Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 pm
Sai spun cutting another two soldiers down before jumping back. "Reject!" three more soldiers instantly shot up, gravity being completely reveresed beneath them. "You know...Chesch. I dont think..." He caught another man with the back of his sword sheath and flung him down knocking him out. " I'll ever understand how you can stand eating these things." Sai had caught the little transformation of his friend, almost expecting him to pull another creature from Wonderland and turn into the Jaberwock. "Destroy!" He made a wide cut taking out two of the flying beasts as they passed overhead. "Hey when do you think we'll see any of those..." Sai jumped and kicked down another mind controlled civillian. "Generals"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:44 pm
Sade woke up to ice and snow. She turned her face up to the sky and took a deep breath to steady herself. Standing up Sade looked around. Everything was encased in ice, the entire ship was beginning to sink because of the weight of it. She smiled and walked over to the railing, looking out she saw the terror was far from over but Sade was already recharged.
Sade vaulted over the railing, landing on the large concrete slab far below that the ship was tethered to.
She ran through the streets until she found a boy, maybe a year younger than her, picking up a grown man by the throat with his teeth.
"Hey!" Sade yelled, trying to get his attention off his victim. "Can't you do better than a helpless human?" Sade taunted at the boy. "You must be Vincent, I know all about you." Sade took a defensive stance waiting for him to make the first move, knowing her goading had worked. She'd been wanting a good fight since she'd left Brazil.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 pm
Renault jaw was taken off by a stray bullet leaving a weak stream of sand pouring from where it once was. "Oah." He lamented, though because of a missing mandible, it wasn't formed correctly. It soon reformed and he tilted his head bringing out a deep crack. "Ow. Yeah, that sorta hurt." Renault kneeled and placed his hand on the bedrock beneath him. He activated his dehydration powers and pulled what moisture he could from the ground. The bedrock turned into a dark, fine sand. The four men standing on it were turned into husks right where they stood and when they fell backward, they became sand. Off in the distance, Renault saw a beam being fired and took to it immediately. He found Sentinel's new recruit, Khaos. "I don't have to ask. You shot that beam didn't you?"

~~~

Lucas's body reverted to it's flesh state before he quickly found some steel to meld into. His body glinted with a dark grey luster and his sword still shined somberly. His speed was taken down a notch, but when enemies were coming in left and right, it didn't matter. He cartwheeled past a girl and his heel caught her chin, bringing her to the ground. After rising, he plunged his sword through her heart and then performed a handstand on it. He winked at her before falling foward, his weight ripping it from her chest and downward through what he believed was Serena. After sword slashed through her, it vanished and he grinned. "Well, you're here, but where are you..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:38 pm
Brian looked towards Lena and back to Karana. " Karana can you handle her on your own? " He asked unsure of what answer she would give. " Haha you know me better then that, you know I'm more stubborn then that. Besides I'm not losing another member of Cleanse. " He said as he shot forward with his blade in hand. He knew all about her vectors from previous missions, he wasn't afraid of them.

Vincent licked the blood from his as he turned around. He raised an eyebrow at Sade, he had left before she ever came to Cleanse. " Who are you? " He asked as his arm reformed, his familiars had already taken care of the humans. " Well I find it really fun to play with my food before I eat, I haven't had this much fun in 12 years. " He said as he started to walk forward. " Do you think you can fight me? If so then please feel free to try. "

Cheshure smiled a little at Sai. " No that would be to obvious. " He said with a laugh. He ran forward into a small group of foot soldiers. He leapt up and slammed his legs into the man's chest and flipped off his chest landing with his legs around the neck of another man. He suddenly jerked his legs snapping the man's neck. Cheshure disappeared reappearing behind one of the soldiers with a knife driven into his neck. " Don't f*** with the Cheshire Cat. "  

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena smirked as she felt one of her clones vaporise. “Hmm someone is having fun with my clones” She mused before beheading one of the foot soldiers “Oh let it be him who is cutting through my own personal army” She muttered. Her vision blurred slightly but she shook her head in a stubborn matter. If Renault had thought her unfit to fight he would have demanded she went into guard duty under ground.

Sebastian Lockheart
“More fire!” Sebastian cried as he sent a blast towards a group of foot soldiers. With a smile he then commanded the earth to shift and crush another group without remorse “Hehehe this is simply wonderful!” He said while watching not just bad guys but a few innocents die. He grabbed a passing civilian and laughed before sinking his fangs into her neck “Don’t be so angered by this, I simply cant keep up this protection without some food” He released the dazed woman and continued his own personal rampage against anyone who raised their weapon towards him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Lena made a 'tsking' noise as Brian refused to step down and allow Karana to fight on her own. "It seems you need a baby-sitter," she said speaking to Karana before she released her vectors once again towards both Karana and Brian in attempts to push them both back.

User Image

Karana did something to Brian that she had never done before. She growled at him, but deep, deep down she was glad to have someone fighting at her side. She heard what Lena said and diverted her anger to their enemy. Leaping into the air as the vectors headed towards her and brought her chain whip forward in attempts to strike Lena.

((Sorry for the short posts, I have major writer's block. I think it's due to being hungry. sweatdrop ))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm
Sade smiled at Vincent's threat, completely at ease.
"Scared little boy?" Sade asked scathingly, getting a good grip on her feet and making sure her gloves were on tight, never taking her eyes off her target.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 pm
Nasrin swooped down into the city the second she reached it, more then eager to find her first victem. All around her people were being killed by either the destruction of the city, by the members of Sentinal, eachother, or themselves. She could care less about those were were already dieing, they would be no fun at all. She was looking for the ones who were managing to survive. It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for. Nasrin's eyes locked on a small family of a mother and two children running through the allies to try and find an escape from the city. Nasrin swooped over them, landing in the enterence of the ally with a smirk pulling at her lips. The mother had only just opened her mouth to start begging about something or another when Nasrin leaped forwards and grabbed hold of the woman. With a single quick movement, Nasrin wrapped her arm around and allowed her claws to dig into the womans spine enough to sever the cord, and cause a total paralysis. Dropping the woman to the ground, Nasrin gave the woman no other choice but to helplessly watch as Nasrin moved on to the children, mercilessly slaughtering them both. The oldest, a young boy, had tried to run but she caught him by the leg and ripped it clean off before ripping the rest of him apart. Nasrin was now coated with blood again, covering her arms and torso while dripping from her claws. She didn't bother this time to clean up though, as there was far too much fun to still be had.
Nasrin flew into the streets, ripping whoever she could find limb from limb. But all the while she kept an eye out. With all this death and chaos, the members of Cleanse and Eden were certainly among it. And if they were there, then so was Sai. And if Sai was there, his head was hers.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:40 pm
Brian knew Karana would be angry with him but he wasn't losing anyone else, regardless how angry she would be. He slashed the sword at the air sending a cut of frigid energy towards her vectors, if he couldn't cut them with his energy he could always try and freeze them. He looked at Karana and said. " Sorry Karana, but you know me, I'm almost as stubborn as you. "

Vincent just laughed to himself. " Oh I'm scared, I find hideous people to be very scary. " He said as he started to walk forward. " Don't overestimate yourself, you're just another gifted, theres nothing particularly special about you, in fact at first glace you appear to be kind of boring. " He stopped walking and stood where he was. " Well? Aren't you going to attack? If not then you are only wasting my time. "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Lucas ran to another clone of Serena and embraced it. Seconds later, his body resembled a large pincushion when hundreds of spikes protruded from his steel body. The clone vanished into a cloud of darkness. "Too bad you didn't have a soul. That kill was totally pointless. Just like the last one...where are you girl?" At the top of his lungs, he screamed,"Show yourself!" and to further his show of anticipation, he punched through a large glassed over building and caused it to fall in a sparkling torrent.  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Karana heard what Brian said after he unleashed his attack towards Lena and couldn't help, but smile as she thrust her chainwhip forwards again in order to aide Brian in his attack. It traveled in an almost blinding blur. Her attacks had gotten even faster since she had been training for that entire month. "That may be true, but I still win in the stubborness factor," she said with a rather teasing smirk.

User Image

The frigid energy that Brian had unleashed towards her hit her vectors. It did not stop them, but it did slow them down, but that allowed Karana's attack to get through and make a direct hit into Lena's shoulder. Lena let out a cry of pain. "You will pay for that!" she called threateningly as her vectors shot forth again, not immobilized yet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:15 pm
Sai stopped and watched as the top of a glassed building crumbled away. "Damn, Chesch we need to hurry it up with these things. Those Sentinal guys are tearing up the rest of the city." He slashed again sending another destroying wave and taking out more soldiers. Some blood had begun running down from his branded eye. "Damn...well" He dashed forward stabbing his blade through another one of the mad man's soldiers before biting into the neck. Sai tossed the drained body to the side and stuck out his tongue. "Ok, that was kinda awful...but i do feel better..."  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:26 pm
Brian watched as her vectors began to freeze. His blade froze the air around the metal. He smiled and slashed the air creating a frozen bridge over the area. He shot towards the pillar of ice and slid down it. He slashed the air again creating a large vine like stream of ice which winded back to the ground. He turned to Lena and slashed at her vectors releasing yet another frozen bolt of energy towards her vectors. For once it appeared that they were on the winning side of the fight.

Cheshure looked at Sai. He smiled a little and looked up into the sky. He grunted a little. " Sai I think you have some unfinished business with someone. " He said as he pointed to Nasrin swooping into a crowd of people. " Sai...I think it's time to bring her back. " He said as he ran towards the crowd of people. He transformed back into his small cat body running through and inbetween the glassed bodies of the poor innocent people. He leapt into the air and landed on a glassed over lamp pole sitting ontop of it. He opened his mouth wide and out shot the barrel of one of his guns. He fired the gun three times at Nasrin's body, mostly her wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:37 pm
Looking around dodging the attacks of the fiends Noah was searching for one of the Generals to stop them from destroying the city and killing the innocent any further. Noah had opened fire among the fiends sending explosive round towards the ground to wipe out a group of ground fiends while also opening fire upon the ones flying with the same explosive rounds causing them to explode on contact. He was looking around before he heard screams and would head in that direction.

Khaos smiled at the destruction his beam of energy created and released it once more taking out an entire block and more. It wasn't long before one of Eden's or Cleanse member would show up to stop his fun and torment though he knew very well that this would happen which is why he did it. "Guilty as Charge?!" He stated in a nonchalant tone of voice as he walked forward pulling on his gloves making sure they were tight as he stretched slightly since he was expecting a challenge. "And who might I have the pleasure of Destroying?" He asked in a reassuring and promising tone.  

Celestin Selone

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:39 pm
User Image

Karana whipped her chain whip around her head and brought it down again in a circular motion in order to restrain Lena with it. She would not lose this fight again. All of that training, it had to have paid off somehow, didn't it? She was thinking too much. She had to plan as she fought, not plan before she fought. It was the only way she could win.

User Image

Lena's vectors broke through the first attack regaining their speed just in time to dodge Brian's next frigid attack. They traveled upward, then back down surrounding Karana and Brian before shooting forward at the same time in attempts to attack the both of them at once. She felt the cold sting of metal wrapping around her body the chain whip restrained her. Lena smirked as another vector emerged from her and pushed the chain whip back allowing Lena to break free.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games