Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

mellygirl562

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:11 pm
Darks Angel forever
I think the worst way to die is being burned alive or decapitated alive!

No, being decapitated while your dead would be the worst way. Lol. -Sarcasm-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:38 pm
um... how about being eaten alive and still somewhat alive when the big beast is digesting you... >.> ah, the pain... the pain...  

NeverEden

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:53 am
being slowly dipped into boiling water and having your skin burn off your eyes boil out your finger nails bent back and fried your clothes melt into your half burned off skin and your bones becoming a grill to burn you from the inside out  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:12 am
azng3rl21038
ohneyroi
finalkeyblader
Having a crazy Australian man with a tow truck take you to his hideout miles beyond civilization in the middle of the outback, then, as you believe you are about to escape in one of his previous victims' cars, he stabs you in the back through the seat you're in, throws you on the floor, paralyzes you, cuts off your fingers and feeds them to you, pulls out all your toenails, cuts the webbings on your hands and feet, shoves toothpicks far into your ears, busting your eardrums, and finishing by stabbing two knives into both of your eyeballs, piercing them, as well as your brain.

i've seen it... good movie.........

beeing eaten alive by rabbid dogs or pigs, sounds much worse...

i never heard of that movie but that is a horrible way to die.....slow and painful burning_eyes

i've remembered the name of the movie.... Wolf Creek (2005), Greg McLean (director)  

ohneyroi

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:28 am
Preety much any of the deaths from the movie Cry_Wolf would be horrible, provided everyone actually died.

But Dane cook pinned it. The background images kinda suck, but it's still funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYarxil7j8c  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:44 am
mellygirl562
Darks Angel forever

This has to be quoted in the first post. xD;  

Lady Chu Monster

pimpster7885

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:12 pm
aney way is horrible  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:16 pm
getting stabbed a dozen times(while still alive) then getting shot(while still alive)
then getting drowned. neutral feeling all the pain and when in the water the pressure will open up all the gashes and cuts then you die

things from saw is scary  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:18 pm
oh and another thing. being inside out  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:37 pm
»Any Type Of Torture for me, would be the worst.
I wouldn't care if I was shot. Sure it would be painful but atleast I wasn't having an arm removed and have a chance of living.«

Toxic Entity

PunkGoesMetal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:19 pm
Rechu
So, I was talking to my friend Zach the other day and he told me that a girl was masturbating with a broom on top of her washing machine.

Weird enough as that is already, she supposedly fell off the edge and impaled herself with the broom o_o it punctured through her all the way up to her lungs and supposedly she died instantly but still.. damn that would be a horrible way to die. x_x

Imagine the look on people's faces when they found her, eh? xD

I'd like to hear some other interesting and gruesome ways for people to die, for some reason it gives me a good laugh, even if it is made up xD

mellygirl562
Darks Angel forever

hmmm, being burned alive?

thats the worst thing ever! hahah  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:07 pm
wow those all suck.i would hate to be in a saw movie. crying
although i love saw!!!! hehe.
very interesting  

atreyu_luvr

Takeru_Crimson

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:54 pm
Dying of a broken heart, slowly wasting away everyday, loving someone who will never return that love.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:11 pm
Have a toothpick in your mouth.You fall.It falls out and lands point up and impales you through the heart.  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:13 pm
- The Silent Hostile -
getting stabbed a dozen times(while still alive) then getting shot(while still alive)
then getting drowned. neutral feeling all the pain and when in the water the pressure will open up all the gashes and cuts then you die

things from saw is scary

how bout stabbed?needled?drowned?castrated?and still being alive.Until they cut off your head xp .never piss off the Czar! twisted  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff