Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am
User Image
Shinobu stared at Alice. "I go the way which is least painful for others. I sacrificed my own life to avoid Guroji and Shou fighting. Now you call me a coward. You call sacrificing yourself for others cowardly? I thought we were friends, Alice. But friends don't betray each other. You stabbed me in the back and you call me cowardly? Hypocrisy, thy name is Alice." She suddenly broke into tears. "Why don't you understand? Killing Guroji is less painful for him than his heart breaking a little more each day! He is like my brother!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 am
"So true, Lady Shinobu. You are not cowardly, but you are strong." Matsu said, his white wings tried to calm her down

Guroji, looking at Matsu and Shinobu, he then said "The second that I die, I do wish that you abandon the name Shinobu, or you will still have ties with me. And I do thank you for thinking of me like that." Guroji said as he joined in with the hug

Roguji just stood away from Shinobu, knowing that if he exspressed any of his feelings to Shinobu, he would be killed.

Hakich just looked at Shou as he then said "Please allow the final resting and wordings of the True Guroji be passed."

(Guroji split his forms temporarly so that they would be freed from him when Shinobu kills Guroji)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 am
Alice nodded "We are friends...if you check the necklace your wearing, it's my protection...I havn't stabbed you in the back of anyway...your living on right? ..of course..but throwing insults, and willing to kill..I just thought you didn't like it...insulting someone when your about to kill them...it could only hurt worse...hypocrysy thy name is everyone.." she said, and leaned against the wall stepping out of the way, still angry, as her eyes reverted to red.

"He said he doesn't love you like you love Shou...only his sister...would it hurt to be that to him.." she muttered to herself, as she crossed her arms with the sword. She glanced over at the forms, but couldn't be in aw, as too much emotion filled her and wanted to cut her own heart out. She then walked back infront of the forms, and muttered to Shinobu "I want a way to save everyone.." she said, as she truly did want that, as she was wanting to protect Guroji as best as she could and not hurt Shinobu either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:22 am
User Image
"I am sorry it ended with this. But I do not want you to feel the pain of a broken heart for the rest of time. This way you are saved from pain." Shinobu looked over at the four. "I will grant your wishes, and live by them. From this day on I am Withering Petals once again. I will build a chapel of flowers, and will let the flowers be one with the True Guroji." She swept a hand over Guroji's forehead. "May your curse be lifted, and may you be kept in memories always. Plants will tell of the great Guroji. Your story will be spread. You will not believe how much sacrifice I am bringing to stop your pain. To end it all. I thank you. For everything." She whispered the words, and could not help tears flowing down her face. She closed her eyes and began to murmur. "Of Earth we are made and to Earth we return. Mother of All, take this person's soul and nuture it, so all pain will be eradicated. End the suffering, please."  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am
Alice yelled towards Shinobu "Why wouldn't you want to be a sister to him!? a sibling love!? Help Guroji live on, instead of die like this, and let you live with something like this! Shinobu!" she pleaded, a couple tears escaping "You don't have to kill him, there can be another way!" she yelled towards her once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:44 am
"Thank you..." Guroji said as he then closed his eyes. is wings then began to cover himself, as to cover his last words "I love you, Withering Petals..." Then, his body slowly began to slow his heart pace.

Roguji just stood in the couner, his hand over his face as he regreted all of what he wished could have been a happy life for Guroji. Then, his spirit began to cry for the lost friend, Guroji

Matsu just murmured angelic citation as his white wings began to engulf and cover his body. He knew that He should stay with the only demon friend he met have his proper burial.

Hakichi just then held his hand over his heart, knowing that once that Guroji was truely dead, his body would revert back to the frail and diseased thing that it used to be.

(Very heart-wrentching, but also a soothing to actually see that Guroji was let out of misery in a peaceful way)
((Also, this was the analogy
Guroji = Earth Demon
Hakichi = Deathly sick human
Matsu = Spellcaster Angel
Roguji = Incubus))  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:54 am
User Image
Tears. So many tears rolled down Withering's face. "It's over." She whispered. She knelt down to Guroji and beckoned the others to come to her. "Let us give him a proper farewell." She whispered and shut Guroji's eyes. She lifted his head in her delicate hands and stared up at them. "Let us begin."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:57 am
((I find something ironic about Witherpetals, since I'm slightly sunburned now from getting back from watering a million plants lol whee just random OOC i know.. sweatdrop . and an Incubus O_o ah! lol ))

Tears only streamed down her, face, but a sad face didn't show as she refused to. She stood by Shinobu, as she bent down "A proper burial?.." she wondered in asking her, not sure of the customs in this castle.  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:12 am
"Alright." Roguji said as he wiped the tears away from his face as he followed after Shinobu, keeping his pace away from her, but close enough to watch his buddy.

Matsu just followed behind, his white wings spread out and trying their best to keep Hakichi stable.

Hakichi looked at Withering Petals as he then coughed slightly, thanking Matsu in his head for his help, because he knew if he had not helped, he would be sprawled on the floor by know with only a strain of life left. And he also knew that they did not want to have to deal with two deaths today.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 am
User Image
Shinoby helped carry the dead body. They were finally outside. A small hill next to the castle were you could see for miles. She carefully set him down and stared at the group. "We will build him a garden of flowers to rest in. That would've been what he wanted." She whispered, her voice thick with tears.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:28 am
Alice nodded, as she squatted down concentrating on a life spell. A bunch of flowers sprouted around her in many colors, and different types "Would you want to use these?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 am
"Yeah, I do believe so too." Roguji said as he walked up beside Withering Petals as he then asked her "What should we do about buring his body? I believe a mausoleum would beter suit him as well as work along with the flowers."

Matsu walked up behind Roguji as he then said "I do believe that we should have a prayer for him."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 pm
User Image
Withering nodded. "But not of bricks. A mausoleum of prayers with flowers." She whispered and smiled at Alice. "I'm sorry about the things I said to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 pm
Alice did't exactly understand the first part, but she nodded at the same with small words "Same...I only wanted everyone ..to be safe..." she muttered, still unable to enjoy death of anyone like her kind should, but couldn't. "Fresh flowers everyday.." she muttered again, as she wanted to. She didn't exactly know she could care for Guroji, despite the face he tried to kill her in the greenhouse, but she never wanted him dead herself.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:05 pm
[[O.O can anyone tell me what I've missed. I've been out with friends for a couple of days... sorry.]]  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff