Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:58 pm

Ikkie grinned I got worried after a while
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:00 pm

Gohma smiled back as they reached the village. "I was worried as well. I almost gave myself over to death for my family." He walked her to his Grandfather's house and sat on the bed in the corner. He held her in his arms still.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Ikkie with a smile on face wondered: "They deserve eachother...." Ikkie then looked at the ground "Listen guys, i'm going to go look for anyone near by...."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:17 pm

"Don't worry about it Ikkie." Gohma said smiling. "The only ones here are Shu and Ozzy. Zetsumei is at the temple. Just stay here with us."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:20 pm

"No thanks, I'm going to walk a bit...."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:20 pm

Miharu woke up and saw Gohma! She glanced him and slapped his face "THAT'S FOR WORRYING ME!!" she yelled

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:21 pm

"Ok then." He replied absentmindedly. He looked back to Miharu's beautiful face and ran his finger gently down her cheek. Sighing softly he layed her on the bed and stood. He didn't know if she would ever forgive him after today. He walked slowly out of the room after Ikkie.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:24 pm

"Oh don't run!!!" Miharu waved her fists quickly at Ikkie and Gohma

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:26 pm

Gohma turned back and sat on the bed next to Miharu. "I'm sorry." He whispered quietly.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:29 pm

Ikkie walked to a tree and sat high at the top "I've known her aslong as I can remember, never have I loved a girl before...."

ThePheonixGuardian

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:31 pm

"Okay....." Miharu said staring him before grinning
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:32 pm

Gohma shook his head frowning. Standing up he walked to the window. "Its not ok Miharu. I said terrible things to you."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:37 pm

"And I said to you!" Miharu then walked up and when she was walking out of the door she looked back "You can't leave in the past, Gohma!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:39 pm

Gohma leaped out of the window. He sent out a call to Zetsumei for him to come. As he landed in front of the house the guardian appeared next to him. "Take me to the earth temple." Gohma said smiling softly. "Alone."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:41 pm

"Man, why dose'nt she like me??? Ever since we met, shes always thought of me as a friend....."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games