Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:05 pm
"Let's just say...." Xeggr said.

"...That he knows enough." Greg ended with both of them chuckling and smirking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:12 pm
Xia's face lit red and she glared a bit. "What does he know, tell me!!" she shouted, her face getting more red but she tried to hold it back.

Ai couldn't help but chuckle a little as she watched Xia and the boys, curious about what they knew herself.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:14 pm
Greg and Xeggr laughed now and high fived. "Why should we tell you?" Greg asked.

"Perhaps you don't even want to know." Xeggr stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:19 pm
"Well I mean it's not like he knows anything perverted or something like that... Does he?" Xia's eyes widened at the thought and she huddled herself in a ball, staring at Greg and Xeggr.

Ai stared at Xia, her eyes widened as well at her comment.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:21 pm
"He might...." Greg siad.

"I do though." Xeggr said with a wide grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:24 pm
Xia's eyes continued to widen and now her face turned red. "What do you know, tell me now or I'll.." she couldn't trully finish her sentence as she was quite flustered by all this.

Ai stared wide-eyed at Xeggr and looked from him to Xia then Greg then back to Xia. 'What do they know?' she thought.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:26 pm
"We know enough," Xeggr answered after reading that part of her mind, "We just rather not share it."

Greg nodded with agreement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:31 pm
"Tell me!!" Xia screamed and flailed her arms at them in a angry anime style.

Ai blinked and stared at the three of them now, wondering just what the heck did they know about Xia that could be...perverted.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:33 pm
"Hmmmm......nah......"Xeggr said playfully; then he descenigrated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:39 pm
Xia blinked as he descenigrated. "What-? Where'd he go?" she said, stopping at once and staring at Greg and Ai.

Ai stared too. "Greg, what happened?" she asked.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:42 pm
"He descenigrated of course." Greg answered, "It's like hide and seek. You find him, you get your answer. It's as simple as that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:51 pm
Xia groaned a bit. "How the heck I'm going to do that I'll never know." she said but smiled a bit and summoned her vines to find him and disappeared in a dark portal to find him.

Ai chuckled a bit and turned to Greg. "How long would it take for her to find him you think, since she seems to not know how to descenigrate?" she asked with a smile.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:55 pm
"Perhaps awhile..." Greg began to change form. He turned into Xeggr. "I've been here the whole time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:04 pm
Xia stared opened mouthed and blinked. "Wait, wait, then where's Greg?" she asked, her vines crawling back to her like snakes.

Ai stared as well. "Greg?" she said softly, looking around a bit.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:06 pm
"Find and we might answer the question." Xeggr chuckled a little.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff