Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 pm
The pixie chuckles. "Aye, I wouldn't doubt you didn't know about a lot of these... got some poddie pictures in there... and some bath times." He claims as he looks at the pile of pictures. Massasooni glances at the picture Luna held with a raised eyebrow. "So... for how many years were you with your mother?" He asks, a bit curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 pm
"I was with her for 4 years before she died..then..."She wouldn't think of those times as she moves to look at the other pictures.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 pm
Massasooni wanted to know more, seeing as she paused with "then", but knew just pressing on and on may have a toll on her… but he couldn’t help but ask ”… then what?...”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:23 pm
Luna found one picture of when she herself was a mear child in chains and in the arena.She picked it up and showed him."I went from noble born witch child to a slave and a child of the arena.I had to fight to live and that was hell to me..For my mother always taught me to do no harm to others and yet I had to go against that....It was only until my teacher and mentor in the arena set me free so that I could live. Thats when my personality splited in many different ways. As I started to get old and become more of a witch and healer my family grow to hate me"Her voice was shaking and there was pain and anger in her eyes. She was trying to stay in control but it was still hard.her long red hair was starting to look like fire.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Massasooni watched Luna, keeping eye contact with a hand over his chin. He then wraps his arms around Luna and pulls her in as her hair began to appear like it was on fire. "Ok... it's ok... I know of such pain... I've experienced such as well... except I was more a slave to satan..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm
Luna lets the painting fall.She sought comfort in his arms.She calmed instantly.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:11 pm
Massasooni closes his eyes. He had forgotten how comfortable being such close to Luna was, and how warm it is... which made him remember the first time they hugged, then the first time they kissed, and then the first time they made love. He smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 am
Ira smiled "No problem my love," she said and walked behind him and began to rub his shoulders.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 am
Luna smiles closing her eyes. She knew where his thoughts went. She remembering as well.She was happy being in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 am
Massasooni squeezed slightly a bit to bring each other a hair closer. The pixie glances around before zipping out of the room, feeling a bit out of place for the moment.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 am
Luna giggles when the pixies left.She looks into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 am
Massasooni looks back, into Luna’s eyes. He could see something about her eyes, which brought him a bit closer, like for the first time, but this time when within such short distance he tilts his head slightly and kisses Luna without much hesitation.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:47 am
Luna smiles as she kisses him back.She wraps her arms around his neck as they kiss. She would never give him up ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:17 pm
Massasooni brings his arms to her waist as they kiss, kissing with passion. He didn’t want to let her go.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 pm
Luna kisses him passionate.She was happy. She was balanced in his arm  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games