Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8969 8970 8971 8972 8973 8974 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Oiy, mate. I am curious as to how you plan on killing the Jinchuuriki.
You should give him to had0u. biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Eplc Reaper
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Kaisen has matured a bit since his 'flashy' days, where I would have burned him at the stake and feasted on his testicles. xD

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Eplc Reaper
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Kaisen has matured a bit since his 'flashy' days, where I would have burned him at the stake and feasted on his testicles. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:13 pm

*Passes on the floor* wake me up at christmas, K thanks bye.

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:28 pm

Oh joy, I send a genin out to Tell other kages that i'm not looking to make allainces witha side mission to find 2 new recruits for Suna (No steal em, mind you, just to find 2 willing people to join), and it turns into an international incident.
Although i will say that if you do kill my Shinobi while he's on this mission, i will respond in kind.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:44 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Oh joy, I send a genin out to Tell other kages that i'm not looking to make allainces witha side mission to find 2 new recruits for Suna (No steal em, mind you, just to find 2 willing people to join), and it turns into an international incident.
Although i will say that if you do kill my Shinobi while he's on this mission, i will respond in kind.

Could the Kazekage kill the Mizukage question

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Eplc Reaper
TheWingsOfTheGods

According to Muffin, Kaisen is the most op of the active op characters, unless Kleine is creeping around in some sketchy back-ally somewhere rofl
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Ro Mayvine
Eplc Reaper
TheWingsOfTheGods

According to Muffin, Kaisen is the most op of the active op characters, unless Kleine is creeping around in some sketchy back-ally somewhere rofl

Oh, I agree with you that Epic Muffin has had some very OP creations over the years, but so has Wings. This would be a battle that I would love to witness.

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:02 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Eplc Reaper
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

If Kaisen is back, deity's be with Akika and Armand, does this mean that Lucy-Poo is dead?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:04 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Eplc Reaper
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

If Kaisen is back, deity's be with Akika and Armand, does this mean that Lucy-Poo is dead?
Yes.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:15 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Eplc Reaper
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Yes.

Time for Mizuki to find a new lover.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:26 am

Eplc Reaper
TheWingsOfTheGods

Sure, but the reverse is also true. It all depends on the circumstance of the battle, allies, location and what not..

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:34 am

Ro Mayvine
Eplc Reaper
TheWingsOfTheGods

So according to the person who owns the rpc, his rpc is the most op of the active characters. That sure sounds familiar. *Cough* Hector, Mikyo, Bandit, Firu, DSW, *Cough*
So sure, as far as He is aware of, his is the most op. But who knows, really.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:55 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
Eplc Reaper
TheWingsOfTheGods

So according to the person who owns the rpc, his rpc is the most op of the active characters. That sure sounds familiar. *Cough* Hector, Mikyo, Bandit, Firu, DSW, *Cough*
This is true 3nodding

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ro Mayvine
Eplc Reaper
TheWingsOfTheGods

Not going to lie. I LOL'd at this.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8969 8970 8971 8972 8973 8974 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games