Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Yumi clone smiled brightled and nodded,"Hai... I am attempting to learn and become the master of the Mirror Image Taijutsu Style. When my former self returns to Konoha in a year if not a little more, you shall notice a big difference. For even you, with the short amount of time that you have bee gone, have changed drastically." He said softly as he looked over to the girl before. He wondered what had occurred with the mission as he was suppose to attend it with the girl. But it seemed that she took it upon herself to do it alone.... which.... makes sense. When the time comes, Yumi and Kale might have to put their eldest brother down so he would no longer taint the Uchiha name of the Hanzo side... but at her skill level it may have been quite a deadly thing to go out like that. Thankfully she was alright but he'd still let Akira handle his own student and keep his comments to himself as he looked back to Kale," Anything new with you Nii-sama?"He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:09 pm
Tavian was a bit tired of waiting. He had noticed how all of the others who wanted to speak with the Hokage kind of just walked in. He quietly opened the door and began to speak.
"Lord Hokage, sorry for the intrusion but I wanted to speak to you, but when I knocked, no one gave me permission to enter. Everyone else kinda just walked in...So I did the same...I hope I didn't cause a disturbance."  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

Chuunin Inzanagi Host Toad Sage

User Image

My breathe shall set me free.

"Other than how I've become?" He laughed. "No... Although, I too have been learning the Mirror Image Taijutsu Style. After Learning the First style, I built upon it, become better. I Still require much training though." He said, thoughtfully. "And the Hokage will be teaching me ore Shifure Soen Ryu, a Weapon Style." Kale sighed. "Well, I must be on my way. Disperse soon, little brother, so the real you knows of our conversation." He laughed, leaving the Hokage's Office Behind.

My Death will mean the End of me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:06 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira nodded as he listen onwards. "What do you feel should be done Yumi? And I was wondering, maybe your brother could join the Will of Fire. I see both of you are trying and plan on mastering the styles that I have taken on. I need a subsitute soon...so i can tend to family matters and personal matters." He said as he begun to remember a time when he still had much to do, but not this much. He needed a technological understudy instead of another decipful as he already had many of those. He sat back in his chair as he looked over to Mimi. 'I kind of figured something like this would happen...had I been there..I probably would have decided to kill her or find her master. This being a personal matter and not a Village matter, he couldnt just call out a search for her master, but if one of the Jounin would have like to partake in an Assassination mission, that would be fine also.'

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:35 pm
"i hate having to leave her behind... i feel so useless..." said miwata, crossing her arms frustratingly  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi looked back as Tavian entered as he gave the other a little bow before looking back to his brother. He nodded as he listened to Kale and giggled a llittle,"Nii-sama. You know that I am the only one in Konoha that is, or rather will, be the master of the Rain Village Style, that I am. But, if you would like, I would not mind being teaching you the upper levels." Yumi said brightly as the clone let that settle in his brother's mind before he departed from the tower. Turning his attention back to Akira, the clone Yumi thought for a moment before nodding," That would be nice in fact. But... I give that full decision to my brother. It will be his choice if he wishes to join or not." He said softly as the child clone leaned against the wall a bit as he listened and thought about what Akira was getting at before responding,"Well... I know that the real me will be returning back to Konoha in a year or so. He is attempting to max out his abilities to the highest level possible before returning so that he can be of better use to the village. I know for sure, that when he returns, the Mirror Image Taijutsu will be mastered." The clone said, nodding to further affirm himself before adding,"And Akira-domo. If you'd like, I'm sure that I will be quite ready to take on a harder mission." Looking to the distraught girl, Yumi narrowed his eyes," As I am quite sure Yumi-san will be ready and more than strong enough to handle any mission you may give him." The clone said firmly; quite confident in the new abilities he was obtaining.  

Panthers7

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 pm
miwata turned towards the boy "really? y-you wouldn't hurt her, would you?! i know shes a rouge ninja, but shes really a nice girl! but if her master were to be dealt with, then wouldnt the mark, or at least its power, dissapear?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 pm
A hawk flies in and lands on Akira's desk. The bird pecks at its leg as a message falls out. Scratching it, it unfolds to reveal a messsage.

Honorable Hokage, or maybe I should just say Akira,

I am the new Yondaime Mizukage of the Hidden Mist. Despite the current peace and prosperity in my village, I feel that I must solidify our village's peace treaties and continue to make sure we are there to assist each other. I would like to meet with you in my office in the Mist. I look forward to seeing you again.

-Yondaime Mizukage, or just an old friend...

Cain the Blade

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi turned towards the girl as the clone child gave a small," I wouldn't hurt her if she is your friend, that I will not. But as far as the mark is concerned I have know knowledge of it. You should ask a medical Ninja about such things. Although I am sure the removal of the man will indeed take his hold from her. But as far as the mark is concerned......" The child simply fell silent. He knew his eldest brother had a curse mark. That mark, from his small knowledge of it, was about as strong as the person's will. Removing it.... would be awfully difficult.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:11 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito suddenly appeared oustide the window sitting with his back leaned against the glass, slumped not making the slightest of noise he just sat watching the sky.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:24 am
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Boring. Boring. Boring. It was a freaking old timers party in here. Where were the flags? Where was the music? And the nice furniture? And the half-decent door?! Maybe he should have reconsidered his withdrawal from the war of Leaf and Cloud. Then again, at Cloud's current state, he'd lose. So whatever. Overlooking Vescotti estate, he sneaked up behind Raito, and put his palm on the top of the other mans head. ''Ello.''

XXXX

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:27 am

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito smiled not looking up, he could feel no hostility in the man. Giving a slight movement of his hand a warm suttle breeze blew in and around the two shinobi's blowing the hand of the man stood in front of Raito off slowly. After the hand had slid off Raito looked up. "Hello" He said giving nothing more.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:33 am
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He felt... strange. Yes. This sight was similar to one he had seen before. ''I've seen you. Long ago, well, pretty long anyways, when I was a Gennin. You were visiting the village or some s**t, and you almost got assassinated. You didn't know you almost got assassinated; but I did. Stupid over-eager would-be heroes in Cloud decided that you dying would be a hit to the leaf. And maybe it would be. But who cares about that now? The war is over. Anyhoo!'' He moved away from him, and took off his hat, before turning around to greet him. ''I suppose I should be ''wary'' or whatever the word is, but I'm going to be straight with you: I'm the Raikage, and I was wondering how the village was doing. I was also wondering if anything had happened here. Like disappearances. Like in my village.'' As he said this, he frowned, looking down on what seemed to be a pretty normal village.

[Inactivity in our world is missing persons in Shane's. xd]

XXXX

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:44 am

User Image

Raito still had the smile on his face even after he was told he was about to get assinated and the Raikage revealed himself. Opening his mout slightly he gave a slight sigh before continuing to speak "I am not a man of grudges nore will I be hostile to someone that has not caused any trouble to me." Raito stated before standing up and slowly giving a bow. "I am Raito Shenzaki a Sannin and the Head of Foreign Relations in this village".

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 am
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He chuckled as he heard this, and responded, ''Foreign relations, huh? Must be an interesting job. Probably sees alot more travel than the Kage position. All I get to do is sit in my desk and listen to people. It can be interesting sometimes, though. And hey; who ever said being in charge was a bad thing? I certainly did not.'' This man was strange. He felt something strange coming from him. Maybe it was his personality. Maybe he wasn't dumb like most people. Possibly. But foreign relations could really do something to a person... imagining not only dealing with your own idiots, but foreign ones..

XXXX

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games