Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:45 pm
Dante din't flinch as a wall of black fire was manifested around him the droplets evaporated before they reached the flame. As the wwall vanished so did Dante. Dante reappeared on the untames roaring sea, he snapped his fingers as a glowing massive circle could be seen far below the water's surface. It's faint glow suddenly stopping. For a brief moment everything was calm then erupting from the sea came a what looked like a massive serpent like tongue. It lashed out and swung wildly before it shot back into the water. " Judge of the dead. " He said softly. A hand suddenly shot from the sea ot's gray surface pulled up a disguisting looking creature, it looked like an unwrapped mummy it's empty eye sockets revealed it;s blind nature. the tongue slowly slivered from it's mouth tasting the air. The Judge of the dead stood at nearl 20 feet tall his tongue was longer then it's body and nearly as thick as a boa. Dante watched as the judge's upper body was positioned above the water. " Though the one thing I don't like about being the Satan Owl successor is how ugly and foul my creatures are, Hell was meant to be a place of torture and it's rulers bare witness to this. " He watched as a tentacle shot from the shore and launched at ROulin it was going to simply smack him into the water with it's might.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:01 am
I'm here to warn you...eventually you will be hunted for your healing abilities...not now but I want you to be aware. Don't tell Roulin I've contacted you either. Just know that if you see me...then the Death OWL will be near. If and when we do 'fight' I need for you to 'lose'....that way he wont touch you...and I can work out this plan...again I beg of you don't tell anyone that you've heard from me...I just don't want you to be killed she told the young girl. Amara looked at Lucien, "Yea...we do have a goal to reach, no use of being reluctant" she told him.

Vincent looked at Will. "Oh" he simplyh said. "It must be nice to have control" he told him. He looked around. "What is this place exactly?" he asked, warming up to the Satan Owl a little more. "What made you join this place, is this like a place for OWLS to be safe?" he asked. "Sorry if I'm talking too much"

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:37 am
"You know Dante..." Roulin's body began to glow bright yellow as the beast's appendage neared him in it's swing. "I always found these things to be cool. Now that they're being used against me...not too much." Before the beast could land his attack, Roulin shot forward in a thin ray of light and stopped just above the beast's head with his back to it. Swiftly, he flipped and shot his foot down at the top of the monster's skull. While doing this, he pointed the fingers of his right hand at Dante then spread them out. In his flipping motion, he shot beam after beam down at his teacher. Because they were all from each of his fingers, there were five of them that pulsed upward on a trail to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:19 am
((Fallen Phoenix.))

Tired from the fighting and his wounds, Benkei had managed to at least wash his wounds out and dress them before falling asleep on a chair with his head rested on a table in the hotel room that Kojiro and Nova were collapsed in. Benkei did not notice what was happening to Kojiro as he slept. However, deep as Benkei's sleep was, Kojiro's shocked and confused loud question roused him from his slumber. The Japanese opened an eye and forced himself up from his rest on the table. "What? Kojiro, is that you?" he asked sleepily as he turned to look at his prior partner, not sure if he heard him right. "You're not dead. Nova healed you," he stated lethargically.

---------------------

((UNS - Will))

Of all questions... brats are brats. Thomas would have a f*cking riot with this kid. Will thought, not letting any sort of hint of what he was thinking show. "This is a base for the UNS, an organization that..." The Satan Owl paused before continuing. Amara, you brought this kid in, eh? Did you tell him anything? "... specializes in matters that concern people with powers such as you and me." And that notion of safety was just funny, especially with the Death Owl around and arguably himself as well. Will patted Vincent on the shoulder. "This is a place where you can work with others who are like you and train your powers. You will learn much, but you shouldn't always trust everything or everyone," Will answered with a smile. That was his little hint to Vincent that everything was not always what it seemed. He wasn't going to outright blatantly explain everything and crush the kid's hopes right now, and he was avoiding the question of why he joined because of Che. The reason he stayed was quite different, but also similar in a certain way.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 am
As he was sitting and watching Nathaniel ingest muffins ravenously, Owen smiled and shook his head. Obviously, the kid had too much food in his mouth to say anything right now. He chuckled under his breath, but this caused him to cough a couple of times. Covering his mouth, Owen turned away from Nat. He checked his hand to see if he'd coughed up any blood. Goodpasture's Syndrome had that symptom and he hoped that didn't happen any time soon.His face twitched ever so slightly when he noticed a couple of drops of blood on his hand. Cursing mentally, Owen picked up a napkin, a stack of which were on the table next to the muffins, and began wiping his hand clean.

===

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Anya leaned back in her chair after assessing the cut in her should from her fight with Nova. "Man, I wish I had some sort of healing power along with this stupid poison arm..." Anya muttered to herself as she flicked some of her hair from her face.

===

Sydney was watching all of the teams' members carefully. The Fallen Pehonix members were still in Pennsylvania. The UNS people were in England. However, Roulin and Dante had moved to a remote island off of the coast of South America. This caught Syd's attention and she focused mostly on the shadows of those two just to be careful.

===

((I'll add in an introductory post for my new character later today.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:38 pm
Kojiro looked at Benkei, surprised that someone else was in the room. He heaved a sigh of relief, he looked back at his hands, he simply moved them around, clenching them and unlclenching them, still trying to grasp his surroundings, he saw flashes of their last battle, was he really beaten that easily?...Kojiro's eyes softened as he looked to his hands, he did not turn to him, but he felt he had to know,"...Benkei?..." he said in a low voice, getting his friends attention.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Demios smiled to Armand and nodded "I'll take some corn bread" He said. It had been one of his favorite childhood foods. Then again almost every food Armand made was a favorite of Demios's he had always enjoyed his cooking. He soon began to eat and finished his food rather quickly. "Thank Armand" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 pm
Aimee gulped a little, closing her eyes and sighing for a second. 'Keeping this between you and me. Thank you Amara...' She stood up for a second, feeling light headed and looked at the sky. 'Thank you.' Aimee walked inside and laid on couch in a ball, falling asleep all of the sudden for no apparent reason.  

Maha clone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 pm
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei was now at least half awake and was looking at Kojiro. He still looked half asleep, and in order to wake himself up, Benkei punched himself in the face lightly. Ow. He heard Kojiro. "Hmm?" He turned the rest of his body so he was facing Kojiro without craning his neck too far.

----------------------------------
((Armand))

Armand grinned. "Well, there's plenty to choose from." After Demios finished the corn bread, the scientists tossed a small Whoopie pie at him. It was essentially a Big Fat Oreo, and probably not the healthiest thing in the world. The red head ate some of the other food as Demios ate as well. He nodded to the open spellbook curiously. "Find anything?" the red head asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 pm
Demios looked at Armand and frowned "sadly...no" He said. He figured his spell didn't work so they'd have to figure things out on their own. He decided the best thing to do now would be to eat and try not to worry.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 pm
The judge's head lowered as the kick made contact. Fromthe depths of his mouth shot his black tongue which wrapped around Roulin's leg and threw him like a doll. Dante stood where he was, a bolt of lightning filled the sky and wen it's light vanished so did Dante. He reappeared again a few feet away standing on the water's edge. It was almost like he was teleporting, in reality he was simply speeding up his mist conversion to allow the illusion of teleportation. He looked towards Roulin and snapped his fingers as a small pop of black flames bursted near Roulin's back. Half of Dante's face was hidden behind his black surface. The white veins spread slowly over the black surface. His arm was now engulfed and it was working on his chest. From the depths of the Oceanthe judge raised his arm revealig a large hammer the size of a small house. He smashed the water's surface with it's corrupt surface sending a shockwave of water towards Roulin. Slowly the Judge retracted back into deeper waters keeping his empty sockets on Roulin at all times.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:12 am
Amara closed her eyes and finally walked out of the room and looked at Will and Vincent, smiling at Vincent. "I see you've met Will" she told him with a smile eyeing Will carefully.

Vincent looked to Amara and then to Will. "Okay...thanks" he told him with stale face. Looking away he sighed as he tried to practice his power...nothing. HOlding his head down he awaited for the next plan to be executed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:59 am
Armand nodded and looked at Demios. The younger man seemed sad. The scientist grinned. "Something will come up, just like that flower over there peeking at you from behind the rock!" The red head chuckled. "Well, let's see... we're in Pennsylvania right now." Yeah, what would they do now? The UNS was the only organization where they'd be able to locate easily. Just get to the base in DC and find out the info from there. However, there was that problem of Armand not wanting Demios to get hurt. Still, the scientist hoped everyone had gotten out of the Appalachians safely.

--------------------

Will greeted Amara normally. "Hello, Amara. Vincent's a nice kid, but he's got much to learn. I trust the meeting went well?" His grey eyes went to Vincent as the boy looked down and kept his head down in a shy manner or as one who lacked self confidence. Gullible. Will was sure Vincent was the type to overreact if his hopes were crushed completely. The Satan Owl grinned. Just because he was supposed to be keeping Thomas from the others didn't mean he couldn't mess with them. He just couldn't necessarily mess with them nearly as much as he could to drive them crazy. Still, there were outrageous things he could do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:39 am
Roulin screamed as the beast flung him through the air. His white coat began to gleam lightly in the wake of his fear, but he wasn't close to unlocking his newfound power. He looked up at Dante. Roulin's eyes were as dark as night, but he couldn't see this for himself. As he neared Dante's flames, he teleported past them and appeared on the other side. The wall of water that was behind him he was aware of. He could see it as if it were as plain as day, but it was outside of his visual range. Regardless, after pausing only a foot away from Dante, he used the water behind him to create two giant arms. They shot from the now still wall of water and lunged at Dante to grab him.  

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:46 am
It did not seem long into Raven's slumber, that she heard a faint voice calling her name. To her slight annoyance, her once tranquil dark dream became light and before her eyes a small house appeared. At first she feard the house might cause the dream to turn into the nightmare of her bleak past. But then she heard the voice again "CLary?" she called back skeptical. But then it made sense that the young owl could be here. With a sigh she entered the house "if there is one thing i do not like the thought of...it will have to be others getting into my head"

Nathaniel smiled at Owen through a mouthful of muffins. He nodded to what Owen had said and pushed the plate towards the older male. He glanced up when Owen caughed, and tilted his head when Owen had wiped his hand with a napkin. Nat rose from his chair and fetched a glass of water, which he placed besides Owen. He typed on his phone and showed it to the older owl "catch a cold?"

((sorry for lack of posting...internet problems...so i had to resort to using my phone while at work as the signal is crap back at home. Things will be up and running friday, but for now i shall suffer with the whole touch pad typing ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games