Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:50 am
What Resident Evil White Noise Do You Mean?

razz

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:24 pm
The white noise is from Silent Hill, not Resident Evil. ^^;;

Also, the ending credits to the SH movie is a DDR song with SH Animation that was made a few years back. xDD 3nodding  

Uenna

Tyr525

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:40 pm
Just to let everyone else know, mostly MOD's, that I've been kind of inactive for a couple of days, which is unfortunate, but tomorrow at like.. 5am, I'm leaving California for a road trip up through Oregon, and Washington, up into Canada and back, so that'll be probably about a week or so... Yeah. >_>;

HOWEVER! I did get a Silver DS and RE: Deadly Silence and I'm planning on playing it the whole damned time. Already started on it and it's good, alas, for the acting... O...M...F...G. I remember when I was that bad at acting. LOL.

Anyways, just updating everyone on the situation of the UBCS fanatic and hopefully I'll see you guys in 7 days time.

MM: Be cautious of the n00bs. They've breached our defenses. >>;

Bio: For the forementioned n00bs that MM overlooked, kill them nicely... But swift, as if a hunter just swiped off their head. (Too many times in RE:3)

Das: (If you're still alive. o.o; ) We shall rule the world soon! And our henchmen will be Nicholai, Mikhail and Krauser. It will be "teh awesome."

Whoever I forgot: Ummm... Shame on you for not playing a RE game 12 hours a day... SHAAAAAAMMMME! scream

Okay, I'm done. Yeah, I took this long just to say, "Going away, be back in a week." Kind of sad huh...

Should I end it now?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:49 pm
*manages to prop self up on counter.* Don't worry, Mitsurugi...I'm just away alot due to a job, and a personal demand for free time and drawing. But with that aside, I'm still here. Woe be to the n00bs as I need n00b-skin gaiters to match my patchwork boots. pirate

BUAHAHAHAHaaaaa...*ahem* Indeed, it will be the army of awesomeness.
See you when you get back, and have fun. I'm not aware that we get rid of inactive members, so don't worry about the absence.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:04 pm
Mitsurugi, stop talking like you're dying. But I will kill them nicely.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:21 am
So many spam topics. I wasn't there only Tuesday... What happened!! eek eek  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:35 pm
Speh.. the RE World is lacking in news.. neutral I'd post way more often if there was new stuff going on. Now I usually come here to scan for spam, check the join requests and pop in here to chat to y'all. xd ;;  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:23 pm
Uenna
Speh.. the RE World is lacking in news.. neutral I'd post way more often if there was new stuff going on. Now I usually come here to scan for spam, check the join requests and pop in here to chat to y'all. xd ;;
Its been a slow 3 months, but hey, new Leon figure at NECA. razz  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:28 pm
Y'know what'd sound real good right now? Some sweet, Flesh Fruit. It's fresh, it's flesh! :XP: Oh, and I'll order some Burnt Burnside Burgers. And to drink... maybe a nice, cold Mello Merchant Yello. It's good, strangah!  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:04 pm
Heh. I wonder if we should make an official menu for the cafe? It may sound N00b-ish, but, that would add a little touch of personality to this n00b invested world.

Also, we shouldn't hate on n00bs too much, I mean, we are were n00bs once. But yet....they can just be bloody annoying. I would know. >.>; *twitch*  

Javanomicron

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:52 pm
Xenomina
Heh. I wonder if we should make an official menu for the cafe? It may sound N00b-ish, but, that would add a little touch of personality to this n00b invested world.

Also, we shouldn't hate on n00bs too much, I mean, we are were n00bs once. But yet....they can just be bloody annoying. I would know. >.>; *twitch*
I don't dislike noobs of Resident Evil, I hate the noobs who only played RE4 and talk about how kool Leon is. I don't mind having someone new to talk about the series in general. Theres already a RE4 guild for them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:31 am
Xenomina

I was never a noob. I was a newb, but that's different.
Let me give you an example:

Newb: "I liked RE4, and I played some RE1 and RE0. Is RE2 and 3 any good?"

Noob: "OMFG!@ RE4 IZ TEH BEST RE GAME EVR!!1!! ALL TEH OTH RE GAMEZ SUXORZ!"

Newb: "My favorite character has to be Leon, even though I haven't really got the chance to play as any others."

Noob: "ZOMG! Leon is so hotttt!!!!"

Noob: "I love Sherry."

Well, you get the idea.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:40 am
MM-212 Beta
Uenna
Its been a slow 3 months, but hey, new Leon figure at NECA. razz
heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Noob: "I love Sherry."
Does this remind you of anyone? confused  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:01 pm
I'd like a barry "this will really mellow their yellow" squash  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games