Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Zephyr hurried out of her room. Her eyes landed on a woman who looked like she was searching for someone. Yet, there was something vaguely familiar about her. She gripped her swords, staring the woman down. "Looking for someone?" she hissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 pm
"You're..." She looks at her, inspecting her body for something, then simply looks away. "not the one. After this army destroys this place, then I'll continue my search. Until then, every stone will be turned. Unless you plan to help me search for Zephyr Tenshu, please remove yourself from my path."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 pm
Kenji rode the waves that Dulceri had created and saw more enemies approaching. "There's just no end to these people!" he yelled before blasting them with another wave of sand. He followed Dulceri and rode along the left wall of sand until he reached a jump. Seeing that Dulceri took care of the enemies, he rolled down the wall and into the center.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:25 pm
"Home." Dulceri breaks through glass of the bowl shaped construct. "Down here." He skates along the glass to the door, blocking more projectiles along the way. He opens the door allowing them in and the first one in was Daphne. "Wow, you're fast." He takes a seat before a chessboard-like setup and rests his head on the table. "What are we going to do? Even with Amara getting reinforcements from Tenshu, that won't be enough. For all I know, Tenshu is probably getting hammered like we are."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 pm
Following Dulceri into the bulb and inside he saw Daphne there already. Leaning against the nearset wall he let out a sigh. "I don't think we should expect help from Tenshu anytime soon. Without help, it's probably 3 verses 300." he said gritting his teeth. He couldn't even think of an idea. "At this rate one or all of us are going to die..." he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 pm
Dulceri looks over to Kenji and then back at the table that had his strategy points written all over. "Don't say that. They have yet to figure out that my weakness is ice and water. Not going to find any of that here. We just need to keep our heads on straight here okay?" He sits back in his chair and hears a few bangs and screams from the outside. "I just hope Charon and Amara are okay. If needed be, I'll go get them."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:57 pm
Kenji let out a small smile. "Sorry. I'm being negative." he said. He could hear screams from outside and he prayed that those were the screams of the intruders. "Charon and Amara are probably fine." he said but still felt uneasy. "What are we going to do? We can't stay in here forever."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 pm
"...We can't go up there because they'll outnumber us then over power us. You're right, we can't stay down here. Kenji...down here...you're a genius!!" A smile graced his lips and stood up looking at the map before him. In drawer just below the map were pieces representing armies, himself and the other leaders. "We need to go up there! To Noroa! I know where all these people are coming from. We just need to go up there and finish the..." He stops. "Zephyr did that already. Damn it. All we can do are three things. Fight, wait or leave. If we leave, we will be unable to stop them after a while. I choose wait."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:08 pm
Kenji did not like either of those options, especially leaving and he agreed with Dulceri when he said he chose to wait. "Alright.. But why can't I shake off this feeling like it's more then just Nephilis behind this?" he asked more to himself then Dulceri.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Dulceri didn't respond to the question because he knew he wouldn't like the answer. At this point, he knew one of two things had happened. Either Nephilis was commanding the entire operation, or the operation was commanding him. He hoped that the second thought was true because then he'd know that Nephilis simply lost control of it all. If he didn't, he had one solution he told no one about. He would have to kill Nephilis and whoever else was helping him. Thanks to Marx, he knew that Helios was helping and if needed be, he'd kill him too. He sighs and sits back in his chair, watching the dust fall onto the table as the rumbles of war shook his nation to pieces.  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 pm
Hearing Dulceri sigh he looked over to his direction. "Something wrong Dulceri?" he asked. Other then the obvious, he could tell something else was bugging his brother. Hearing more noise from outside, he too let out a sigh. He hated not being able to do anything. "What exactly are we waiting for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 pm
"We're not waiting...we're thinking." Dulceri said, making a bridge with his fingers to rest his chin on. "Kenji, if you knew I was doing something that could kill you and your friends, would you kill me even though I'm your brother?" He asks, still looking forward at Daphne and the map.  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm
Kenji sighed. It still felt like they weren't doing anything. Deep in thought of what they could do next, he was caught off guard at Dulceri's next question. He thought for a moment before answering. ".....If I knew you were doing something that would put the lives of friends in danger then yes. Unless we all agreed to the deaths." he said slowly. The very thought of Dulceri doing something like that made him wince.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:57 pm
"I have a plan." Dulceri announced. "We have to go and at least apprehend Nephilis. We have to take the head. The body will soon die. The only drawback is that if Nephilis has lost control of this farce, then our trek, our fight...it will have been for nothing because they'll kill us as well as him. One of us has to stay in Shale and command the reinforcements..." He looks up at Kenji. "It's not going to be you. I'm going to need all the sand I can get."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:07 pm
Kenji nodded as he listened to Dulceri's plan. He was somewhat relieved that he wouldn't be the one to stay in Shale. "Are we going to make a break for it as soon as we're out of the bulb?" he asked. Neither of them could fly so it might be a little tricky getting out. "Wait, who's staying then? Amara is already gone. I think Charaon is still here though. Not sure."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games