Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8920 8921 8922 8923 8924 8925 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizarain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 pm
Rockgirl809
Can someone seriously check the gosh freakin custom weapons stuff ?!

From what I remember of the approvers, yelling out like this tends to piss them off and they end up taking longer to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:40 pm
Is there any restriction to how many techniques we can learn in a certain time frame?  

Mizarain

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am
Mizarain
Rockgirl809

From what I remember of the approvers, yelling out like this tends to piss them off and they end up taking longer to do so.

Not when she says it in such a way that makes us all laugh our heads off. It's so funny the way it's said. Come. Laugh with me. xD

And my answer to your question is this: "Learn as much as your laziness permits." If you feel you can learn every single one of your techniques in one go then knock yourself out. 8^D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am
Jelly Loves Shane
Mizarain
Rockgirl809

Not when she says it in such a way that makes us all laugh our heads off. It's so funny the way it's said. Come. Laugh with me. xD

And my answer to your question is this: "Learn as much as your laziness permits." If you feel you can learn every single one of your techniques in one go then knock yourself out. 8^D

Well I can't quite learn all of them just yet since Genin can't learn S-ranked techniques.... but I think at the current time... let's see.... Chuunin are five, kicked to seven from the plus two for being above ranked, plus one because I'm self-learning... then minus three from class and clan.... then divided in half from the training grounds (That's what the airship says anyway) so at best, learning Chuunin techniques would be only two/three posts. And because I'm a Hyoton user, Wind tech end up getting kicked up a rank in potency so my Chuunin tech have Jounin power.... learning everything that I can in even a short time would probably be overkill..... but my guy just got told to train so he has literally nothing to do and no one to talk to...

Uhm. When can we start making custom stuff you are not who I thought... you were previously Jellisha and your name now threw me off.... troublesome...  

Mizarain

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 am
Mizarain
Jelly Loves Shane
Mizarain
Rockgirl809

Well I can't quite learn all of them just yet since Genin can't learn S-ranked techniques.... but I think at the current time... let's see.... Chuunin are five, kicked to seven from the plus two for being above ranked, plus one because I'm self-learning... then minus three from class and clan.... then divided in half from the training grounds (That's what the airship says anyway) so at best, learning Chuunin techniques would be only two/three posts. And because I'm a Hyoton user, Wind tech end up getting kicked up a rank in potency so my Chuunin tech have Jounin power.... learning everything that I can in even a short time would probably be overkill..... but my guy just got told to train so he has literally nothing to do and no one to talk to...

Uhm. When can we start making custom stuff mein fuhrer?

After Tl;DRing that entire block of text, Jelly gave an approximate response. 8D

Just start learning whatever it is you think you need to learn and stuff. Find someone to spar with and learn stuff while you do. I find it's the best way to do things.

And you can make customs whenever you want. Any amount you wish to make I believe. 8D

I should change my name more often. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:37 am
o_o  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm
Reiko Zena
o_o

:O IT IS OUR LORD REIKO ZENAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All hail the mighty Reiko Zenaaa!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm
Jelly Loves Shane
Rockgirl809

Lol it not funnnnnnyyyyy crying nobody laugh along shhhh simmer simmer down  

Rockgirl809

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:15 pm
satans-plaything
Reiko Zena
o_o

:O IT IS OUR LORD REIKO ZENAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All hail the mighty Reiko Zenaaa!!!

We shall do your bidding!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:04 pm
-Lurks in a haystack-  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:11 pm
Reiko Zena
-Lurks in a haystack-

What item is that cape?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Reiko Zena
-Lurks in a haystack-

What item is that cape?

Billowing cape. There's a red one as well.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Reiko Zena
TheWingsOfTheGods
Reiko Zena
-Lurks in a haystack-

What item is that cape?

Billowing cape. There's a red one as well.

Lord Reiko Zena, Your choice of royal garb today is quite pleasing to this servants eye. How may we serve you today?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:20 pm
Reiko Zena. Zeek Heil! Zeek Heil!  

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm
does anyone here know who i am? ._.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8920 8921 8922 8923 8924 8925 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games