Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:28 pm
User Image
{{He has a personality disorders...}}

--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke didn't look up from his military papers as the others came in, he just waved slightly showing he his acnolagement. His head was stuck in the papers until Xaio set breakfast down before him and offered him more coffee. "Thanks Xaio," he said simply putting the papers away finally under his plate getting ready to dig in hungrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 am
User Image

"Change the license plate and registration," he states simply, knowing it was important to change it as soon as possible. Which is why he had the lap top out to search for somewhere to change it without arousing suspicion. His eyes scan the screen swiftly before finding where he needed. "There's a library near here that allows people to make their own liscense plates," he states, hacking into the car registry to change the name of the owner over.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 am
User Image

Cade looks at Xaio, surprised to hear her use her real voice as she cooked, used to getting mental responses only. He looks at the eggs, mouth watering as it is set before Duke, having seen his slight acknowledgement of their presence. "Xaio, we get food too, right?" he asks, looking at her with almost puppy dog eyes, starving.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 am
Suddenly Haku appeared in the car as well sitting in the back as the others had the front already. His arkms were behind his head as he relaxed in his seat. " cool a small road trip in the morning. You dont go on many of those anymore. Oh i hope you dont mind me taging along you did ask if anyone else was coming. " said Haku. He had used his super speed to easily catch up to the car and hop in.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:35 pm
"You're welcome." She said sitting down as well and looking up near Duke to find Cade standing there. "U-uh yeah..." Her real voice wasn't ment to be heard by another. Duke she was comfortable with but Cade...she still had yet to really meet. That was besides the point right now. Her hand gestured to all the plates of food she had set up, all of them ready to grab and go.

~*~

"Really? Where is it?" Lunaria could only hope it was nearby or atleast in the direction she went with the flow of traffic. "How is it possible anyways that a library makes such things?" That was uncommon to her, even if she had always lived in the city. "Everything else is taken care of right?" He seemed to be busy typing away.

"Morning Haku." She mentioned back towards him as he suddenly appeared again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
Suddenly, the car was ungulfed in darkness. As sudden as it came,it left and Roku was sitting next to Haku. "Who deosn't love a morning trip?" He asked, allowing himself to smile for a brief second before cutting it off. He didn't really posses emotion anymore,but wanted the others to feel comfortable and accept him unlike all the other humans in his life...all the dead humans...

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

He smirks at the chance to eat, standing from his seat to walk to the line of plates. He grabs up two, for the moment, before walking to the table with all the necessary utensils before placing the food down. "Thanks Xaio," he states before digging into the eggs and bacon eagerly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

"It is supposed to be for bicycles and the like but they have the correct dimensions for cars, just need to adjust the density of the plates a bit," he states with a shrug, looking to Roku as he appears in the car along with Haku. "I do not mind, just keep your usuage of your powers to a minimum in public," he states, turning back to the task at hand, hacking into the registry to change this one over to them.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm
"Atleast I know the car isn't going to waste." She told herself when another person appeared, an unfamiliarish to be exact.

Now back to the plate..."We could just put it upon the other plate for density." When she thought of bike lincense, she thought of those tiny ones that really served no purpose except customization. "Just make sure it'll be legal for a car too." It would all be handled though.

"Anyone have radio preferences?"

~*~

"No problem" Xaio stated back while watching the two males chow down. Men really liked their food didn't they? As for her, she enjoyed savoring it while thinking of something to do afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm
the balrog slowly moved inside the cave of darkness only waiting to be summoned my an unnatural force. it speaks to him and tells what to do and when to do it this voice controls him and all he protects at the moment balrog wrested on his throne and waited for company.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 pm
User ImageOn the other window seat at backseats of the car, shadows suddenly appears and Crow from them. "Hard rock, if you please." He said to Mina.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 pm
ZOMBIE
"GREAT! Now I'm a cripple!" He said as he gave up chasing the bird. He grunted then plopped down on a rock and pulled out his cell phone calling Sky. He needed to know if his mission of mass destruction was a go.  

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image
Roku looked at Kaen."I'm sorry,ill try to use them only when i must around the humans." He said,allowing the tone of sincerity. "Anthing is fine." he said to the girl in the passenger seat. He hadn't really ever seen her before,but as long as she was on thier side, she was an ally. "i like all music except country." He added as Crow popped in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky nibbled on the remains of her food not saying anything listening to nothing. She flinched when her phone started ringing and she sighed putting her bacon strip down. She flicked her phone open and waited for who ever to talk to do so. "You aren't going to join us for breakfast?" she asked swallowing.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

He nods in agreement, eyes roving the screen as he begins to change the information in the databank. "Of course, you simply pay the state's man there, show your registration, and they allow you to legally make the plate and register the number," he explains, looking to the others in the car with a nod. "As for music, I don't care," he states, opening another window that had the directions. "Make a right at the light," he instructs.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games