Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:02 am
"You can walk around naked for all I care lady. I just figured you'd wear something better around the kids." Cade frowned slightly as he sat down with his food.

"Sooo when did you get to be so kindhearted boss?" He joked, checking something on his phone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:41 pm
"Mm, whatever he says," Alona replied as she began to pick at the scrambled eggs on the plate.
"I haven't had scrambled eggs in a while. It's quite good, but better stop. Don't want to get fat," Alona said with a laugh.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:15 pm
"I got nice when bums showed up on my front door." Henry teased with a grin as he got the answering machine again on V's cellphone. With an irritated sigh, he came to defeat s he hung up the phone. He was going to offer her a ride to work, but she seemed to not be in an answering mood at the hotel.

He stared curiously at Alona as she commented on her body weight. With a scoff, he forced more onto her plate before he got another for himself.

"I'm pretty sure you could eat a burger and still be fine, Alona." He commented as he started moving eggs onto his plate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:49 pm
Jack looked back at Valarie, an eyebrow raised.
"Is something the matter..?" he asked, before looking at Issac, giving a nod.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:51 pm
Alone raised an eyebrow when Henry shoved some more food onto her plate. She shook her head befor standing up.
"I will pass," Alona said, "I need to keep appearances for my clients," she continued as she headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 pm
"Before or after it got blown off?" Cade grinned before looking back at Alona.

"What is it with you girls and getting fat? Eating some food won't kill you."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:17 am
V came skidding through the side door into the kitchen. She was breathing heavy and her hair was slightly askew. But she did have make-up on, had on a nice pair of dark pants and a white shirt, and she also had her doctor's bag with her that had all of her nurse's stuff.

"I'm here! I'm here! I'm so sorry I'm late. I slept through my alarm. I guess I was more tired from driving and packing than I thought. Good thing you rang me again, Henry, or I'd still be sleeping. Ready to go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 pm
"Eh, let her be." Henry sighed. "If she wants to be frail, that's her choice." He rolled his eyes as V came sliding into the kitchen, making him chuckle at the dramatic entrance.

"You're fine. If you were one of the kids, you'd be beyond late. But I head a little later than them so we have plenty of time." He grinned as he passed her a plate of scrambled eggs, assuming she wouldn't complain against breakfast. Even if she did, he wasn't going to do anything about it. It was what he cooked and therefore it was for breakfast, or else they could fix something else.

"We all need to eat and load up in the car, while I lock the house, before any of us go anywhere."

Valarie quietly shook her head.

"Is something wrong with the car..?" Isaac rose an eyebrow, noticing how Jack was busy working on the vehicle.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:28 pm
Alona decided to ignore the two men's remarks and headed up to her room (technically it was henry's) and hopped into the shower. After washing her hair and skin, Alona got out and put on a blue baby doll dress that was cut to her mid thigh. She brushed her long hair before pulling it up into a ponytail. After her make up and such was done, the former prostitute headed back downstairs to find that woman from yesterday had shown up again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 pm
Cade stared at V when she suddenly came into the kitchen before looking to his boss. "I go to sleep and ANOTHER one shows up. How many people are you planing to take in boss?" He shook his head as he finished up his breakfast, getting up to put the dish in the sink when he was done.

"Do you need anything from me today boss? If not then I'm going to see if I can still snipe with a wounded arm." It was that or just following around a supposedly cheating wife and killing whoever she was cheating with.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 pm
"No, I'm just making some modifications to the car." Jack replied, still fixated on Valarie.
"Come on, Valarie, you know Uncle Jack is here if you want to talk."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 am
"She's the last one, I swear." Henry chuckled.

"And you have business to attend to, Cade, then go to it. I just assumed you'd want to go apartment shopping today so you're not surrounded by women." He chuckled as he started cleaning up with dishes.

"I can only imagine being gay makes this a very uncomfortable place for you, with two girls running around."

"Well, we gotta go now, so let's go." Isaac sighed, already loading up into the passenger seat of the car.

"Weeeeellll..." Valarie looked around, as if she were checking something. She then looked to Jack with a frown.

"I don't like Daddy's new girlfriend.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:38 am
"Daddy's new girlfrie-" Jack repeated, confused before understanding.
"Ohh, I understand now." he said, nodding as he stood completely up.
"There's nothing to worry about, Valarie. Alona is an old friend of ours. She just helps your dad when he's stuck on something." he told her, patting her on the head before opening the back seat door for her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 am
User Image

V sighed in relief at Henry's statement that she wasn't late. That was a huge relief.

"Thank God. How bad would that look to be late on your first day? Thanks again for letting me ride with you."

When Henry slid a plate of eggs under her, her eyes widened and she grinned brightly? "Eggs? Thanks, Henry! The hotel didn't serve breakfast... not that I would have had time for any."

She picked up the fork beside the plate and started spearing part of the egg. Before she took a bite, though, she heard a man say something about her. She looked at him and smirked.

"Actually, hon, I have been part of the this group in one way or the other for years, ever since I was 19. Henry actually paid for me to go to college and get a nursing and pharmacist degree. You said your arm is hurt? I can look at it for you if you want."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:39 pm
"That's what people say about pets yet they always get another." Cade teased with a grin. Though it faded at his joke.

"Haha, I'm not gay. We can go looking for an apartment after I get paid." He was about to leave when the new woman offered to fix his arm. "Um sure, Henry patched it up but I guess a hole in the arm needs to be sewn up right?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games