Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 pm
(( <3 I think that Bella and Posiedon are having enough fun. Lets get back to the daylight. XD <3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 pm
((Sorry guys...its been night for about a week now. XD
Give others some time to rp before you lose more players...not everybody will wait this long.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm
[i want daylight..also I'm confused is the school closed still?]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:26 pm
(( Now that you mentioned it... D=< When do we get to school?! I WANT TO HURT MY HUSBAND!!

o.o I mean... I want to love him and hug him closely... ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:28 pm
[while blinding point a dagger at his back right wink ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:16 am
(K, I already said before its morning...didn't I? Oh well.. I'll skip it to morning razz REMEMBER all girls must be reveling >:3)

Bella giggled and put the OJ up. "Oh nothing..." She said then went to her room. She waited for Poseidon to go asleep, then sneaked to the basement. She had grabbed a extra dress she found, and transformed into her true self setting her human clothes behind as she had put the dress on before. She dipped her feet in the water then soon dived into it, and her gills sprouted happily. There she slept, quiet and peaceful like a baby.

(K now its morning >< Sry guys XD)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 am
"Ok" Poseidon said finishing his sandwich. He cleaned up down stairs before going to his room upstairs. Poseidon's room looked like it belonged in a palace, wich was were it was supposed to be. He changed his cloths and got into bed. Before falling asleep he could hear the basement doors open. "Tomorrow should be fun" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 am
Bella slept as dreams filled her mind, her gills helping her breath as she floated there. As she slept the night turned into day as the sunlight hit the windows.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 am
Ares felt his eyelids open as the sun came in through the window. For a moment he was disoriented until he felt the physical body in his arms. Looking down he looked at Hera and smiled before easing himself out of bed so he could shower. He turned on the shower head and bathed himself then got dressed in basic easy fitting clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm
(( hey everyone i know i have hardly talked to anyone (actually only one or two posts really lol and snowyfoxs being the only one to try and communicate with me (big word razz ) much aprciated snowyfoxs but anyways i wont be on to often so i wont rly post ok cya all. ))  

ultra blood

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm
Poseidon slowly dragged himself out of his bed, "I hate mornings" he said making his way for the shower. He took a fast shower and got dressed, then made his way for the kitchen. He knocked on Bella's door as he walked by, Bella wake up, it's time for school he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:12 pm
Apollo woke up still on the desk he was on the day before he sat up and groaned slightly "Ah ******** my back.." He walked around to the front of the school and noticed kids walking away from him while some glared at him "Ahh school kids are scared of me..Happy days.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:43 pm
Hades woke up from his Slumber in the bed . His wife was next to him and he kissed her good morning.

The beast came later that night. They had fun that night. He stretched and slowly got up .

He shook his head and looked around. He could nothing. He slowly shook his wife shoulder

" My love. Its time to get up, You fell asleep , We have a lot of work to do. ". He stretched and looked around the dark basement

He called one of his beasts to his side " Find Apollo , we need to speak to him about something. Its important " He said calmly

The beast went off to find Apollo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:43 pm
(( do you mean me too??))

Persephone groaned drool was comming out of her mouth, she maybe beautiful when she is awake but when a sleep there could be a much prettier sight then her. She felt Hades shake her and she groaned again "But mom i don't want to go to field and help the ungrateful farmers"  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:51 pm
(( If you talking to me. I changed I To We. Anyway I fast forward what would of happen. Now its the next day. ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games