Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm
"Sure." she said motioning out the door. "Be prepared with positive pure energy if you need it"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 pm
"Don't stray too far you two," Rogi said as the door opened. "The house is still dangerous in and of itself and then there is that other force out there."

Esteban walked silently through the halls of the mansion. He climbed the stairs to the second floor and then ascended the stairs to the third floor. With every step ge came closer to the strong sources of Light energy he'd been sensing since he appeared here. As he got off the stairs he ran into Christine and some fellow with black wings. "Well hello again Christine," Esteban said bending over a little. "And who is your young, fallen angel, friend?"

((I'm about to fly again, so I most likely will not post again till tomorrow...maybe I will later tonight, depends on how I feel))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

insane dark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:48 pm
Hatter had entered the decrepit mansion and made his way with an arrogant assuance. his heavy boots echoed before him, alerting all who may of been there. his white hat was tipped foward, shadowing all of his face but the psychotic grin that showed teeth whiter and sharper than the norm. he stopped when he saw a spaced out girl with aqua hair in hair and head phones covering her ears. he stopped before her and tapped her with his pure white boots, the smile stretching if possible.

"Ello Emily." he said, his voice uni-sexed and missleading to any one who would go by it. his body was the slim of a female but he towered over all with a masculine height.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm
(Hmm, a new character.)

Siegfried turned his attention to the new....person he supposed coming it. The person in question didnt have a sex that he could make out, but it seemed to know Emily. Greeted her by name as a matter of fact. I wonder who he or she is and how they know each other. Whatever they may have in common was no business of his. Siegfried tilted his hat over his eyes and waited for Emily to respond.  

Siegfried006

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:02 pm
Finally waking up, Blaze looked around, noticing a girl who was fast asleep and his sister, and dragon who he had told to watch her. Looking around a bit more he noticed Edgar working on Reiko. "Huh? Wait, don't touch the wiring!" yelled Blaze, just as Edgar had accidentally bumped a wrong wire, turning Reiko into her original form, a metallic egg-like thing. "Oh-no. What have I done, should have just shut up. Sorry Edgar." sweatdrop

(How did you replace the part of my chest that Reiko's arm had gone through?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 pm
(I stiched it together with some organic components that Edgar is made of. After all, he is partly undead)

Edgar blinked in amazement at the android's new form. Picking up the egg, he turned it over and over, studying as to how she could have done that. Of course, he was also wondering what wire he had messed up to do this as well.  

Siegfried006

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 pm
Damn! Esteban has grown stronger. But he knows the threat that I pose, so I will wait until the house is cleared of my, heh heh, little gift.

(A little gift from the clutches of death, even I don't know who or what it is or used to be. Have fun. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:20 pm
(Reiko is the Anima Adimantea EV, so that's all I have to work with.)

"I can still remember when I got her in that egg form, but then again that's also when this stupid black cloth got completely bonded to my back." So Blaze flapped the cloth that anyone would have thought would have been wings. Reaching towards the egg in Edgar's hands Blaze took the egg in his arm and kind of held it gently near his chest. "Thank you Edgar." he said as he bowed respectfully.

(Blaze is trying to make up for fighting Edgar.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 pm
Seeing her brother waking up and taking the egg from Edgar, she got up and started to walk towards him but suddenly she felt a power that fought against her light magic, she stopped and looked towards where the master of Little Necropolis would be coming in. She also had a hunch that an old enemy of the master was arising. She thought that maybe that was what was causing the dark voices.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:37 pm
Phantom had arrived in the room that Blaze was in, and noticing for the first time, the one that was taking apart the damage he had caused to Blaze, was partially undead. Ooh, this is delicious, if I can just take control, they will be helpless. He looks strong, so they would not expect an attack from their ally. HOHO! This is just to good to be true. Thought Phantom as he watched in the corner of the room, invisible and anxious.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Edgar nodded slowly to Blaze, accepting his thanks. "No....problem...." Walking back to the couch in which he had operated on Blaze, he started putting back all the tools he had taken out to work on him. Several whirls and clicks were heard as his hand picked up tool after tool placing them inside him.
Once all the tools had been replaced, Edgar took his hand and placed it on his right shoulder. Placing his fingers on key node on his shoulder under his coat, he cranked it to the left loudly. Jolts of energy coursed through his body as his energy core sped up, getting a jolt of bioelectricity from his shoulder battery. He needed a recharge soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm
Unknown power:I'm back? Who has brought me back from the clutches of the Devil himself? Oh well, I am back, mostly... but I'm back. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The unknown powerful being laughed, a laugh that to the right ears could be heard as an evil laugh like the Devil's own.

(The people who can hear the laugh are: Esteban, Rogi, Angel, Phantom(of course), Blaze, Edgar(a little bit), and Chris. Also I need Frostborne Prettygirl to PM me some info on the enemy. Like I said, Phantom cooked up a little surprise.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:08 am
((From Data Towers))

Big Zero was holding a coffin, a case containing Zero's Flame Sword, a shovel and a tombstone. After finding a somewhat hidden spot to bury the body, he started digging a rectangular hole. After he had finished, he lightly placed the coffin in the hole, and put the sword case on top of the coffin so that no one could steal it. Then, he placed the tombstone in its position and used one of his finger-mounted lasers to carve writing into the tombstone. It said,

Here Lies The Android Zero, A Great Friend

" So This Is It. This Is The Final Goodbye. Hope Ya Have A Good Time, Wherever You Are. You Were Human After All."

Big Zero Then Placed Zero's Old, Battered But Still Working MP3 Player On Top Of The Grave, And Attached A Concealment Device To It.

((To Port Dark Water))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:04 am
((Phantom cannot be in the room cause there is a barrier that protects all from anyone with the intent to kill. as far as i've seen, that is all phantom has had...as for the little surprise...it technically cannot be in the room either because of said barrier....however, i am gonna look past these two incursions this once because it will make for an interesting battle.))

Rogi appeared in front of the....person who had just entered the mansion, seeking Emily. "Good day," he began, "is there anything I can do for you?" ((I must say, he does not tower of Esteban, and is barely taller than Rogi, who is only short because he is fat))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 am
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
((Phantom cannot be in the room cause there is a barrier that protects all from anyone with the intent to kill. as far as i've seen, that is all phantom has had...as for the little surprise...it technically cannot be in the room either because of said barrier....however, i am gonna look past these two incursions this once because it will make for an interesting battle.))

Rogi appeared in front of the....person who had just entered the mansion, seeking Emily. "Good day," he began, "is there anything I can do for you?" ((I must say, he does not tower of Esteban, and is barely taller than Rogi, who is only short because he is fat))

(Oops. sweatdrop Well at least now I know.)

So he finnally awakend, heh, this will be intresting.

"What in the world!" Exclaimed Blaze as he heard a laugh that sounded of pure evil, "Angel, you hear that?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games