Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Welcome to the Animus - (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm
"I was chasing him when she dragged me off, maggot. I was close enough I was nearly tasting his BLOOD. Unless you want me to kill you, Aadil, AND Haytham, I SUGGEST you hold your tongue." Reaver said, the claws now extended.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm
"Haytham only asked from you a few minutes of help! A simple task that you could have very easily done in a matter of minutes was extended because you felt it was necessary to argue about helping family!" Samir barked

"And now that YOU cause your prey to escape, you feel it's necessary to blame and kill the rest of the world!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 pm
Five blades were then atop of Samir's face, all lightly pricking into the flesh.
"If THAT is what you want to see, I will GLADLY start with yours."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 pm
"I'm not saying that's what I want. I'm saying it's what your doing." Samir growled.

"ENOUGH!" The Rafiq suddenly barked, glaring at the two.

"It's clear we've all had a long, psychically and mentally tiring day. Let us all just back away from each other, and breathe..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:04 pm
Reaver did not look at the Rafiq, but only continued causing the blades to go deeper into Samir's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:09 pm
"REAVER I SAID ENOUGH!" The Rafiq barked again.

"If you must kill something, make yourself useful and kill the enemy, not your ally!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:12 pm
"Allies...Allies...No allies...Only enemies...Let him live...THEY LET HIM LIVE!" Reaver began to mumble before a knife went by the Rafiq's neck, grazing the left side, causing a significant gash.

He then released Samir and shoved him to the ground before leaving the Bureau...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 pm
"...I highly suggest you don't go after him..." The Rafiq sighed as Haytham jumped back into the bureau.

"Both of you. His dementia has taken a stronger hold on him than it ever has in the past, except, perhaps the day he came to be. It's best to let him do his thing to forget the mistakes of today in peace."

"Let us never speak of this day again." He said, only now grabbing onto the gash of his neck before he walked back inside the building.

Samir only gave a heavy sigh, before looking at Haytham sympathetically.
As she began to shake, he stood up, and embraced her...

As the memory faded out, Nick and Beatrice began to wake up from their Animuses.

"Get up." Warren grunted. "Get up and go to bed. You two are done for the day."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 pm
Nick just stared at the ceiling.
"...Man you Templar bastards are ******** up. You burned a building full of kids!?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:26 pm
"Now, now. Let's not be irrational about this Mr. Grant. Do not blame the ancestors of our organization upon us. No one can be held responsiable for past actions." Warren said, looking right at Nick.

"It would be like blaming Ms. Summers for allowing the Templar to escape."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 pm
"Oh ******** that Logic. If you're going with that, then why are YOU here doing this to us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 pm
"We're looking for something. And you are going to show it to us." Warren grunted as the bedroom doors opened.

"Now. Bed time, kids."

Beatrice let a heavy sigh, sliding off of her Animus as she slowly headed for the room.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:53 am
"Yeah, yeah...Whatever you say Mister Sunshine..." Nick said, following Beatrice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:09 am
Warren only let a heavy sigh, shaking his head. Something told him that was going to be some nickname for life now...

"Well... That was an interesting session..." Beatrice groaned, laying her dead and staring dully at the ceiling.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:10 am
"Yeaaaah....I think it's safe to say Reaver's insane..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games