Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:49 pm
Ryuu's head peaks up at the announcement, then her head returns with a small smirk. How amusing.. She glances at the other banquet members then glances to Tarik as he asked her a question. "For fun, imagine how much pain he would be in.." She purred with a sly smirk as her eyes sparkled with excitement.

Aku's eyes widen as she watches Slayer, she steps back slowly as she blink. "Slayer...." She says slowly as she looks at him. Her eyes mixed with emotions as she sees him talk of a bounty. After snapping out of her shock, she approaches him slowly in case the fire burnt her. "We need to hide the boy. " She states, now filled with worry for him, and Slayer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:54 pm
Tarik tells Slayer, "You brought this upon yourself by knowingly joining with my enemy.You were once on my side but have crossed me. You should have joined me to put down Skurai instead of joining him against me.

I asked you to stop but you did not. This is on your head. Your failure to your family is on your head.

Your wife is the head of your army, I cannot let her live and kill you. Your daughter will be next in line after your wife. I hear you took a son, he would be your heir against me. I cannot let them live.

You brought this war upon the House of Slayer and your army who follow you. You can stop and stay in your land and I will call off my armies or you can continue with your madness and suffer consequences of your actions."  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:05 pm
Slayer Responds " This is not my fault. Skurai Threaten my family . He forced me to join with him. I wanted to kill him for Stopping me from giving you the stone . But He has army all over this world. He said he was going to kill you tarik. He wants to kill you for taking away his Honor. I just said I would provide back up . But My men would have turn on him as soon as I gave the order .

He took a deep breath " My army will return To Egypt only if you call of the bounty of my Family. My wife is not head of army now since My kingdom is at war. When we at peace she is. And my son ... He is only a boy he is not my son. Why don't you call a bounty on the guardians. Then you could have your stones and the Future will change "

He looks at his wife " The boy will be safe. My guards will protect him till death. What should I do. Continued to hunt for Tarik with my army. Or send them and you home and I go alone. I want to protect you with my life. I will do anything to protect you. Even Risking my life in order to save you and Sky and the boy " He said as the army waited for his orders to start the hunt  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:10 pm
She nods "Honestly I was really scared when I left. Before then I had never been away from home."  

Totally Piglet

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm
Tarik decides to give Slayer a chance. "Tell your army to stand down and to pledge their allegiance to me. Do this and come with your family to China and I will call a truce."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Aku shook her head, still dazed at his appearance. "The decision is yours..but I won't let you face it alone." She says with a hopeful expression before glancing at the sea. She walks away slightly then leans on the deck. "If you go after him yourself, it is automatically flawed. Continue with your friend, and you shall fail as well." She says with a sigh, unsure of what they should do it herself.

Ryuu yawns once more, then lets her eyes wander as her head lied on her arm. Her tail flickers briefly, not noticed by one of the servers. Ryuu lets out a loud shriek as the servant stepped on it, which felt like a stomp from the pain. Suddenly, Ryuu grabs his throat then slams him against the wall. She growls, flashing her fangs before him making him shiver. "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." She clearly states as her eyes change to a bright red, the servant starts to cry in fear.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:39 pm
Slayer Responds to Tarik " Like I said from the beginning My troops will not attack any Demons until I give the order. I will order them to stand down and they will return to their tents and homes in Egypt. I will meet you in china So we can Discuss this matter and put this behind us "

He orders his troops to stand down and return to their tents and some to Return to Egypt to meet their family's. He walks over to his wife. " I Want you to come with me to Meet Tarik. I was Afraid of Skurai and that he will attack you and my family if I betrayed him. But Tarik has a powerful army. He will protect you from any harm. He was just angry at me. "

He wraps his arms around her. The fire does not burn her as he was gaining control of his new appearance. He kissed her neck And Whispered how much He loved her and how much she meant to him

He focuses on Tarik " Where in China Will I meet you. And What about skurai men and his threats. He will go after my family after he finds out That I am on your side and betrayed him . And what about the boy. Does he come with me also ? "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Eiji thinks on a way that they could get to Tarik without involving innocent lives. Every thought that comes to his mind ends in either someone seeing or Tarik noticing and then exploding like he did back in the Mayan city a place such as this would be detrimental to history if something back happened to it. I've got nothing, sorry.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Aku holds her breath as he hugs her, she shuts her eyes in alarm. Then blinks, surprise as his fire did nothing to her. She feels his kiss, sending a cold chill down her spine making her chuckle amused. She hugs him back, sighing as relief washed over her like a wave. "Slayer, what of our daughter? She is out there, still, I worry for her and her bounty." She asks as she looks up at Slayer, his appearance still shocking to her yet she was getting used it it..slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:21 pm
A seeker demon appears infront of Skurai and bows on his knee's. "I have news Skurai sir. And it is not good news.", he said with a tremble in his voice. "What is it seeker demon, speak.", Skurai replied. "The Slayer has betrayed you and is heading to china to join forces with Tarik." Skurai kept his cool. He prepared for something like this. "I thought as much would happen. Slayer is a cowered, he cannot stand up to me or to his former master Tarik. Well it's time to keep my promise to Slayer. Send Asmodeus, Malphas, and 10,000 lesser demons after Slayer and his family. Go with them and give me periodical updates. I want to know whats happening at all times." As Skurai gave this command the seeker demon bowed and left to start its mission. Skurai then folded his arms and called out in his thoughts Brother.........come to meeeeeeeee  

SkuraiX

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 pm
Tarik says, "I am in Peking. You can meet me here. I will lift the bounty temporarily" Tarik lifts the bounty. He tells the dinner guests, "I'm sorry to disappoint everyone. We will have to see if the Slayer will keep his word or you will have another chance if he double crosses the demons."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 pm
Slayer smiles " If she with the guardians she is safe for now. But Now I have a feeling Skurai will come after me. No matter my army is going to fight his demons. They are no match for my new... Body " He says as he Hugs his wife back.

He walks back to their room and order the Captain to sound the Whistle That they would be leaving for China soon. He watches as The army begins to pack up and get on the boats. He lets out a loud sigh and sits down on his bed with his wife by his side.

He closes his eye and focus on his former master " Tarik. Skurai has sent his demon army after me. He has found out somehow That I am going to talk to you and put all this behind us . Skurai Wants to kill you. My spies have informed me that he has created his own demon army to fight for him. "

He walks to the window. He has learn some new shadow powers thanks to his demon inside of him. He decided to put his new power to the test. He closes his eyes focuses on the shadow inside of him . He looks outside to see that a Fog was forming. But the fog was dark as if it was a rain cloud.

Slayer sighs " My power can only produce fog. But For now that will give my men time to get to the ships. We will leave when all the men have boarded the ships". He said to his wife  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:29 pm
(awww no reply to Ryuu freaking out like a cat? I thought it was funny o.o)

Aku's eyes still filled of wonder at Slayer's new body, it seemed she couldn't take her eyes off him as millions of questions popped up. She thought of the answer to some, then thought of more questions which put her eyes in a dazed sence. She blinks, snapping out of it thanks to his voice. "Oh..? I apologize, what were you saying?" She says then rubbed the back of her head. "Hmmm.. we're not fighting so I guess I shall take this suit off." She thought out loud then went over behind her paper door. (they fold up, and ppl change behind them..no idea what its called though >< ) She takes off her armor then comes out to revel a short sleeve shirt and pants reaching her knees. Simple under clothing for armor, yet was also her relaxing clothing. She slips under the covers then looks back at Slayer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:52 pm
Harmony climbed up on Destiny's lap, she yawned sleepily and rested her head on Destiny's chest. Slowly she nodded off. Destiny stroked her hair gently, lovingly.  

Totally Piglet

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:21 am
((sorry too busy fighting Slayer. Btw - changing or privacy screen))

Tarik is amused by Slayer's predicament. He is got caught burning both sides of the candle and now he wants me to bail him out. This is his second strike. He liked to play with fire but can't stand the heat.

He tells Slayer, have your men fight Skurai, you don't need them in China. Moredred has more than enough men here. You were going to try and fight the demons but can't defend yourself against Skurai?" Tarik shakes his head, "I will ask some of our werewolf friends to help you from the north." Tarik asks one of the werewolf dignitaries to lend Slayer a hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tarik watches Ryuu as he talks to Slayer. She seems to have a short fuse. Fiesty girl. He liked that. "You might want to slay the slave outside. Blood is hard to clean on bamboo mats," he says dryly. Demon slaying of slaves was not uncommon so he really did not care if she killed the clumsy slave. Sometimes it was done to warn other slaves and so they made a spectical of it and tortured the slave first. He liked doing this himself. Watching death, especially slow death was exhilerating to demons. Tasting the fresh blood was sensual and awakened the primal senses. He loved ripping out their still beating hearts.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games