Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:27 pm
[[Angelus, I'm a bit confused. Didn't our characters stop kissing already?]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:37 am

Aaaaaaah, yes, yes they did. Hold up, I'll fix the second paragraph, I was so sleepy I totally messed that up. Sorry:/

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:42 am

[[ Actually!! I totally went off the wrong post! No more posting for me during finals week. I'll fix it after my last final today cos I don't have time now. I'm sooooo very sorry. ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image

---> Theme xxxxx ---> Wardrobe

User Image
████xxxxxxxxxxx████████xxxxxxxxxxx████

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ...

texttexttext

...for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."

~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:41 pm
[[Anybody?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:46 am
**Currently yelling at Arbos to post. No worries.**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kingdom of Arbos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:20 pm
I need to know that feelings of discontentUser Imageare stronger than indifferenceUser Imagefor those too weak to stand

JOSEF V. RAYNARD

↘ ↘
XXXXHow much grievance will it take T O A W A K E N U S

User Image
xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{I ' v ex t r i e dx t ox f i n d}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxяєcσиcιιιαтισи вєнιи∂ тнє ωαιιs σғ тнσsє ωнσsє нαтяє∂ вυяиs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor I find it easier to reach someone who still feels...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{T h a nx t ox m a k ex a m e n d s}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxωιтн ραssισиℓєss αραтнч
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere all lines are the same a portrait cannot be made..

User Image

'What the hell have I gotten myself into?'

That question keeps rattling through Josef's brain while he scavenges through everything he owns trying to devise a costume for the dance. He couldn't understand it but for some reason he wanted to impress that smug Orenda. No doubt she was expecting him to show up in something lame so this was his chance to prove her wrong for once.

Josef slaps himself across the face, 'Focus!!! Remember what you came here to do.'

Still he couldn't get Orenda out of his head. Something about her got under his skin the moment he met her. Perhaps it was how close she came to knowing who he really was, or perhaps it was the way she looked at him. She always has this look in her eyes that says she knows more than she lets on. There's a wisdom there beyond her years that he can't quite make out.

Josef snaps out of his Orenda fantasy and picks out a long brown trench coat and weathered cowboy to pull off a Van Helsing costume. He throws a couple stakes inside the coat and a rosary around his neck to complete the costume. Looking in the mirror he can't help but feel impressed for how good the costume looks.

His mood suddenly sinks the longer he looks, remembering that tonight is the night he needs to prove himself. Not to Orenda, but to Steward, to Emily, to Craster, and to himself that he has what it takes to face what goes bump in the night and bump back.

Josef collects himself and steps out of room, met by a commotion of students running around in all sorts of crazy costumes. It wasn't hard to find the Great Hall when everyone was heading there. As he turned the corner to see the entrance he realized just how late he was running. How was he supposed to find Orenda in this sea of monsters? Yet when the crowd split for a second there she was. It was impossible to not notice her, like an aura that resonated off of her placing her above everyone.

'Jesus, what is this girl doing to me?' Josef thought to himself as he pushed through to greet her. When her eyes met his Josef felt his heart miss a beat. Was it from her presence, or just the fierce look of impatience in her eyes?

'Sorry I'm late. I didn't know what to do for a costume....you look good!

▄▄▄xxxI need to {вυяи} insidexxx▄▄▄
xxxι иєє∂ тσ киσωxxx
T h a tx y o ux a r ex a l i v e

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

xxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxEmotions flashed through Amelia's eyes at a fast pace, burning with the fire that consumed her body. Anger, hurt, lust, want, pain, rejection, attraction... All of them swirled in her dark eyes as she looked up at Sebastian. When he scooted closer, she couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach from erupting. The effect he had on her overwhelmed her, driving all of her senses insane. It was an intense sensation that she wasn't sure how to handle at all. Still, her strength ran true, and as she stared up into Sebastian's eyes, all her other emotions paled in comparison to her strength. It was like a bright white hot fire that burned through her body, making her stare right back into his eyes with confidence. Of course that didn't make her attraction to him diminish at all.

xxxxThen he spoke, and she couldn't help but offer a small laugh and a smirk. Sebastian, every time you bite me, you could kill me. Every time you grab me, you could kill me. Every time you wrap your fingers around my throat, throw me to the ground, make me walk into your vampire den, it could kill me. Her voice was filled with acid now, she couldn't help it. It hurt. It felt like he didn't want her, and that he was just using her as his blood whore. But you never have. And you probably never will. Something about me appeals to you. Perhaps its how I stand up to you and I'm not afraid. She looked out at the fountain for a second, then back at Sebastian, bringing her face as close as she could to his, lips barely touching, And you want to know why I do it? Because if you wanted me dead, you wouldn't have kept me around for as long as you have, and you wouldn't have shown me the little parts of the humanity you so desperately detest. Amelia leaned back a bit, and placed her hand on Sebastian's cheek, her eyes softened a bit as she looked into his dark orbs. You try to hide all the hurt and anger by being feared, but I'm not afraid of you, and I never will be. She had always been bad with words, but that was besides the point. He had told her to say what she was thinking and she did.

xxxxThen, Amelia did lean forward and kissed him lightly on the lips, then pulled away. She wasn't afraid of him, she was absolutely attracted to him, and no matter how hard she had tried to hide it from herself, she couldn't, just like he couldn't hide the small sliver of humanity that shone in his eyes when he spoke to her. She had always questioned it at first, when it came out the very night they met, but slowly, slowly she had figured it out, watched it grow sometimes whenever he would speak of killing, watched it shrink whenever he spoke of his past. Just as she was watching it now, struggling inside of him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxThe North Gardens
                  {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                  {THOUGHTS}xxIIHe can't hide it from me
                  {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[------]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image

---> Theme xxxxx ---> Wardrobe

User Image
████xxxxxxxxxxx████████xxxxxxxxxxx████

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ...

The emotions flashing through her mind were apparent on her outside. They shifted her eyes into several different expressions. They forced her body to take on different and subtle positions. Mortals were never aware of these minute changes in their body language. Neither could their companions detect them, though they were nearly in tune with them. Yet, his acute eyes caught every unconscious movement and change that made up Amelia's body language. The sweet, acrid taste of satisfaction crawled down his throat, the first taste of it he had had in a long time.

"I could bite you and kill you. I could grab you and kill you. I could crush your throat, could rip out your organs, could have my vampires feed on you, me watching from the sidelines."
His eyes peered straight into hers, their surface and insides burning cold as a distant star. "I never have, and I might never. I don't care to."

His words were frigid, colder than an arctic winter. A heartless smile stretched his handsome and chill expression into one of unsettling beauty. Still, the mortal girl appeared not to be swayed. Those human and brown eyes of her softened under his cold exterior. She leaned closer, face barely inches away from his. The vampire exhaled into her face and inhaled her sweet scent. Blood, sweet, and the slightest hint of lust floated on the breeze above her flesh. The scent ignited fire within him, wanting to take her and kill her at the same time. She lifted a hand, rested it on his cheek, and caressed his skin.

Sebastian listened to her words. His smile disappeared into his usual nonchalance, blank upon hearing her truths. Maybe she believed she was right about him. He did not think of his nature as any indication. He did whatever he wanted, without conscience of the consequences. It was true that the meaning of humanity was dead to him. His eyes were fixed on hers, but he did not respond. Meanwhile, Amelia leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. Instantly, sparklers crackled when their skin touched. The cold of his skin passed into pleasant and unwelcome flushed warmth. Whatever this was, he did not want it, as much as he did want it. The vampire knew not what this attraction was, and whether or not it called upon humanity. All he knew was that he required this girl close to him.

"Fear is not something I need," he said frostily, rising to his feet, "or something you need to feel. It is just there."

Immediately, a sound caught his attention. Sebastian turned his head from Amelia and cocked it towards its direction. It originated from the garden entrance to the school. The sound was the soft coo of Raven Black's voice. The mortal girl called for Amelia to come to her. Amusement lightened his deep green eyes to a dark grass green. No doubt Raven's date was the gorgeous and promiscuous vampire Alexander Thorne. No doubt Alexander was being wary.

Without turning to Amelia, he declared, "Let us join your mortal friend, Amelia." With that, Sebastian rose to his feet and offered Amelia his hand with which to lift herself.

...for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."

~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:44 pm
[[Role players, be sure to check the announcements post for new announcements. Also, I'm searching for two replacements for hero's characters. I can't possibly control two more characters. It's too much.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:45 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:55 am
[[Boys! We need boys! Some cute boys. oohhhhhh boys boys boys]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer