Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8900 8901 8902 8903 8904 8905 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:17 am

We need more people to post so we can try and forget the epic fail that was Mecha Thompson.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 am

Ribbin

We need more people to post so we can try and forget the epic fail that was Mecha Thompson.

EDITED.

Page stretch.

Patchouli the Librarian

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:26 am

That wasn't epic fail, Ribbin. It was hella funny, because almost all of you shat bricks.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:27 am

Betman
That wasn't epic fail, Ribbin. It was hella funny, because almost all of you shat bricks.

I was at work when it happened. So I missed all the 'funny', but it seemed lame because he was just say boring things and people were freaking out for no reason. =/

BTW I GOT FABLE 2 PUB GAMES.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Patchouli the Librarian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:28 am

Betman

T'was fun, indeed.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 am

Ribbin
Betman

I was at work when it happened. So I missed all the 'funny', but it seemed lame because he was just say boring things and people were freaking out for no reason. =/

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING SPINNERBOX RIGHT NOW!?!?!??!!/1/1/1/1?!?

Lawl

@Aurelia: Yes. Lulz were obtained.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 am

Betman
Ribbin
Betman

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING SPINNERBOX RIGHT NOW!?!?!??!!/1/1/1/1?!?

Lawl

@Aurelia: Yes. Lulz were obtained.

I have to eat first, then I'm gonna hook that shizzle up to Kagura's 360 and DL. ;D

They didn't have the Pub Games until like a week after I pre-ordered it. =/
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:49 am

Ribbin
Betman

I can't see how it was funny or offensive lolololol.

What the Pho

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 am

Im kinda pissed off at Meph for doing that. But I knew he was only kidding so meh
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:55 am

xDDDD

Kath, why would you even be pissed? Did you take it seriously?

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:57 am

I dunno, I guess the thing is that he was pretending to be some religious dude and after all that happened lately and today being the One Month Day that one of the kids died im kinda mad
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:59 am

Kathulu93
I dunno, I guess the thing is that he was pretending to be some religious dude and after all that happened lately and today being the One Month Day that one of the kids died im kinda mad
The smart money says that it was a joke, and we should all have many Lulz over it.

I'm also sure that he wasn't trying to make fun of the kids that died. It's just funny when someone brings something controversial into the cult.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:01 am

Betman
Kathulu93
The smart money says that it was a joke, and we should all have many Lulz over it.

I'm also sure that he wasn't trying to make fun of the kids that died. It's just funny when someone brings something controversial into the cult.
I know he wouldnt mean to, but the pics with God/Jesus and all is kinda meh for me. I know its all in lulz but im not gonna be a weeaboo about it and just let people have their fun.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:03 am

Whoa, I missed a hell of a lot. eek

SpookyJester

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:04 am

SpookyJester
Whoa, I missed a hell of a lot. eek
I know, me too. I was only gone for 2 days
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8900 8901 8902 8903 8904 8905 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games