Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkkey12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:02 pm
"cool i better rush because even my very gullible light magic teacher will
not believe it toke this long to go to the restroom"dark said laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:31 pm
"Well if your teacher gets suspicious just tell him you had some difficulties with the 'toilet'. " Naye said laughing as she openned the door of her classroom.  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:34 pm
" i'll keep that in mind"dark said chuckling and walking away  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:31 pm
Naye watched Dark walk away and smiled, she got in her classroom. The teacher looked up at Naye and said sarcasticlly "Well, Well Ms. Naye I appreciate that you took the time of your valuable schedule to come to my class." Naye looked up to the teacher smile and said "No worries..umm..who are you again?" "Just take your seat!" the teacher shouted  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:52 pm
after school dark sat in the quad chillin' while listening to music"i wonder how she did, the first day is always the toughest"he said to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Naye got out of her last class bunch of idiots she thought. She didnt like first day of school because everybody starts asking you stupid questions. Well at least i made a sane friend today she was thinking about dark "Where is he anyways?" she wander through the halls looking for him  

candinaye

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 pm
Name: Liam Fitzpatrick
Appearance: User Image
Element: Air
------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam walked onto campus with a bit of a bounce in his step, humming along to the music in the air being made by the vibrations he was creating. Suddenly he stopped, along with the music, and looked around, seeming lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:56 pm
dark noticed naye walking in the hallway and walked up to her"so how was your first day at 'academy elemental'"he said with a grin.  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:19 pm
"Hmmm besides the nagging teachers and the nosy students it was fine" Naye said smiling "Naw just kidding it was cool i learned a couple of things. How was your day mr. dark?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:22 pm
"eh same as usual, aftr a while it feels a lot like normal school"he said"so what cha' doing, got any plans for the rest of the day"  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 pm
"Ugh normal school" she said remebering her old school "Anywhoo no i dont think i have any plans and you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 pm
"not really, you wanna hang"dark said smiling

(hey hey i gotta bounce see ya tomarrow)  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:32 pm
"Sure...Where we going?" She asked smiling

(lol no worries.. see ya tomorrow :3 )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:05 pm
"whoa i can't believe that actually worked"dark thought to himself."uh...where ever u wanna go is cool"he said nervously.

(hey hey look who's back)  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:25 pm
Naye laughed "You see" she said "I don know shnit about this place soo basically youll have to choose" she smile at Dark

(Sorry i was eating >.<)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces