Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:52 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro smiled and crossed his arms again, looking at the boy. "I always loved you like a son Dragon, and I loved your mother like a princess." He spoke shyly. The thought of Lena made his expression go blank though. She probably didn't even care anymore.

He thought of somthing, remembering Dragon saying he hated him on the day him and Lena got together. Remembering the pain he felt when dragon burned his arm. Was that all gone now... Or did Dragon really want him as a father now?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:08 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
"Your eyes are turning brown!" she said a bit surprised.Then his eyes changed again she was surprised.
"Wow."
Then she took his hand and squeezed it and let go and smiled at him trying to cheer him up.

a certain price...

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:11 pm
"Why don't you go see her? You talk about her a lot." Dragon mumbled. He felt something touch his hand and looked down to see Alice's hand squeezing his, he felt himself blush and smile shyly until he remembered the color she said his eyes were.
"Brown? Ok." he looked back at the hole Dog was in and, thinking his eyes were still brown, he held his hands out, the palms facing the hole, and tried to control the earth. But his eyes had just turned fire red at the time, so instead of the hole filling itself up with dirt, fire shot up as if the hole went down to Hell itself. Dragon winced and pulled his hands back to stop the flames. If it hadn't been for Hiro, Dog's body would've been charred. "I-I guess I'll just do it the old fashion way." Dragon murmured and picked the shovel up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He noticed Dragons blush and resisted a grin. He then saw the grave burst to hell and his eyes widened abit. He decided to make the grave himself.

The hole closed in darkness and a large dragon which was made complete darkness formed above the grave. He touched the dragon with his finger and it froze, becoming a statue. In the end, it looked alot like Dog. His arms rested at his side as he looked at the work he had done. "Well, it's not the old-fashioned way, but it's cool in my eyes." He said playfully.

He thought about what Dragon had said earlier about going to see her. "She thinks I'm dead, and i'm sure Nikolai is treating her much better than I did. It might be best if she doesn't find out i'm still here." He spoke, unless she went to look for Dragon in the graveyard, he would be safe from her.

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm
Dragon was just about to toss some dirt into the hole when Hiro took over and practically created a shrine. "Oh wow." he breathed and reached out to touch the statue that looked exactly like Dog. Just seeing the statue brought tears to his purple eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:32 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena ran down to the Graveyard, ignoring the shivers in her spine from all the tombstones, and called out Dragon's name. Why would she choose here? Well Dragon ran away with Dog's body, so she assumed he might've come to bury her. Besides, he wasn't at the other dorms or any class.
"Dragon!" she called out again and tripped on a tree root, forcing her to her knees. "Wonderful." she said under her breath and looked up to see a realistic statue of Dog... With Dragon petting it. "Dragon!" she called out with relief in her tone, her son turning around to look at her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro smiled and put an arm around the shoulder of Dragon. "Dog will always be remembered.." He spoke to the boy before kissing the top of his head in a father-type way.

He then looked at Lena, his eyes almost tearing up at the sight of her. His scarlet eyes shined as he walked over to her and offered his old lover a hand, not even knowing what to say because he felt like there was a huge lump in his throat.

[/size  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 pm
Lena smiled when she saw Dragon look at her then blinked when she saw a hand. She followed the hand up to.. see.... "Hiro." she breathed, her eyes wide, as she stared up at the man her heart cried about every night. No. No, he wasn't real. He was just a figment of her now crazy imagination, she was officially crazy!
Well she was in a graveyard....
"Are you a ghost?" she whispered and started poking him to see if her hand would go through.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:04 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro looked at her, and felt something special when she said his name. He stared into het eyes and smiled till she poked his chest directly. "Umm, no i'm not a ghost." He said with a playful hint to his voice. "Miss me?" He asked with his usual bright smile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 pm
She couldn't stop herself from smiling as she climbed to her feet. She stared at him for a little longer as if he were an illusion and would vanish in an instance, but he wasn't and he didn't. There was an incredibly strong urge to hug him, but she kept her cool. "Like you wouldn't believe." she smiled from ear to ear. "But... I could've sworn you were dead." she muttered and felt her smile fall.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He frowned as her smile fell. "Well, I guess even death couldn't keep me from that beautiful smile of yours." He said, wanting to see her smile again, wanting to see her happy. She was everything to him. Whether she was married or not, he had no problem thinking that.

[/size  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 pm
But her frown stayed. "It was that kind of sweet talk that got you killed, Hiro." she said softly. Seeing him alive and well, even hearing his melodic voice made her day brighter and everything cheerier. Why would she want that gone?
She looked around him to see Dragon, talking to a girl he was next to. "You helped Dragon." she said with a small smile. Last time she saw him he was in his monstrous form. How on earth did Hiro get Dragon to get back to normal?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:26 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He rubbed the back of his head shyly and smiled. "Oh please, your husband just caught me off guard." He spoke. He didn't wanna call Nikolai by his name anymore, but he also felt weird saying 'your husband.'

He looked at Dragon and laughed abit. "Well, I didn't do much, just told him how I felt." He said nervously.

[/size  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 pm
"Eh, don't say it so formally, you're making me feel like an old woman." Lena grimaced before looking at the son that was now about her age. She had to admit, it really did sound weird talking about her husband and all. "How you felt?" she repeated and looked back over at Hiro.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro crossed his arms. "I told him..That I always wanted him as a son." He spoke before looking at the grave. "And I helped him with Dog's grave." He looked at Dragon, smiling since He seemed happy.

He poked her chest with a smile. "Dont think your gonna keep those good looks forever." He said teasingly.

[/size  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games