Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:07 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"It's a matter of state of the emotion. You feel as though something has left you or your worried about something and you have no idea on what it is. It seems it's rigt in front of you, but you just can't see nor feel it."

"Oh.." she said to herself, she looked at Deruku, then back to Zexion. "I haven't been feeling like myself lately.." Deishi walked up to Zexion, with her head down.

"What are you feeling then?"

She was in front of him, and swiped the butterfly from his hand. "I can't feel, not now anyways.. My heart has been crushed," she looked up, and felt like she needed to cry it out, "by you." Deishi wanted to run up to her room, lock the door and let no one pass after what she told the one she loved. "It's ok to shout at me and say I will choke on those words when I die. I think I should too." the butterfly dropped from her hands, but weakly fluttered it's way up to find a resting place.

Zexion caught the butterfly with his palm still open. "That's not like you, to give up. I didn't crush your heart, I opened it." Zexion repaired the wounds on the butterfly with his own darkness. "It won't be dark, it will be the exact way it use to be." He held out the butterfly for her to take.

"Sorry." she took the butterfly and it took shape of a heart. Deishi put it up to her chest, and it slowly went in. She dropped to her knees, took Zexion's hands, and whispered, "I'm so sorry.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:26 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"It's a matter of state of the emotion. You feel as though something has left you or your worried about something and you have no idea on what it is. It seems it's rigt in front of you, but you just can't see nor feel it."

"Oh.." she said to herself, she looked at Deruku, then back to Zexion. "I haven't been feeling like myself lately.." Deishi walked up to Zexion, with her head down.

She was in front of him, and swiped the butterfly from his hand. "I can't feel, not now anyways.. My heart has been crushed," she looked up, and felt like she needed to cry it out, "by you." Deishi wanted to run up to her room, lock the door and let no one pass after what she told the one she loved. "It's ok to shout at me and say I will choke on those words when I die. I think I should too." the butterfly dropped from her hands, but weakly fluttered it's way up to find a resting place.

Zexion caught the butterfly with his palm still open. "That's not like you, to give up. I didn't crush your heart, I opened it." Zexion repaired the wounds on the butterfly with his own darkness. "It won't be dark, it will be the exact way it use to be." He held out the butterfly for her to take.

"Sorry." she took the butterfly and it took shape of a heart. Deishi put it up to her chest, and it slowly went in. She dropped to her knees, took Zexion's hands, and whispered, "I'm so sorry.."

"Don't be, just kill this beast."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:36 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I don't know if I can. Deruku is a part of me, the other side of me. But, I guess I will kill her for what she has done." a sword appeared in her hand after she let go of Zexion's hands. It had vines wrapped and twisted around the handle. ([The rest of what it looks like.] Just add in the vines.) Deishi looked over at Deruku, who was standing there waiting for her to charge up to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:38 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr crossed his arms. "I feel like I'm being ignored..." He then turned and walked away with Xemnas following.
"xeggr!"larxene followed him((sorry i didn't see your last post))

"What now?"
"whats with you today. early you and me kissed and now your acting completey different"larxene grabed his hand

His hands were fairly burnt and he got them out of her grip. "Too much has just happened, just leave me alone." He conitnued to walk as Xemas was beside watching the show.
"no"larxene regrabed his hand and hugged him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr crossed his arms. "I feel like I'm being ignored..." He then turned and walked away with Xemnas following.
"xeggr!"larxene followed him((sorry i didn't see your last post))

"What now?"
"whats with you today. early you and me kissed and now your acting completey different"larxene grabed his hand

His hands were fairly burnt and he got them out of her grip. "Too much has just happened, just leave me alone." He conitnued to walk as Xemas was beside watching the show.

The illusion disappeared on her. "Gotta think faster." Xeggr said in a further distance.
Xemnas: "Excellent job. You've gotten better."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:37 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What now?"

The illusion disappeared on her. "Gotta think faster." Xeggr said in a further distance.
larxene disappears and appears right behind him and hugs him."i always follow you xeggr."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What now?"

larxene disappears and appears right behind him and hugs him."i always follow you xeggr."

Xemnas pulled Larxene away from Xeggr. "You heard the boy, leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:00 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"no!" larxene pulled away from xemnas and went to xeggr"please change back to how you were before"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"no!" larxene pulled away from xemnas and went to xeggr"please change back to how you were before"

Xemnas shot Nothingness at her back to leave a large burn mark. "You heard me as your leader, leave..."
Xeggr only looked down with no color in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:13 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xemnas shot Nothingness at her back to leave a large burn mark. "You heard me as your leader, leave..."
larxene bearly got up and looked at xeggr and put her hand on his shoulder"your eyes have changed xeggr....." larxene fell down to the ground. the heart xeggr gave her came out of her pocket  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

larxene bearly got up and looked at xeggr and put her hand on his shoulder"your eyes have changed xeggr....." larxene fell down to the ground. the heart xeggr gave her came out of her pocket

Xemnas was tunned to find a heart drift out of her pocket. He grabbed it and let it float over his palm. "Where did she get this?"
Xeggr just looked down blank stare srill looking as though possesed.
Xemnas then threw it to the ground and smashed it.
Xeggr then moaned and clenched since his heart got crushed.
Xemnas: "No one will be needing a heart like this anymore. Come Xeggr, we must train." They both then walked away with Larxene on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:22 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I don't know if I can. Deruku is a part of me, the other side of me. But, I guess I will kill her for what she has done." a sword appeared in her hand after she let go of Zexion's hands. It had vines wrapped and twisted around the handle. ([The rest of what it looks like.] Just add in the vines.) Deishi looked over at Deruku, who was standing there waiting for her to charge up to her.

"Allow me to help then." Zexion summond his Soul Eater and got within battle stance.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:26 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Allow me to help then." Zexion summond his Soul Eater and got within battle stance.

"Ok, but be careful, she has many tricks up her sleeve.." Deishi did charge full power, sword in hand. Before she got within 10ft, Deruku cloned herself, the gathered around Deishi. "Focus. Which one is me? Which one is fake?" Deruku teased. She cut through many of the clones, but still couldn't find the true body.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:06 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Ok, but be careful, she has many tricks up her sleeve.." Deishi did charge full power, sword in hand. Before she got within 10ft, Deruku cloned herself, the gathered around Deishi. "Focus. Which one is me? Which one is fake?" Deruku teased. She cut through many of the clones, but still couldn't find the true body.

Zexion did the exact same thing, but still standing on where he was. There were at least 10 of himself with the real one in the middle. "You know what to do..." he ordered and they all began to charge.

((Just to say this, I've seen pictures of Zexion fighting Riku and know a few of his tricks))  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:28 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xemnas was tunned to find a heart drift out of her pocket. He grabbed it and let it float over his palm. "Where did she get this?"
Xeggr just looked down blank stare srill looking as though possesed.
Xemnas then threw it to the ground and smashed it.
Xeggr then moaned and clenched since his heart got crushed.
Xemnas: "No one will be needing a heart like this anymore. Come Xeggr, we must train." They both then walked away with Larxene on the ground.
Larxene wkoe up later and saw that xeggr's heart was crushed. She moved over to it and moved all the pieces together then got out the potion she was going to use for something else later and pours it over the heart and it was partly together again, then she puts it in a heart capsule and put it in her pocket then got up and walked around to she saw xenmas and xeggr. Laxene uses her speed and attackes xenmas.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff