Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm
Well we are at the beach, so i suggest swimming. Plus less likely your crazy fans will get then *joking with him and she heads for the water, taking him along by his hand*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:06 pm
*Sabin glares but goes along anyways*
FairyFumiko
Well we are at the beach, so i suggest swimming. Plus less likely your crazy fans will get then *joking with him and she heads for the water, taking him along by his hand*

Sapphire_Angel713

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 pm
*hearing this Anau turns and hides her face.....at that both Sabin and Damien feel the phantom prang in their hearts and realize it's Anau* Oh....I see
Awesome nerd
Erik's eyes widened for a brief moment, but just as that happened it ended. He looked away. "Just get off me."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:09 pm
*when she turns around, she sees Sabin isn't happy* what would you like to do then? *she asks, her feet in the water*  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 pm
*Sabin looks at her and shrugs* Nothing's bothering me. I'll go with you
FairyFumiko
*when she turns around, she sees Sabin isn't happy* what would you like to do then? *she asks, her feet in the water*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Sapphire_Angel713
*Sabin looks at her and shrugs* Nothing's bothering me. I'll go with you
FairyFumiko

*she looks at him for a moment* it was just a suggestion, i haven't been to a beach in years. Or if you know of somewhere else to go, i'll go *then thinking she frowns* is it what i said about your fan girls?  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 pm
*Sabin rushes at her and they both fall into the waves....he looks at her and smirks under water.......then sends her a mental message* I don't do fan girls.....too impersonal and its Death's Glory not me they love.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 pm
*when they reach they surface, she's smiling* well lucky for me then *lovely her new found boldness, she pushes him under*  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 pm
*using his demonic strength Sabin throws her up in the air about 12 to 15 feet then as she falls back down Sabin shoot out of the water and catches her*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm
*feeling herself being thrown so far, she smiles as she feels like she's flying. then coming down she frowns at how bad the water is going to hurt when she it, luckily Sabin catchs her* show off *smirking still in his strong arms*  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm
If you really want me to show off you'd would have seen the stars. Literally *holding her tightly he spread out his demonic wings and lands them safely to the water before folding up his wings again....his mark pulsing and glowing again*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:42 pm
"Are you still going on about that?" Erik said in a quite annoyed tone as he glared at the girl on top of him. "I was broken at the time. You've a fiance now, rant about him."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:50 pm
Sapphire_Angel713
If you really want me to show off you'd would have seen the stars. Literally *holding her tightly he spread out his demonic wings and lands them safely to the water before folding up his wings again....his mark pulsing and glowing again*

well at least I have my own wings *giving him a light kiss on the mount, blushing*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 pm
*Anau turns and looks at Erik then Myka* If he's asked you nicely to get off of him then get off... *without meaning to she levitates Myka and sets her down by Damian and then blushes looking at Erik.with a I-didn't-know-I-could-do-that kind of look*
Awesome nerd
"Are you still going on about that?" Erik said in a quite annoyed tone as he glared at the girl on top of him. "I was broken at the time. You've a fiance now, rant about him."

Sapphire_Angel713

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games