Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyyls eyes slowly opened and they were blood shot and his oupild were dilated and he iris was light blue and glowing he put his hand over his heart where the blood was spewing out he started to shake a little "uggghhh.,........."
"what happened?" she trys to move toward him but she can't because of the heart machine and the vi in her hand.
bixyll gasps and the uv light starts to ocoke out of hi smouth "vi....vik....." *bixyll faints*
"viktor?"purrl couldn't move so she slowly unattarched the heart machine and the iv."bixyll..." purrl slowly made her way to bixyll.
" bixyll started bleeding
"BIXYLL!"purrl screamed she didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyyls eyes slowly opened and they were blood shot and his oupild were dilated and he iris was light blue and glowing he put his hand over his heart where the blood was spewing out he started to shake a little "uggghhh.,........."
"what happened?" she trys to move toward him but she can't because of the heart machine and the vi in her hand.
bixyll gasps and the uv light starts to ocoke out of hi smouth "vi....vik....." *bixyll faints*
"viktor?"purrl couldn't move so she slowly unattarched the heart machine and the iv."bixyll..." purrl slowly made her way to bixyll.
( dont forget william brought that bag of supplies)) bixylls skin was starting to burn form the uv light  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:24 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
( dont forget william brought that bag of supplies)) bixylls skin was starting to burn form the uv light
purrl opened the supplies bag.((what in the supplies bag?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
( anything medical i guess)) bixyll face goes pale  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:31 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
purrl pulls out the medicine and opens bixyll mouth and pours in it and she kisses him and rubs his throat to make it go down and she uses a different medicine for his wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
purrl pulls out the medicine and opens bixyll mouth and pours in it and she kisses him and rubs his throat to make it go down and she uses a different medicine for his wounds.
bixyll gasps on the medicine and his wound quickly heal and he sighs he says in a raspy voice "..th-thanks"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:39 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll gasps on the medicine and his wound quickly heal and he sighs he says in a raspy voice "..th-thanks"
"thanks william for the supples "purrl sayed quiet she was shaking a bit from not being connected the the heart machine and iv.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"thanks william for the supples "purrl sayed quiet she was shaking a bit from not being connected the the heart machine and iv.
bixyll stood up still a little woozt from the loof of blood he helped connect her to the heart montior and the iv than plugged himself into a machine that started to pump more blood into his bloos stream " that was close.... viktors back......"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll stood up still a little woozt from the loof of blood he helped connect her to the heart montior and the iv than plugged himself into a machine that started to pump more blood into his bloos stream " that was close.... viktors back......"
"i thought he was gone for a month!" purrl layed on the bed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
".. when took you here everyone followed us here... someone must of called him he came in angry and scremed and then ended up shoot me he would of made sure i was dead but william started to fight hi- WIlliam!!!!"bixyll ran out of the room ripping the pum of his arm and the blood started to leak on the floor  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
".. when took you here everyone followed us here... someone must of called him he came in angry and scremed and then ended up shoot me he would of made sure i was dead but william started to fight hi- WIlliam!!!!"bixyll ran out of the room ripping the pum of his arm and the blood started to leak on the floor
"bixyll...." purrl could only watch though the door"what am i going to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:21 pm
bixyll ran out of the mansion and on the ground was william bleeding and cut up and viktor was standing above him with sword to his throat bixyll dove at him showiving him to the ground bixyll pulled out a pistola dn aimed it at him " .... dont... move" his eyes were icy blue  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:29 pm
purrl waited in the room she was in and some members of the clan looked at purrl. purrl was sarced.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:56 pm
viktor dissapeared and reappared behind bixyll and stabbed his blade into his back bixyll screamed in agony as the blade ripped throgh the other side of his skin he grabbed the blade with his hand and boke it n half and steped foward making the blade pull out of his back he turned around and shot but viktor was gone and slashed open his back with his claws bixyll fell down to the ground and jumped bac up and and shot at him getting one bullet into him before he dissappearedagain and clowed him in the back of the head bixtyll fell down to the gorund and started to change to his dmeonic form he jumped at viktor and crushed him into the wall than started slashing apart his face vikto shoved him to the ground and stabbed him in the chext with his hand than pulled it out bixyll shoved him off and wounds healed right then the sook the blade and shoved it through him and into the ground the durthest it could go so he couldnt get up bixyll then took out the pistol and shot the whole round into his stomach bixyll took his normal form then the wounds opened back up and bicyll passed out andfell to the ground  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:20 pm
purrl was looking around then got up and took off the iv and heart machine and went outside to see bixyll knocked out"bixyll...." purrl when over to him and kisses him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games