Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:01 pm
DJ Double B

Elysia/Ava: We can always come back to the two of them later on. Maybe something will change/they'll see more of each other?

Cyril/Ava: Ava usually has her joltik on her shoulder somewhere. I wouldn't mind battling at all. Actually, it'd be pretty cool. She'd be confused as hell to the random challenge, but kinda yolo let's go on it.

It'd be an interesting way for them to interact, maybe just having random battles every now and again. Like, a kind of silent rivalry, or a way to test out new moves or see how they improve. Maybe overtime, they'd get to know each other a little

Elysia/Ava: yeah, I think I will have her going solo for a bit, maybe.
she is still hunting for her 2nd pokemon with no luck.
I actually want to give her tangela, but I am having doubt that now I consider leaving the grass type spot open for now and go for different pokemon.

Cyril/Ava: I see.
ah, that sound interesting. I will see how it turns out, usually I don't know for sure how things will go until I write the post.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:07 pm
I wanna plot! I wanna plot!

I was waiting for the date change since I got caught up in drawing for my books. I'm still not happy with the results, but...  

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:41 am
Xaven the Raven

Alrighty xD

They're a little like opposites I feel. Ava's got decent social skills, but Josh can think through decisions. I'm not sure how well they'd get along. But what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:42 am
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

Elysia/Ava: We can always come back to the two of them later on. Maybe something will change/they'll see more of each other?

Cyril/Ava: Ava usually has her joltik on her shoulder somewhere. I wouldn't mind battling at all. Actually, it'd be pretty cool. She'd be confused as hell to the random challenge, but kinda yolo let's go on it.

It'd be an interesting way for them to interact, maybe just having random battles every now and again. Like, a kind of silent rivalry, or a way to test out new moves or see how they improve. Maybe overtime, they'd get to know each other a little

Elysia/Ava: yeah, I think I will have her going solo for a bit, maybe.
she is still hunting for her 2nd pokemon with no luck.
I actually want to give her tangela, but I am having doubt that now I consider leaving the grass type spot open for now and go for different pokemon.

Cyril/Ava: I see.
ah, that sound interesting. I will see how it turns out, usually I don't know for sure how things will go until I write the post.

Alright, both of these sound good

Luck with the tangela thing! I don't even know what pokemon team Ava would want. I'm just sorta figuring it out as I go  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:26 am
Hello ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:33 am
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

Alrighty xD

They're a little like opposites I feel. Ava's got decent social skills, but Josh can think through decisions. I'm not sure how well they'd get along. But what do you think?

Oh, especially if she's more forward about hanging out, and Tatiana isn't allowed to be in the equation. That would be evil FUN  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:34 am
Hope the kind
Hello ^^

OH MY GOD SHE LIVES!!!

how have you been?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:44 am
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Hello ^^

OH MY GOD SHE LIVES!!!

how have you been?

Yes :3
I do apologize about my disappearance. I'm afraid I was just so busy with so many things that...time just slipped by. But I've found some time and inspiration again to come back ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:50 am
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

Alrighty xD

Oh, especially if she's more forward about hanging out, and Tatiana isn't allowed to be in the equation. That would be evil FUN

Ava wouldn't have much of a problem with Tatiana though. It's just more so how they do things that clashes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:59 am
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

Alrighty xD

Ava wouldn't have much of a problem with Tatiana though. It's just more so how they do things that clashes

Josh isn't anti social though, he desperately wants friends. He's just awkward in social situations due to a lack of experience. He's not a strong presence, at least, until things get bad. Really bad... Worse than an 11 year old could know.... so that's sort of a non factor.  

Xaven the Raven

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:06 am
Hope the kind
Hello ^^

Welcome back oAo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:12 am
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

Alrighty xD

Josh isn't anti social though, he desperately wants friends. He's just awkward in social situations due to a lack of experience. He's not a strong presence, at least, until things get bad. Really bad... Worse than an 11 year old could know.... so that's sort of a non factor.

Oooh ok i see now, sorry for the misunderstanding
I guess they could get along, slowly put surely. I think they have outdoors class together, so they could meet through that?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:12 am
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Hello ^^

OH MY GOD SHE LIVES!!!

how have you been?

Yes :3
I do apologize about my disappearance. I'm afraid I was just so busy with so many things that...time just slipped by. But I've found some time and inspiration again to come back ^^

Kind of how I've been. We should plot, because I liked your character.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:15 am
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

Alrighty xD

Oooh ok i see now, sorry for the misunderstanding
I guess they could get along, slowly put surely. I think they have outdoors class together, so they could meet through that?

Sure!

I'm thinking of having josh catch a sentret,which while tatiana is strong willed, the sentret will be a trouble maker.

do we have anyone from china? I want to name the sentret/furret Tao Qi (Little Troublemaker) but josh wouldn't know enough to suggest the name  

Xaven the Raven

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games