Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Yue still was unsure about what had changed Haru's disposition suddently. Something seemed,....amiss. But now her food laid in front of her and she was well, absolutly famished.

A squack sould be heard from the sky outside, of coarse Chibi wasnt far behind her. She was never far behind when Yue had food. Smiling knowingly she whisteled to call her inside.

The baby pheonix came in and landed on the table, immidiatly picking at Yue's food.

Yue paid no attention and continued to pay attention to Haru, nodding at his statement. IT was reasonable, for his position.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:18 pm
Something was wrong with Taketo, she could feel the disturbance in his aura like a cloud or a shadow. His was hardly what any would call bright, it was darker faceted like her own but there was something shadowing it that should not have been. She was momentarrily distracted from that thought when another familiar aura crossed her preceptions. Juromaru? She brushed it aside as soon as the sensation had come to mind. She had no time for him or the ridiculous notion of his feelings for her. No one cared for her, no one knew her well enough to even fathom such a thought. Saku had made peace long ago with the idea that she would be alone for a long time. It was fate she also had little intention of trying to alter.

But back to the matter at hand, there was something wrong like something had suddenly taken Taketo's place and the resonance that told her it was him had disappeared. But then the feeling was gone as quickly as it had come. She tilted her head to the side as she regarded him, concern and puzzlement filtering through the steady calm of her eyes. Could she have been imagining it? No, because Taketo gave her a physical sign that something was ailing him when he clutched at his heart. She took a tentative step forward as if to ask for the cause but he seemed to regain himself. Concern began to glimmer more strongly in the golden flames of her eyes. His question surprised her, and momentarilly distracted her as she tried to figure out the answer.

What do I want?

It was such an odd notion since Saku rarely gave herself a passing thought. Was there something she wanted, physically she could steal anything she wanted but she rarely if ever wanted something. What she wanted, in her heart of hearts, was not something that could be grasped or stolen. She furrowed her brow as it clicked in her head. Then something soft and tender filtered onto her features. It was akin to the look that she had when leaping through the trees. She looked content yet wistful. What she wanted was.

"A purpose. I desire most in this world a purpose to dedicate my life to and a person to share it with. It is a wish my heart has had for sometime but is one I have continued to live without..." Her face became calm and apathetic again as she caught herself. "Thus why I do not always think of it."

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:35 pm
"Hm...truly it is always what everyone seeks or already have obtained. But the only avenue and quest I have is to find a certain someone...who might as well be the cause of my distress upon my return. Whether or not som-"

A sudden hazy look drew over his eyes, and turning a little red around the outside of them. His cheeks also became quite flushed and in response he quickly grabbed his cloak from where he placed it earlier when he was training and wrapped it around him. Taketo lifted up the collar over his mouth and lowerd his head in embarrassment. He coughed considerably loud, scaring nearby birds that flocked away from the sound. He continued to clutch out his chest with a heavier grasp this time and winced considerably. Taketo had many thoughts pass by, but only one to truly catch his own attention.

"Trust..."

Taketo did not realize he said that loudly and in earshot distance toward Saku. He almost quickly withdrew and fell into a sitting position against the tree. In this relaxed state, his symptoms grew less severe and his mind was a little more at rest. Taketo then snapped his attention back to Saku, piercing into her eyes with his bloodshot, disdained, and hazed eyes.

"Saku. This might seem a bit of an odd request...but I cannot have the others knowing about this nor can I endanger any of them. I thought I could control this by myself. I thought I could hide it from the rest of you...but I can't. I am beginning to jump out of my usual shell. I almost ruthlessly killed our contact at the last mission with the lust for blood. You know as well as I do, even as reserved as I am, would never resort to violence. I have no idea what is causing this or why. All I know is I need to get rid of it."

Taketo closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and slowly letting out. He turned his attention away from Saku for a moment and what seemed to be cursing under his breath. He finally idly looked back to Saku, with a very serious look on his face, more serious than what he usually was.

"I need some help...As I see it...the only other choice I have is leaving. I felt that you would...probably be the right one to ask."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:00 pm
Saku had been watching the eagle again which had chosen to land in a branch not to far from her view. It cocked its head to the side at the sight of her but she met its gaze unflinchingly. With a squawk, it flew off and she shook her head. Birds were a touchy lot, easily offended and expected to be pampered all the time. It was why she preferred cats better. But that was hardly a thought for the moment. Taketo was responding and she gave him the attention he deserved. Hers was a wish that was hardly original. Countless people possibily the entirety of the world had the same wish whether they wanted to admit it or not. The fact that she was one of those who'd come to term with it would change nothing in the grand scheme of things.

His reaction was endearing. He was embarrased and she tried not to smile to show that she was aware of his attempt to hide. But her lips could not help but quirk just slightly. She hid her amusement by coughing into her hand and clearing her throat as he had. Hers did not startle birds but it served her purposes. But then she looked into his eyes and the mirth vanished. A tension began to build in her shoulderblades as she realized her suspicions were being confirmed once again. He needed her help but for what she could not fathom. Then she started listening. That murderous intent was the haze she had seen in his aura.

She inclined her head and told him. "Your secret is safe with me Taketo. And I will aid you in whatever way I can. You need only ask or tell me what I can do."

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:59 pm
Shinobu, brooding there, lost in her solitary hallway, stopped for a moment, her muscles tensed, and her senses flared. Shinobu suddenly became able to sense scattering movement all around her, closing in from every angle.

"What the-"

Shinobu, frantically took off down the long end of the hallways, her senses were never wrong, she new that many something were around her and coming into her immediate area, far larger numbers than she expected herself, or Aoki, should it come to that, to be able to handle. After a few minutes at a hasty run, Shinobu entered a room, with no other doors, so she began to head back the way she came, but was stopped as the door behind her slammed shut, as if by an invisible force, and everything around her began moving.

The simple wooden chairs that lay, gathering dust off in the far corners of the room rattled anxiously, and the tables lifted into the air and took flight after her, even notes and books began to furl and come alive, everything in the room animated and began heading swiftly in her direction.

Surprise, but not one to gawk in a time of danger, Shinobu quickly began fending off the flying debris, smashing two chairs with her right palm and using a broken wooden table leg to smack books out the air.

Unfortunately for her, through the fighting Shinobu had smack and package away and the content, rust and sharp nails, scattered all across the wooden floor, lay dormant for a spell, and followed suit, coming to life and taking after the unlucky woman, pointed darts striking her skin repetitively, like a swarm of angry bees.

Shinobu felt her skin tear as hundreds of nails ripped away at her, one even lodged in the back of her unclothed leg, wriggling its way through her flesh. She swat away at it only to take a hard tome in the side of the face, and a table top corner plunging into her lower gut, knocking the wind out of her. Shinobu met the floor as a chair swept out from nder her, and she landed painfully a directly smack into several of the nails. It may have been false damage, but in Shinobu mind, it was very real, and the pain was starting to drive her off the edge.

She unsheathed her katana, bringing the swift blade up through two tables, tossing the pieces aside and drove her fingers through a chair, crushing it, with two other chairs entow, into the wall, she then grabbed a table and began to furiously beat down the door that had closed behind her.

You can't defeat enchanted objects... it's impossible to kill something that isn't alive... I'm going to have to find the source of this unholy power, and to do that I'm going to need to escape from her.
The point of a nail took her in the back of the neck. She cried out in pain but continued to hack away at the door.

Poor Aoki... this maze is a trap... I hope she is faring much better than I...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:47 am
[[Jeez, I need to post soon. I keep falling behind in school. Oh well, one more week, and I'll post tons guys! ^^]]  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:36 pm
[S'okay, Sayoran-kuuuun.

By the way, you'll fare better with critical voters in the av arena if you drop your feminity and change av-genders.]

[ ;____; ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:56 am
Her room hadn’t changed, only the layers of dust covering the shelves with books told the story of her absence. She didn’t know how long she’d been gone, it didn’t matter, nothing had changed. Nothing ever changed, leaves fell, stones crumbled and people died. They didn’t, she didn’t. Were they still human beings? Were they still alive? Can something that never dies be alive? Or had they become ghost? Gods? Or were they actually dead and did they simply keep on existing, just because being alive isn’t the same as existing? Yes, perhaps it was indeed this way, perhaps they existed and was that enough.

She sat down on her favorite chair. It was one with a high back and big pillows. The smooth fabric felt nice to her skin, but made her wonder at the same time if she could feel if she was a mere existence. She shook her head, it didn’t matter what she thought, it didn’t change anything. She felt like a prisoner of her being. She couldn’t control what happened to her to the full. Of course she could deicide where to go, who to kill or what to eat. She could decide who lived and who died to her own will, but she couldn’t control her own dieing even if she wanted to.

She sighed and took the watch out of her pocket, balanced it on the palm of her hand and put it on the table. The purple gas slowly circled around inside it. It looked different now it was placed in a different location. For some reason Nia felt it had belonged to her from the moment she was born, like the watch was made especially for her. Maybe now I won’t return to that dessert she mumbled to herself. Maybe I was only brought there to find this and then never come there again. Yes, that would be nice, never having to come there again.

Suddenly she realized what a weird thing language was, how it enriched human beings and elevated them above beast. She had never been in a dessert, never even seen a picture of it, and still she knew what to call the place the moment she opened her eyes the first time there. She still possessed language, so she still was a human being. Or not? It seemed a good assumption, human beings are separated from others by the ability to speak, she could speak so she was a human being. Or did this just seem to make sense and was the idea that humans were different from others because of communication just a flawed argument. Perhaps animals could communicate, or perhaps there were other unfound things that communicated but that were not human. No, it was not as simple as it seemed. Her mood darkened again, the idea that she had found a form of meaning for her being again had lifted it and now that that had fallen away she felt worse even than before.

She felt the need to talk to someone. Realizing this made her afraid, she had never had the need to talk to someone, not for as long as she could remember anyway. She didn’t need the presence of a person, or their being, just the fact that they could have a different look upon things would suffice. The fact that others might see solutions that she didn’t. Yes, a wise person was what she needed, someone who could explain her things. An equal who she could level with and share her ideas, her visions, with. The fact that such a person did not exist saddened her. And with these dark thoughts she slowly dozed of into the realm of dreams.

Lord Bean
Crew

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:23 am
"Your help is much appreciated Saku...I think you know as well as I do that I can't hide this for much longer. You see it, don't you?"

Taketo peered directly into Saku's eyes showing the dark void that was filling them. The weight that held him up started to grow heavier as if gravity was purposely against him. Taketo then winced and grabbed his chest as he did before, but he kept his gaze exfixiated in Saku's eyes. He refused to budge or even blink, despite the agonizing pain shrilling through his body. He wanted to make sure the severity of this particular situation was brought before a trusting partisan. Though quiet she be, she was the one Taketo would have to entrust this darkness to...the darkness that had instilled him with this fear in the first place

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 am
Edaniel
Hoeen took in the deep humid air of the marsh above, allowing the reeds to part as he stepped out, into the middle of the wood, giving his eyes time to adjust to the sudden-yet still rather dim, lighting and taking a good look about his surroundings.

There were many thick and healthy trees and other shrubbery, not to mention flora like a carpet, it was the heart of nature, something Hoeen, in his years spent below the earth, had almost forgotten existed so near.

He then became aware of a presence* nearby.

Hoeen turned, slowly, with calculated movements and began to apporach the hidden person, knowing fully well that they were undoubtedly skilled in the arts of stealth, they may have remained unhidden minus the fact that Hoeen had spent so long a time alone, honing his senses to pick up even the slightest noise. And with very little to distract, in both the deep echoes of the earth and the cool murmur of the forest glade.

"Hello."

"Hello, indeed," Izumo chuckled, tapping the young man on the shoulder. "After all, I do believe it was I whom you were greeting. Sorry, as well, if I caught you by surprise."

Turning slowly toward the now golden swamp Izumo muttered perhaps the only sound advice he had: "Be ready always, not just when it's convenient. Indeed, you didn't notice my position until I was already gone from it."

Humming gently, the golden insects buzzed hither and thither, going about their business in a mindless, repetitive manner. Such was the life of something as small as they, when the world to them was only what lay ahead, and not around.

"They disappeared in there," Izumo mumbled, pointing to the glowing reeds. His gaze was distant, not looking here or there or at this or that, just simply seeing. "Both of them. Two young women. Sisters, actually. I, er, work, with them. The dragonflies appeared, and as they waded toward them, they seemed to almost... sink, into them, into the reeds. And then, they just, vanished. It was strange. Only moments before the insects appeared, the earth there had been solid; I know they weren't simply swallowed by swamp. You, though... You came from within. You know what this is, you know how it works, you know where they are..."

Izumo turned his head slowly toward the youth, his distant gaze now focused, sharp, stern, his hands sliding to the pommels of his blades, resting there. "And you're going to tell me all about it."  

Mikujin

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:27 pm
The study where she was taken seemed deliberately chaotic, a measure against thieves like herself. Cobwebs tucked into corners hid paper wards pasted against the wall, though the rest of the room was free of dust. If it weren't for the man who sat directly across from her, it would have been the workplace of some absent minded scholar.

"Now, what is it exactly that I can do for you?" he asked, a smile gracing his face. With a nod of his head, the door closed behind Tomoyo, leaving the two alone. "Bear in mind, though, that use of my men is off-limits. They come here strictly for training and...ah...worthy opponents." Leaning back, he folded his hands together and waited for his guest to speak.

"You deal in information, both on the street and in lore. I want to know about the so-called Immortal Thieves," Tomoyo said bluntly, catching her host off guard. He blinked, taken aback for a moment before tapping his chin contemplatively. "That will be very difficult, even with a collection as vast as mine. Understand," he said firmly, looking her straight in the eye, "There is no absolute proof that they exist. Much of what you hear of their exploits has been made up, and in many incidences 'immortality' is really only a matter of mastering pain. That does not mean, though, that they do not exist...I will look into it, but of course there must be some sort of payment."

"Say what you like about your fighters-there's a reason you're as powerful as you are," Tomoyo responded. "However, they're all straightforward fighters. Good in a showdown or streetfight, but you have to commission your assassins. I can get you what you want, whenever you need it. All I need is to know about these thieves. I'll even do the actual research and compilation on my own. If that isn't enough, I have this." The girl pulled out a necklace and let it dangle carelessly off her fingers. It was made of finely worked black pearl and jade, with a silk cord threaded through it all. As a whole, it was worth a fortune, and more besides. "To be given once my business here is done."

The man's eyes glinted as he scrutinized the treasure. "Very well then. We have a deal."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:51 am
Hoeen smirked lightly at the vicious young man standing, surrounded by the deep forest growth, a ten metres away from him, flicking his dark hair out of his grey pitless eyes, not stirring in the least, he would never allow this inferior swordsmen to intimidate him. Hoeen merely allowed his hand to slowly and casually drive to the hilt of a sheithed sword handing dormant at his waistband.

"The swamp..." he replied softly, turning his face towards the buzzing mass, insects flitting in and out of the crowd. "As you have suggessted, it is by no means an ordinary swamp. In fact..."

Hoeen wasn't threatened by this man, so he felt no need to withold information.

"...this bog is nothing more than a secret entrence to a vast chamber hidden below, only reachable through the ocean of insects. It is my home, a home your... aquaintanaces? A home these two sisters you've spoken of have wandered into. Whether or not you are working with them on their current task, or if you are even involved, you need know these two women are not only tresppassing, but are intent of theft. I know why they're here, and I have no intention of allowing themn to leave the trap they've so carelessly wandered into."

After his long speech, Hoeen took in a deep breath and let the air humm in his chest as he retracted the blade, a long thin sword that was dazzling in it's perfection and silver like a crisp midnight.

"I assume you now intend to fight me, stranger?"

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:02 am
A pair of benches hurled down the hall after Shinobu as she epd along, still struggling to shake off half a dozen of the nails that had terorized her so in the previous room, everything was stinging with her twisted and violated nerve endings, the back of her head throbbed with every step and she could hear as the crowd of vicious furnature tailing her grew in it's numbers each time she passed a furnished room.

"Aoki!" Shino called out ing a nail out of the air and bending it's iron tip to a dull flat with her fingers, twisting behind a sharp corner that sent 4 of the closest nails hurdling into a wall, she thankfully only had 2 or 3 of the rusty buggers to worry about now. "Aoki! Where are you?! Answer m-"

Shinobu choked and was pulled back to the wall she was passing, one of the craftier nails had mamanges to not only pierce itself upon her long black boas, but then plant itself into the wall, making a formidable noose out of her feathery accessory unluckily tied around her neck.

She groaned as she was snapped backwards, her thin shoulders smacking against the wall painfully.

"What the hell..." Shinobu looked up behind her to see what the nail had done.

They can think...? These items are not just enchanted, but are being controlled mentally by someone with a very strong magic...

A distant rattling noice coming from the multitiude of furniture chasing down the hallway towards her was growing louder, she knew she'd have to move.

Unwilling to bother with the boa, she ripped it away from her neck in one swift movement of her sword, shedding a few locks of her silvery hair as she went, ans then was at her feet once more.

Atleast she didn't have to worry about the nails anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:48 pm
Tap. Tap. Tap.

Humans weren't supposed to walk this way. The dirt and branches that covered the floor of a forest should have forced even the most lightfooted traveler into an irregular rhythm of thumps and cracks, alerting their presence to animals and bandits alike. But here she was, holding herself with the stride of an assassin. She wasn't even trying to be stealthy.

Tomoyo stopped in her tracks, anxiety rushing over her in waves. She needed a confidant now-an accomplice, a partner. She mentally reviewed the thieves she had the most contact with. Taketo...no. He might very well be willing, but something about him unsettled her. Aoki and Shinobu were also out of the equation. The best one would be Nia. Of course, that was only if Nia was willing to help at all. The other thief could be just as anti-social as Tomoyo herself. She sighed, running a hand through tangled hair. Things were too chancy for her liking. She could be as good as dead right now if the wrong people found out what she was planning.

Lirdianc

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:59 pm
The dirt below felt rough against his feet the wind brushed up against his naked chest and as he stumbled forward, "I guess I can stll get hungry but what if I stopped eating? I wonder..." Haru said. He held his stomach as a loud growl overtook his system. "Damn... I haven't eaten in days... this is bad for my physical shape." Haru seemed to be dragging his sword behind him. The sword was heavily damaged and seemed like it was going to crack any second. With most of Haru's clothes ripped, one must wonder what he was doing out on his missions. "Haru was stubborn, he always went alone on missions because he never gathered enough trust or friendship with anyone else in the guild. He also had his own way with dealing with people.

Haru made it into the forest finally trying to remember where the hideout was again. His memory was pretty bad after a good killing spree. "I wonder... if truly we are immortal or if this is all just a dream... just like Hibiki..." Haru thought, "It doesn't matter, so long as I'm enjoying the moment." Haru needed a change of clothes but the feeling of brisk air upon him felt almost freeing so he didn't mind. His mission wasn't a hard one and took weeks upon weeks to complete but all that was in the mansion was a small little jade figurine... It was a bit depressing but he ignored it for the time being as he had a bit too much fun on the last mission anyways.

After a few hours, he opened the doors to the hideout and began to had towards his room. He wondered if anyone else was around. "He needed a bath, a change of clothes and then something to eat. Feeling a bit embarrassed if anyone else was around to see what he looked like, he quickly headed upstairs.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff