whoever is possesing you should know that they will lose their host." He had every intention of killing him if it came to it, but he would give him a chance, however this mist he saw...that would be interesting.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:57 pm
"What the..!?"Zack struggeld and treid to get free but coulden't.ANd then when he felt the dagger he started to laugh"Killing me is useless!Come on do it!Come on!This won't stop the mist !This won't stop the new army i created for dad!No no no It won't!They only hera what i or dad say!And we already told them to destroy every life!Nice huh?Perfect to create a new world!"

"Calm down..ELaise...Everything is alright.Or do you think i would let my Niara die?"someone said.It was Jamato he slowly walked up to her.When the mistshot right at Niara he created a shild made by blakc ice.It was a mix of ice and darkness itself."She should be alright"He smiled and tilted his head."I came with..him.."He added calmly and looking at Ceor who was now running to Nightshade.

"Kill my brother!And i will kill you!Just to make it clear yeah!?"He shouted at Nightshade.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games