Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Interracial Dating/Couples! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:01 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Jehovah's Witness? I've never heard of that before. sweatdrop

I guess you have a point, I had actually never considered faith when I think about raising children. I guess a lot of people tend to overlook it when they get engaged or decided to start a family. Since I wasn't raised with a strong religious background.

I did not consider the long term but rather the momentary..

I would say let the the child decided but they are too young to be able to decide.

Isn't religion just some principles and sense of security to live by? A way to help promote order in society and unify people in some way?
I would assume most religions value life equally?

Well, that is sort of what a Religion is. All of them are different. Mine is about giving people hope and educating them about the truths and facts found in the Bible and about Jehovah God. And, by learning about them and the wonderful promises behind them, to give them hope in the world and help them to draw strength from God to make it through tough times mrgreen .

Yet, for some reason, we're hated for that neutral ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 am
Two days ago I realized how many white/Asian couples there are. D:
I went to my mom's coworker's party and there were three white man/Asian woman couples, including my mom and her boyfriend.
And the host, who was gay and Chinese, also had a white boyfriend. D:
That's a lot, considering it was a pretty small party.
The good thing about it was that there was this cute Eurasian boy who taught me how to skateboard~ : D

As for me, I find white guys more attractive than Asian guys and I'll probably end up marrying a white guy. D;

a polka dot

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 pm
@corvius: I think it's the preaching. People don't really like that. lol

@noodle: lol my cousin's marrying a caucasian man... I think... possibly, I'll know when I get there. But yeah, when they got engaged there was some talk in the family about marrying a non asian guy and my great aunt got pissed lol. well it's not really not a laughing matter i guess.

Personally I don't think you should raise a child using religion. I think you should use logic and common sense and teach children to use logic and common sense, if they see a need to be religious then they can pick for themselves when ever they want to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:52 pm
Depending on what Religion you use to raise your child, things will stick a lot longer and harder to the child, including great moral points and responsibilities.

@noodle - I've noticed that too. Have you ever seen on commercials that its the same thing on there, too? Phone commercials and car commercials that I've seen usually have a White man and Asian woman couple.

I've also never seen a gay Colored/Asian man. I've only ever seen Mexican/Spanish/American gay men eek

Corvius

mymiridon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:08 pm
@corvius: rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:05 am
@mymiridon:: Haha my mom can't say anything about me dating a white guy since she's dating a white guy herself.

@Corvius:: I haven't noticed the commercials, but I've seen it a lot in movies.
And there are probably tons of gay Asian men, considering how many Asians there are in the world.
You just haven't met one yet. ;o

a polka dot

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:40 am
I'm sure there are loads of gay asian men~ anyone read Hong Lou Meng? ((like.. 'dreams of a red mansion' or something in English)) it has so much slash in it, and it's like.. one of the classics.. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:23 am
yeah, homosexuality use to be accepted in asia, until the "man" came. lol  

mymiridon

Corvius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:14 pm
User Image

Please use this thread instead of the one that I've just locked.

xDD

Niphz
Crew

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:40 am
Man I haven't been here in ages.

I know I've already posted and stuff, but I feel like posting again, so yeah. xD

In terms of dating, I'd prefer an Asian, but anyone is fine. Marraige though...

And kids, yeah. I personally would rather not have a mixed child.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 am
What exactly defines the subtle differences of "race" anyway? confused  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:45 pm
color.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOyRWuklsiQ

it talks about how the majority of azn/white couples are white guy azn girl and not the other way around.

me personally, i find white girls more attractive than azn girls and for that,
i blame the western society, its media, and the internet lol

im 100% chinese tho and i would really like for my kids to learn chinese as well considering that mandarin is the number 1 most spoken language in the world and will one day topple english just as china sent the us packing to second place in the medal count wink

in the end tho, im probably gonna settle with an azn gurl anyways (preferably chinese)  

lil camula

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces