Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:17 am
Caerwyn whistled to Fambian and he landed on the ground in no time at all. Caerwyn approached Fambian and climbed aboard. He then turned to the little girl and spoke to her.

Young miss, who are you, and why are you following us? If you're not an enemy, then there is no reason to hide, but, since you were hiding, are you an enemy?

Caerwyn drew his Staff out fully, exposing his weapon obiviously, sending a message to the little girl that he was a powerful mage.

Well, what say you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:00 pm
*walks into the town* "excuse me sir can u possibly tell me what today is?"
*man pauses and turns*"huh?me.. o yes certanlly its wensday the 3rd -"the man turned towards her but she was allready gone.......a little while later
she enters a tavern at the far side of town and orders a drink
"can I get a bloody mary"
bartender"sure thing" *bartender slides her the drink*

((((somone can enter this one any time ))))  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:23 pm
shadow_reper
*man pauses and turns*"huh?me.. o yes certanlly its wensday the 3rd -"the man turned towards her but she was allready gone.......a little while later

(( !!!!gasp!!!! Use proper english. gonk gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:48 pm
((Can I join in on the fun?))  

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:21 am
Yasu turned to Caerwyn and Alexis and bowed deeply.
"I am sorry to have startled you, and no, I am not an enemy. I was only trying to catch up to you, Caerwyn, but it is hard to do so when I have only my own two feet to carry me", Yasu explained, confident and not at all afraid of Alexis's bow still raised. The young girl carried on. "You see, I signed up to assisst the country in this time in battle. I have been searching for a chance like this to try out my skills that I have been building up. I know that in your eyes, I am too young for the position, but I plead that I will at least be given a chance to prove I am worthy. Please." Yasu bent down low to bow and waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:24 am
Grokk

((Yes, everyone's welcome. Just post your character's profile and read some of the posts to understand what's happening. So far, Caerwyn (or golden sage) is trying to recruit some people worthy to go in fighting against the enemy country, which doesn't really have a name right now. xd ))  

amerikia

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:43 am
shadow_reper

((Id come but my character and two others are preoccupied, but dont fear, we'll most likely meet up sometime. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:45 am
Grokk

((You're more then welcome to join. mrgreen Just read from page 86 so you know what's going on. Then if your character hasn't been posted AFTER (or on) page 86, just simply post it. mrgreen ))  

The_Golden_Sage

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:50 am
Yasu starts to think, stilll in her bowing postion, I wish Caerwyn would reply now....this is starting to really ache!!! Oh, why did they make bowing until the one in higher status addresses you a rule of formality?!? Why not just tapping your foot once or something simple????  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:57 am
Caerwyn looked at Yasu and felt comfortable around her. He walked over to her and placed his hand on her sholder and let her raise from her respectfully LOW bow. Her expression of respect impressed Caerwyn, and he treated her friendly.

Well young Yasu, since you are so compelled to join our quest, you may also participate in the tryouts, I am taking Alexis there now, lets not waste time, im anxious to see how the two of you do battle.

Caerwyn mounted Fambian, and held out his hand for Yasu to join him, she took his hand and climbed on. The three then travled back to the castle with haste, eager to commense the tryouts.

When they reached the castle, there were many men and some women forming a long line for the tryouts. Caerwyn showed Alexis and Yasu where to go, and they went. Caerwyn went inside to his guards and examined the line of warriors to gain intuition on which would be good and worth putting in the advanced trining section.

Of coarse Caerwyn put Alexis and Yasu in this prestigious group, as well as one other man. These three were the only ones he could sense at the moment, and so the tryouts began. Warriors progressed, and warriors failed.

It was Yasu's tern to go first.

The first area was a reaction coarse, designed to test the speed of reaction time, and the use of the fastest attack/counter/defense possible. After the reaction coarse was the consentration coarse. After that was the ability identity coarse, the warrior is to use as many abilities that he/she can to show what all they can do, diversity is what is being looked for in this catagory.

((You can make up what you went through for the tryouts, tell us what happened to you and what your character did. But save an ability or two for secret.))

Alexis and the other man waited together in the castle's lounge that Caerwyn had opended up to them specifically. Caerwyn stayed with his guards, observing the warriors and picking out the bad seeds.  

The_Golden_Sage

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:58 am
(( scream GAAAAAA!!!!! GOLDEN SAGE WHERE R U???? U SAID U WERE GONNA COME!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:58 am
amerikia
(( scream GAAAAAA!!!!! GOLDEN SAGE WHERE R U???? U SAID U WERE GONNA COME!!!!!))

((Um... sweatdrop Nevermind.))  

amerikia

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:15 am
Once Caerwyn replied, Yasu stood up, never so happy to be standing. The short man directed her and Alexis to a tent where another man waited nervously. The young girl felt butterflies in her stomach as the other warriors fought.

Why, they're so good!!!! All I've ever fought is Ryu back home ((Ryu is her brother)) and he wasn't good to begin with!!! I'm not ready for this!!!
Yasu gulped as she watched the others being narrowed down, fewer and fewer until it was finally her turn. A guard lifted the tent flap and said,

"Miss Yasu?",looking around for a response.

"I'm here", the young girl reply, failing to hide her lack of confidence. The guard gestured for her to follow him and then turned to the other man in the tent.

"Makato, you are to fight her. Please, hurry, hurry. You two are up next".

Yasu turned to the other man. She was no match for him!!! He was in his early 30's it looked like, strong and experienced in battle. His brown hair was unkempt, a sign that he spent more time training than caring for his hair. He had a tan that spoke of his long hours outside, probably farming. No doubt, this big tall hunk of muscles was going to win the match.

Yasu glanced over at the judges' table where the high priests and Caerwyn were watching. She had already come to like Caerwyn and looked over to him for help desparately, hoping he would notice her, but before she could get a response, the guard was shoving Makato and Yasu into the arena.

Oh, great Enlightened one, please don't let this man shame me and my family, the girl thought as the crowds started growing in excitement.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:38 am
((NOOOOO!!!! Why'd u go offline golden sage?????))  

amerikia

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:38 am
Caerwyn came into the center of the battle arena and announced the rules of the battle. It was not to the death, and attacking the audience was not allowed. Accidental attacking on the audience would automatically DQ whoever did it.
Caerwyn went back to his watching area with the offiicial guards, closely observing the warriors.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games