Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:06 am
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...everything allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"Jeez, this dragon just puts me to shame," Axel sighed as he hopped off the dragon and removed his cloak. "But yo, that was crazy stupid! I sensed two powerhouses with the same amount of chakra as Kairi and Luo. Two of them, and there was only one of the Raikage...no one else matched their strength. Which means...yeah Cloud got powned!" Axel exclaimed as he scratched the back of his head with a worried expression on his face. Seeing Luo, Axel tilted his head back and gave him the 'sup' and merely folded his arms across his chest. "So what's the plan now? Cloud is getting decimated now, so that clearly they have nothing to do with the darkness. Jedi was right, should we have stuck around we might have lost our lives," Axel pointed out.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

(Just want to note something here: Lucas and Amethyst were gods, and thus have infinite chakra, so it'd be more like you sensed a whole giant WTF-BBQ amount that surpassed anything you've ever felt. xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 am
"Axel, you were in Cloud. Would you care to give me a bit more information to go on?" Blade asked telepathically.  

iThe Luna Diviner

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:08 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi crossed his arms and thought about this for a moment. "This would make the most members of the group to be already pledged to serve the mist seince the days of Oroami, Mikyo and my master. I will agree to accept them into the group. The issue will be that our mission to reform the mist starts with retriving the swords that are in the hands of Kleine and Saotome. I know this is rough subject. But Kliene has committed crimes against the mist already and I believe we can't take him lightly." He looked at Kairi as he had trouble excepting what she said. ".... You speak as if you are welcoming death...I don't believe you should look for your death. I will except these young shinobi as warriars of mist 7. But what are your plans after doing so much to bring mist back from death?" He remembered when the war that waged thru the world back in his days as a jounin. He'd give anything to change the choices that he made those days. the memories brought back everytime he used his Eternal. He learned then what it meant to truly fight with comrades at his side.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 pm
"Making the first move against Kleine would be a mistake. I'm sure Luo agrees that we should not be the ones to start this war," Kairi told him as she looked over at Axel. He's the other member of their group that knows Edo Tensei. Bringing him along would be beneficial for her mission. "There are two more steps I need to take before completing my plan to revive the Mist," she began as she looked over at Raiden after being spoken to. "Thank you Raiden for your thoughts, I wanted to make sure that he was worth it," she said, referring to Zane. "My standings with Lord Akira Nara the Hokage are on a thin line. Killing his friend did not help our relationship but as it stands we are true allies with Leaf. Should they call for help I will be the first to be at the front lines of battle for them. As for Zane, unfortunately I won't have the pleasure of meeting him," she sighed as she finally turned to Axel. "Axel get ready...were going to get the blast sword back. By whatever means necessary. It'll be you and me, anything more could be considered excessive force. You'll track him down of course," Kairi told him as she herself began getting ready for the journey.  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

XXXXXX"Whoa...so I'm Mist 7! I totally call dibs on Hiramekarei!" Axel exclaimed. His research on the Mist seven swords was quite vast, and he knew that out of all the members of the Mist 7, he was the only that could be able to wield Hiramekarei effectively due to his strength. Physically, he was the stronger of the seven. "Anyways, so we're going to find Saotome then? Seems easy enough. Hopefully it won't be so troublesome. Jedi, Blade and Kageko are in the Leaf Village now, and Korumo and Armand are in the Isle de Marquis. Not trying to step out of bounds or anything, but the way I see it, Korumo would be perfect for the Nuibari. Using his ash jutsu, he could hide himself within it and use the blade to its full potential. You have Samehada, and if Kairi and I regain the Blastsword, the sword would go well with Armand's abilities," Axel explained. "Kageko, who I'm guessing Luo also is asking to join, could wield the Kabutowari. The fact that the sword can penetrate through any defense would go well with Kageko's abilities of the void. Blade would love the Executioner's blade. But yeah, Jedi, Luo, do you guys think that you can deliver the swords to the swordsmen? I don't think its safe to remain here in the Mist for too long. Oh and Luo...don't let Akira find out that you've been revived. He'll kill you," Axel told Luo with a wide grin on his face. As if Akira could kill Luo, that was a huge joke.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:41 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo listened to Kairi speak, he tossed her the vial quickly. It was then he muttered something quite serious, noting the manner with which she spoke. He found it also particularly convenient that the weapon she went to retrieve was held by the man Luo had expressly given her the duty of killing. "Kairi, remember that life is not here to simply be exchanged for selfish reasons. Life and death have true reason behind them, so do not use them as simple means to a cause. Remember this Kairi Ushio." It was a warning Luo gave her, to truly think about what she was doing. It was only her afterall that could justify her actions. It was at this time, Luo addressed her choices for the seven swordsmen of the mist.

"Your ninja will be given citizen status in Kirigakure Kairi, you have my word. However, there are two of them I simply to not believe to be best suited as swordsmen. They are Blade Hakemoto, and Armand Tikoshi. Blades life has been within the shadows for quite some time, and it is hard for one to adjust to the light. As for Armand, if you yourself say he is not exactly a swordsman by trade, it would be ill-suited for such a shinobi to hold the title of one of the greatest swordsmen of the mist. For these two shinobi of yours Kairi, I have a different position should you be willing to hear it." Luo of course did not mean to insult the shinobi, but as a kage and a tactician Luo thought of the honor of his village, and the honor of the position. He needed to be able to ensure the other members of the elite force could truly hold the title. However, he did think these two shinobi could make the best of the best in another shinobi field, one Kiri was famous for creating and solely enacting.

As Axel exclaimed about Hiramekarei and began to plan out a few things, Luo sighed a bit and shoot his head with his eyes closed. Reaching behind his back casually, he pulled forward the blade Axel seemed to lust after and pointed it at the boy. It's bandages clung tightly around its frame, it was a weapon that to most didn't make much sense in the way it looked. The boy didn't seem to notice Luo pull it out as he turned to tease him about Akira finding about about the body which was used. Luo's facial expression was muted as usual, his mouth a straight line as his midnight blue eyes stared at the boy. "I'm afraid if you want this weapon, you're going to have to wait for quite some time. See, I don't plan on letting just any absent-minded person flail this blade about in battle. So, I suggest you gain Hiramakarei's respect Axel Hajime. As for Akira, do not worry too much about that man." The way Luo spoke of Hiramakarei, he spoke of the blade as a person. In truth, he spoke of Hiramakarei as himself. As a swordsman, he knew that one was always one with his blade, especially the bond of a mist swordsman with his blade. However who knew, the boy could surprise Luo in the future.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

XXXXXXAs Luo tossed the vial to Kairi, Axel took a single step and outstretched his hand. Clutching unto the vial, Axel placed it in a safe place on his person. He merely listened to Luo's analysis on Blade and Armand. He felt rather confused...Axel too has always dwelled in the darkness, just like Blade. Heck, Blade and Axel have gone on more tag reconnaissance mission than he could count. Not only that, but Blade was by far a better swordsman than Axel. Axel contemplated this until Luo pointed his sword at Axel.

"Hey! I'm not absent minded!" Axel exclaimed as he punched the air in front of him, his fist aimed at Luo. "If you have any doubt of my ability as a ninja, then go ahead, try me. You've known me since I was a genin, and since then I've witnessed battles between legendary ninjas from the sidelines. Well I'm not a little kid anymore, and I refuse to be in the sidelines, I'm in the front lines. I've infiltrated several villages, fought my way out of death, battled my way through chuunin and jounin exams, and still I continue to push forward. I'll show you that I have the strength, will, and spirit to wield one of the legendary swords of the Mist, I will surpass my brother, you can count on that Mizukage-sama...and I'll surpass you," Axel stated boldly, his tone seemed furious. If there was anything he hated, it was being underestimated. Grabbing his robe from his pack and donning it once more as if he was still part of the Brotherhood, he looked over at Master Kairi. "Mentore, lets get going, we need to hurry up and get that sword back," he said as he adjusted his brother's gauntlets within his arms, his own chakrams, and Lance's flame sword on his back. "The sooner we get this done, the sooner I can go back to my training."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
Luo watched as the boy's face tensed and he defended himself boldly. Once again however, the man only shook his head as his voice rose slightly, just enough to call the boy's attention, his full attention anyway. "Baka. If I wanted to insult you, I would have dug much deeper than that. Of all the blades of the mist seven, only two are chakra based. If you noticed, those are also the only two which are kept bandaged. Such weapons are difficult to wield, and time as a swordsman is the only thing that will grant you such proficiency. Your weapon is not Hiramakarei, at least not now."

Luo hoped the boy understood what he was saying. He knew Axel had spent just as much time as an assassin of sorts as Blade did. Kairi may in fact wonder why Luo chose the one who was in fact not as strong a swordsman at the moment. However, it was Axel's reaction that proved Luo's reasoning. Like his brother, he was headstrong and quick to action. It was these traits that made Zane such a good swordsman, and the traits seemed to run deep with the Hajime name. Axel was too headstrong for simply waiting and biding his time, he'd probably get bored and act on his own. As a swordsman however, it was necessary to be direct at times, especially in your fighting style. As he mentioned surpassing his brother and Luo, the man simply smirked as he at last put his weapon on his back muttering, "Is that so? Well then Axel, I suppose you'll just have to prove that to me when the time comes."

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"If you think that my actions are selfish, then I apologize cousin. I am not about to go on a raid to kill, I am merely taking back what belongs to Kirigakure," she told him, her voice barely a whisper. She was going to beat Saotome to a pulp and take back the Blastsword should Saotome refuse to give it back to them. "Do with Armand and Blade as you wish, so long as my ninja have a safe place and are protected among your ranks, that is all I ask," she stated. Kairi grabbed her own cloak and looked over at Axel who seemed to be ready as well. In all the time that she's known Axel, he has always been a lazy jokester. It took extreme measures in order to get him motivated enough to train as a ninja and perform the missions necessary for the Brotherhood. Luo just seemed to tap into that extreme measure and even though Kairi knew that he wasn't calling him absent minded, that's how he took it as.

"I have to go...Jedi, goodbye," she told him as she walked past him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Stopping, she turned to face her new friend Raiden. Walking over to him, she outstretched her hand towards him as a sign of respect. "It was a pleasure. I hope you truly find what you are searching for...I do. If ever you need anyone, you have friends in the Mist Village Raiden," she told him, leaving her arm outstretched for him to shake. It was sad that she had just met Raiden and now she was leaving. She wondered what Raiden would do now. Would he remain would Luo and Jedi here in Mist? Would he travel to Leaf? At least if he did that, Blade would be there. Or would he follow Kairi and Axel. The extra support would never hurt...who knew where Saotome was. At least Axel could simply sense his presence from outside the gates of the village so they won't have to fully infiltrate Waterfall to know wether he's there or not.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:31 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
Luo looked at Kairi as she spoke, truly looked at her. Her words were faint, barely audible even by his standards. Instead of pressing the matter however, Luo left it alone with a simple nodd. "Surely, you will not leave before bidding your cousin farewell then?" He waited for her to approach him for what he knew she probably would assume to be a bow between the two. But Luo had a sense of things, and that would not be the case. His eyes scanned her whole visage for longer than usual, taking in how truly beautiful his cousin grew to be. He remembered her when he first spotted her. At the time she was still mute, but it was clear to him that she was family. He never dreamed the girl he took and trained would become such a force to be reckoned with. She was truly a remarkable shinobi, and a remarkable person at that.

It was with those thoughts, that a genuine smile crept along the man's face and remained there as he waited for his cousin to come forward to him.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:50 am
"Hey Axel, Kageko said that you need to stay safe and not die a second time. That nothing is happening from her end. Dude...you died? Seriously who killed you?" Blade asked Axel through the power of their rings. In all honesty they were starting to prove to be very useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:43 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫
Taijutsu | Lightning Sage | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Hearing the name she provided caught his attention fast. He remembered the shinobi, before he was the Hokage. How could he not, when he forced Akira to tear out his own eye as punishment. "So the coward lives...." He muttered. He looked at her when she told them she wouldn't be able to meet Zane. As he looked into the darkness, Axel began talking about the weapon he desired out of the Mist Seven known as Hiramekarei. Luo, who held the weapons was about to give it to him until telling him his thoughts, it seems the young man has to wait longer before wielding such a weapon. He couldn't agree more with the Ushio. The weapons were alive in their own way, an extention of the wielder, a part of the body. Its how he was when he wielded the Kiba Blades. They were a part of Raiden, for a long time. In fact they still were, he just has to reclaim them is all which he intends to do at some point.

This however, Axel didn't agree on. Raiden had to admit, Axel has alot of spirit and energy. He was determined to surpass his brother and Luo. For now, it seemed that Kairi and Axel were about to go. As the woman held out her hand, Raiden looked at her for a moment and took her hand shaking it firmly then held it, not letting go just yet. "It was a pleasure...however Kairi I'm going with you two. If you were to find Saotome I doubt he'll be truely alone. As strong as you are, I think the odds of surviving and reclaiming the Blastsword will be on our side if you had extra support. Better to have a gun and not use it, then not have a gun and need it" He said, looking at her seriously while speaking. "Besides, if you die so soon I won't be able to see if what Axel said is true or not" He added, a faint smile formed on his lips as he released her hand. He would have nothing better to do, he hates sitting around. As for Akira...he'll have to pay him a visit to make sure the Leaf and Mist were on good terms. He wondered how he'll react to seeing Raiden again. Last time he was there, he had Akira, Hanzo and a chunin with the power of the Two Wing Angel at their knees, paralyzed. He spared Hanzo and the chunin, and punished Akira.

He noted Luo's expression when looking at Kairi, the bond between family members were strong. And Raiden felt that. He nodded to the man and motioned for Kairi to go to him. Walking over to Axel, he stood by him and crossed his arms. "Give it time, the sword will become yours. Just need to show dedication towards it. Have you been by Waterfall before?" He asked him while the Ushios' bid their farewells to each other.

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

Novoa_Dragon

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"If that is your wish Raiden, then I can not deny such a gracious offer," Kairi told him as she gripped the hand tightly before letting go of it. "Axel, go ahead and head out to Waterfall. Do not go into the village without me, just use your skills to confirm that Saotome is within the village," Kairi told him. She wanted to get this whole situation over and done with as soon as possible. Turning back to see her cousin, she took several steps towards him, leaving a couple of feet between the two. Kairi bent her back, dropping her head as she bowed deeply towards her cousin. This might just very well be the last time she would see him. She remembered meeting Luo for the first time when he traveled to Cloud to speak with the Raikage Kazuo, so long ago when she was just a genin in her teens. After joining and becoming the leader of the Oinins, Kairi deserted Cloud to become a shinobi of the Mist. How different would her life had been had she decided to lead the Oinins and remain in Cloud? It's amazing how even the smallest decision can lead you to have a completely different life.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi simply stood for a moment. "Kairi Don't take Saotome lightly. and if you suspect you need back-up then contact me and I will be on my way." Jedi turned to Axel as he listened to him and luo talk. "Axel, I will agree with Luo. I will not simply handover the swords to you. Even if I promised to give the four of you a chance. I will not do so without properly testing you and discussing with Luo who will know all actions Mist 7 shall take. But I do have high hopes of you Axel, don't die on me while retrieving that sword, consider it part of your test." He then awaited Luo. He was certain that the two of them needed to communicate on the plans as of mist as of this moment.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm
"Hey Axel...Kageko says that she couldn't care less how many times you've cheated death, you still need to be careful. Also, the more times you're in a deadly situation, the more she worries, so don't put yourself in those situations. That's kinda good advice little brother, I'm not there to watch over you now so you're gonna have to be more careful. One last thing, Kageko says that she'll teach you next time you guys meet and have the time. So you should probably head to Leaf soon," Blade finished as he relayed his message to Axel.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff