Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*About an hour later, Watari wakes up holding his head.*

"Ow...... What happened? I feel like I just had a tone of bricks dropped on my head."
"Leo tryed to hurt you but i grabed the ninja star. Then he lefted then i fell then you. Then you did something. They when you were done. you fainted."
"I see. Are you....... alright?"
"yes....but are you all right?"
"Yeah. I'll be fine."
"good."Sally hugs him.
*He hugs her back.*

"What do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Yeah. I'll be fine."
"good."Sally hugs him.
*He hugs her back.*

"We should find Leo. He seemed upset and i want to make sure he is ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Yeah. I'll be fine."
"good."Sally hugs him.
*He hugs her back.*

"You go without me. I don't think he'll be very happy to see me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:12 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Yeah. I'll be fine."
"good."Sally hugs him.
*He hugs her back.*

"please come with me. i dont want to go alone and what if he trys to mind control me or something?"Sally looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:19 pm
*walks into the woods looking for something to use*  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Yeah. I'll be fine."
"good."Sally hugs him.
*He hugs her back.*

"please come with me. i dont want to go alone and what if he trys to mind control me or something?"Sally looks at him.
"Alright. I'll come. But I'm sticking to the shadows."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*He hugs her back.*

"okay."Sally gets up and runs and jumps into the forest calling leo name"LEO? where are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*He hugs her back.*

"okay."Sally gets up and runs and jumps into the forest calling leo name"LEO? where are you?"

leo is sitting on a tree peeling an apple "eh?.."leo looks around "HELLLOOOO"  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:50 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

Sally runs to him and jumps to where he is"Leo your ok!"Sally hugs him"why did you get all freaked out early?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

Sally runs to him and jumps to where he is"Leo your ok!"Sally hugs him"why did you get all freaked out early?"

"uhh ya im fine" leo looks at sally puzzled " what are you talking about? i didnt freak out"  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:54 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"uhh ya im fine" leo looks at sally puzzled " what are you talking about? i didnt freak out"
"you ran off after i caught your ninja star." Sally hands him the star."You got mad at Watari and tryed to kill him to get me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"you ran off after i caught your ninja star." Sally hands him the star."You got mad at Watari and tryed to kill him to get me."

leo looks at sally and jumps back "what the heck are u talking about, and where did u get this? i didnt try to kill anyone? and who is watari?" leo puts ninja star back in pocket  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:05 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

leo looks at sally and jumps back "what the heck are u talking about, and where did u get this? i didnt try to kill anyone? and who is watari?" leo puts ninja star back in pocket
"leo please calm down....."Sally walks to him"You came back to the dojo. i swear it unless someone looks like you. and i told you about how Watari and me got close then you said some things. you wanted me , no matter what to cost may be."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"leo please calm down....."Sally walks to him"You came back to the dojo. i swear it unless someone looks like you. and i told you about how Watari and me got close then you said some things. you wanted me , no matter what to cost may be."

leo looks down "hmmm i dont remember going back there, all i remember that i was walking in the forest, not this one, but a nother one, and i met this guy and i followed him and he showed me this house and i went inside and he had this chest and...o crap" leo looks around nervous"umm u said i did all that stuff, was there anything..strange or...dark..about me?"  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:17 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

leo looks down "hmmm i dont remember going back there, all i remember that i was walking in the forest, not this one, but a nother one, and i met this guy and i followed him and he showed me this house and i went inside and he had this chest and...o crap" leo looks around nervous"umm u said i did all that stuff, was there anything..strange or...dark..about me?"
"yes, in a way. you did seem dark. am confused....whats going on?"Sally looks at him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff