Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:04 am
Lol, me too! "Sponser me! SPONSER ME!!!" xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:25 am
I just watched that. Very funny  

Ivory Lie

Chibi-Teddo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:05 pm
where is this "clip show" of which you speak?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:08 pm
If you go to the thread marked ::Resident Evil Fan Made Movies::, there are tons of links to Resident evil movies that have been made by folks here in the forum, mostly by your Co-Captain Biohazard EXTREME, among others.

4laugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:18 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:47 pm
Needs new conversation.....umm......SO, do you guys think that the new environment is cool? Haiti, in the hot,bright heat instead of the usual gloomy setting? I heard that were going to have to go in shade to regain health biggrin I find that cool. 4laugh  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:25 pm
You know, something just occurred to me.
People always claim this racism bullcrap, but really... Why Haiti?
I mean, all of a sudde Capcom's got this round the world trip thing in mind or what?
Yes, Haiti is full of black people, but maybe Capcom could avoid the heat if they made the location like... South USA where there's more of a racial diversity. I mean, why all these foreign locations?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, something just occurred to me.
People always claim this racism bullcrap, but really... Why Haiti?
I mean, all of a sudde Capcom's got this round the world trip thing in mind or what?
Yes, Haiti is full of black people, but maybe Capcom could avoid the heat if they made the location like... South USA where there's more of a racial diversity. I mean, why all these foreign locations?
True, but capcom always have their reasons. So perhaps if we wait, maybe we can find out. You never know :/
Oh, and another thing. In the Resident Evil 4 creation they were saying how a lot of fans get sick of the same enemy zombies...so they wanted to try something new. They have to end the series the right way and you can't end it if there are still zombies and creatures so that's why they are "around the world"  

FateoftheUnkown

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:44 pm
They really don't. There was absolutely no reason why RE4 were in spain and not in, let's say, England or Germany or Brazil.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
They really don't. There was absolutely no reason why RE4 were in spain and not in, let's say, England or Germany or Brazil.
Yeah. But even if they changed it. Why there? it will go back to the same question.  

FateoftheUnkown

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 pm
My point is, there is no reason for what they do.
Just the same, there's probably absolutely no reason that RE5 couldn't be set in let's say Texas. I mean, it's pretty damn hot over there, they could have implemented the sunlight system just as easily there. Besides, it's a HELL of a lot funner to shoot a bunch of monsters who also happen to be rednecks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Just the same, there's probably absolutely no reason that RE5 couldn't be set in let's say Texas. I mean, it's pretty damn hot over there, they could have implemented the sunlight system just as easily there. Besides, it's a HELL of a lot funner to shoot a bunch of monsters who also happen to be rednecks.

Hey, we're not all rednecks! razz That would amusing though. lol  

Vankala

FateoftheUnkown

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lol,yes. I have no idea what Capcom has in mind though. To me it looks like another Resident evil 4. If you watch the previews they have the same weapons, act like the same enemies also. And still, not really zombies. So I really don't know what's up about that :l  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:34 pm
I know that I'll get it because it's probably gonna be a fun game with pretty graphics. And for collecting purposes. But as a Resident Evil game, I know I'm not gonna enjoy it.

And still. Considering it's release date, by then the PS3 is gonna have games with much better graphics on it. Heck, the reason they made christ so muscular, is probably because that way his T-Shirt can hug his body perfectly, so his clothing won't have to fold when he moves.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:32 pm
I heard it was because Haiti has ties with voodoo and zombies. So that might be Capcom's reason! surprised  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games