Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Pokemon D/P Contest, STARTING SOON!!!!!!(finally...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:23 pm
For some reason dest. bond didn't work. And damn you and your ice fang XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:23 pm
That one was a lot closer! gonk I was scared if breloom wasn't there to take that fly I would of lost gonk

It stops working on your next turn. so from when you expolded it stoped working.

Alot of my pokemon know Ice or Fighting moves blaugh  

Zetshimaru

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:25 pm
It was either that or brave bird, and that would of killed me with recoil. I could of double teamed but that would of been pure chance. I swear I'm saveing McExplodey for Sven! My finger slipped on my Lux too, I wanted to thunderfang again, but I hit crunch XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:31 pm
would you believe me if I told you Sven has a secret weapon? he does but I'm going to tell so it won't be a secret any more will it? in rain dance he becomes a god!

his speed doubles! his waterfall powers up even more then normal! because it has a power up from the rain and stab! It also has the power to flinch! yay god mode!! lol I don't use rain dance much though I have a dewgong that is made for rain dancing put she sits in my pc a lot. Sven doesn't need it. his choice band is plenty.  

Zetshimaru

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:35 pm
bah and humbug. I'd just use d. bond and let you kill me XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:40 pm
but then I'll die crying I don't wanna die crying I think the gym leaders would be sad too. I beat them and if you beat them that means they lost to a loser which would make me sad all over again becuase that would make me a loser crying

any ways I need to get to bed my first day back to school in two weeks is tomarrow exclaim I have been gone many days because the dr. told me too but she says I have to go back now crying So no more poke kee manz all dayz... Okay I lied for the most part I sleep all day.... sweatdrop  

Zetshimaru

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:52 pm
I'm out of school, college got out last thrusday for me. So I get to power up my other team, I thinks its because they're all in the 30s is why they're so weak. smile

But yeah if anyone else is up for a pratice match gimme a pm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:30 am
Ouch...registeel....and you tap too hard on your screen I can hear it over the mic XD  

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:08 am
lmao!! really? i didnt notice that. anyway, to clear things up, the 3 regis are not uber. everyone knos dat  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:00 pm
I can't enter.....
You killed me when you said no Lugia gonk  

Dark Super Sonic

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:13 pm
Durahan2
Ouch...registeel....and you tap too hard on your screen I can hear it over the mic XD

You tap the buttons too many times gonk

my DS: *tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap etc.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:28 pm
Zetshimaru
Durahan2

You tap the buttons too many times gonk

my DS: *tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap etc.*

That's why I turn chat off lawl.

What the Pho

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:01 pm
=O
is there still a spot open?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:03 pm
yup  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items