Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HikariKurai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:26 am
hello my nickname is Hikarikurai

i am 17 year old idiot, who loves anime and such i have know gaia since last year. my futher insterest are drawing, reading. I can also play the piano very well.
my favorite animal is the cat or fox

i dont really have a favorite anime show i just like a lot of them. Like Eyeshield 21, Saiyuki, Naruto, FMA, Prince of tennis and loveless. There are lot more that i know and like.

my favorite games are the final fantasy saga and devil may cry 1 and 3

what i plan to on the with the money is i win..
well complete a lot of quests for items that i have set my eyes on.

that is about what there is i know about me  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:53 am
My real name is John, I'm 13 with a birthday at October 19th.
I like to mostly play video games, and play basketball.
I have a female dog named Ruby about a year and a half.
I started Gaia Online about one week ago. 3nodding
I like to watch anime such as Naruto, Bleach, and The Prince Of Tennis.
My favorite video games at the moment are the Resident Evil series and Doom 3.
If I were to win the one million, I would finish my dream avatar, and help out my friends.

That's It. biggrin  

JPW_001

Night Ceres

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 am
Hello
my name is Haine. im a 17 year old pirates of the carribean and anime geek. i love cute things and i love to read (mostly mangas though.) im a junoir in high school offically. i live in G'boro, NC. its really boring here. never visit it. i have lots of friends. i have 5 pets. 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a guinea pig, i have 3 sisters. i love playing vid. games. and my favortie anime shows are Petite Princess Yucie and Sailor moon, sweatdrop .

well i guess thats it!
Bye and nice meeting you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:50 am
well, i'm Michele, call me Morph. i'm 15 going on 16. hrmmmmm... dont know what to say really. i'm a art and music addict...  

Vixen_Oxy

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:27 am
`L I B R A `

Hi... I'm [-Leixlaes-]... I'm a dood xD My name is Wallie

13 years old. B-day is Sept 17th. Been on Gaia for a about a year.
Live in Puerto Rico. Going to high school and a bunch of other stuff that's boring. cool

` T H E ` ` S C A L E S ` ` O F ` ` B A L A N C E `

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:03 pm
Hi. My name is Isabella. I'm 12 years old and I live in Texas. I usually spend most of my time on the computer since there's nothing else to do in this oh-so-boring city of mine. I really love music and anime. My favorite anime shows are Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, and Ouran High School Host Club. My favorite bands are Panic! At the Disco, Three Days Grace, Fall Out Boy, and Killswitch Engage. I'm mostly a quiet person around people I don't know but really loud and weird around my friends. That's pretty much it...oh and I LOOOVE waffles 3nodding  

Lance Corporal Dororo

Xergg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Hey, I'm Pieres! Feel free to call me Greg. I live in Minnesota and I am 15 years old. I am about to be a Sophmore in Highschool. I love anime/manga, music, animals, writing, and friends! I am quiet until I get to know you then I usually am loud and wont stop talking!

If I won the million I would help my friends get there dream avatars and then get mine!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:22 pm
Hi I'm Tina and my friend Pieres refered me to the site.
I love anime. My favorite show is Inuyasha! I love writing and music. I don't really like high school.  

Shann23

-_-_-Paula Koala-_-_-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:53 pm
I'm Paula "Koala" Taylor and I am 17 going on 18 in October. My friend from my Fruits Basket guild named UndeadTiger referred me to this Guild. I like listening to Rock music, drawing, writing, being with my friends and my b/f anf RPing on Gaia. If I were to win any amount of money, I'd probably buy what I need and donate the rest to my B/f, freinds, guilds and what ever else I feel like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:27 pm
Hiya.
I'm B.
14 years old
living in Maryland
I like anime, been on Gaia for about a year I think.
I like making new friends ;D
That is all for now I suppose.

yes cut play

[-blooberry-]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:34 pm
Hi! I'm Blooberry, people usually call me Bloo or Glacey. I'm 16 years old, and I live in Oregon. I've been on Gaia for about 2-3 years. I reeeally like anime, playing video games and other stuffs. Mah favorite animes right now are Death Note, Naruto(Shippuuden), and some random yaoi/shounen-ai series. And I love playing Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts. X3 POKEMON! <3!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:48 pm
*OMG! Teh ebil Skwittman encounters!*

Hails Mankind!
My original name is too long to spell it with your oldtimer letters, so it is enough to call me "Skwittman". I am 276 of your earth years old. My original place lies somewhere in the belt of Orion, but currently I am living in a basement of Area 51. My hobbies are: Studying Mankind, repairing my starship, planning world domination, genetic experiments and tricking the guards.

I hope I can gain some interesting knowledge, about you humans, like that riddle with the penguin...  

This is not Hellraver

The Insane Nothingness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:18 pm
Hello IM 13 you can call me Mop (its a nickname) i joined thios because i REALLY want to win,i have over 700 posts on gaia,ive been on for about 2 years,(though ym old account got hacked,then banned but no biggie) and i live in colorado.i luv to have fun,people can send me friend requests whenever,but they have to ACTUALLY message m,e sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:20 pm
I'm Taki-di, prefferably TD. I like gaiapets...I have no flippin' idea what I'd do with the money...take some time for me to believe I actually won. I got reffered by shadowmartyn but my parents put a block on my comp, whick messes things up and makes me mad xd  

Taki-di

GenPhylar

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:31 am
i'm GenPhylar. with the money, i'd probably start a guild,and use the rest for items. i got reffered by the tread in the main forums.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games