Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm
((Lol Katie had a child talking to me so before I see them I have to come to you..)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:50 pm
(grrrr she needs to get on)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm
(imma go eat ill try to be on later)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:57 pm
((Cool...and I know XD..Enjoy yuor food))  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm
New skeleton you have to fill out

Name:
Crush:
15 year bio:
powers:
weapons:
Skills:
Pets:
other forms:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm
(im bored)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:31 pm
((sry guys i was gone and i posted to Chi's character earlier but it musta been missed.))

The boy turned around. "Hey guys I'm in here!" he called. A few seconds later, three more kids came into the room. Two boys and one girl. "Who's this?" said the little girl, looking at Kabal timidly. The boy shurgged. "I don't know. his name's Kabal." The little girl was still looking at Kabal, "Maybe we should tell Lizzy," she whispered. The boy turned to her. "But she's busy. She said not to bother her if she's really busy." The girl rolled her eyes. "She also said not to talk to strangers." She turned back to Kabal. "Are you here to see Lizzy?"

John heard something and walked to the door, opening it. He smiled and bent down, rubbing Rex's ears and petting him. "Hey buddy," he whispered, "Where's Chi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

Kabal shrugged "Well yeah...But I have to drop my stuff off at home.." he said and picked up his bag and walked up to the temple. He hadn't been here in forever he wondered what was up with this place since he left it.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm
The children followed behind him, all wondering why he was going toward the temple instead of going to his house. But none of them dared ask him.

Liz was on the phone with a baby on her hip when she heard a commotion outside. She walked to the door and opened it, seeing a man at the door. "Hey can I call you back?" she asked. After a very short pause she hung up the phone and looked up at the man. "Hello," she said with a smile. "Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

Kabal smiled "Why are you here?' he asked seeing Liz in the temple "Do you live here now?" he asked "Okay..I want to know why there are a bunch of kids at the temple." he said and walked past her putting his bag on a chair in the temple. It looks different 'This is...different.." he said 'But its good to be home!" he said and sat down smiling

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 pm
Liz thought for a moment if this guy was crazy. "Uh....I run a daycare," she said, "And I live here. I'm sorry but...I don't think I know you. Are you sure you have the right place?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Look..I know its been 15 years..but seriously...you have to run a daycare center in my temple?" he asked "You didn't let them in the rooms did you?" he asked.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 pm
Liz turned around and picked up sippy cups and other toys. "Really Kabal? You think I would let them in rooms with all the carp you had piled up? I cleaned most of the rooms out." She turned to head into another room and stopped dead in her tracks as if she had turned into stone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Kabal laughed "Good...you remembered.." he said and walked over to her looking in the room and staring "Hello.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:14 pm
"One moment," she said and walked away. She came back with her hands empty and threw them around her neck with a squeal. "I can't believe it! I never thought I would see you again!" She kissed his cheek before letting go of him. "Oh my gosh! I have to call Ethan!" she said and ran to find the phone.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games