Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

gotanhulahula

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:56 am
but my first time we played with each other for about an hour before we got going and we did it in the basement bedroom of my house we fell asleep and my parents almost caught us we ran half naked out of the basement window and here is a tip

heart ....when you find someone grab and dont let go... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:59 am
P3NGW!N

Btw, I'm not surprised there are so many virgins on Gaia. xd Everyone may WANT to think they're the coolest thing ever, but the truth is that once you've got a Gaia account, you'll never be cool. And who would want to be on Gaia when they can be out having sex? ;P
And having sex makes you cooler? I'm not one of those virgins that are all like, "Omg everone who has sex is a whore" or "I'm saving it for marriage" or "I'm so lame because I'm a virgin" I'm a virgin, just cuz I am, no one looks at me oddly, or calls me a square. I could have sex if I wanted, it's nothing to do with a "cool" factor.

If you have sex, whatever, if you don't whatever, but this "cool" s**t concerning sex and virginity bugs the hell outta me. neutral

Aakiyana

Zephire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:11 am
Aakiyana
P3NGW!N

Btw, I'm not surprised there are so many virgins on Gaia. xd Everyone may WANT to think they're the coolest thing ever, but the truth is that once you've got a Gaia account, you'll never be cool. And who would want to be on Gaia when they can be out having sex? ;P
And having sex makes you cooler? I'm not one of those virgins that are all like, "Omg everone who has sex is a whore" or "I'm saving it for marriage" or "I'm so lame because I'm a virgin" I'm a virgin, just cuz I am, no one looks at me oddly, or calls me a square. I could have sex if I wanted, it's nothing to do with a "cool" factor.

If you have sex, whatever, if you don't whatever, but this "cool" s**t concerning sex and virginity bugs the hell outta me. neutral

I have to agree. Sex should have no part in how "cool" you are. And so many people do have sex because they think it'll make them cool or don't want to be "strange" by not having lost their virginity by 14. I prefer to think that on Gaia (or at least in this guild) people are smart enough not to just screw for such middle school drama stare

And to P3NGW!N: I could have sex if I wanted to, but I'd rather not regret the first time and be in a long term relationship with the person who I lose my virginity to. I don't bloody care if people think my being a virgin at 19 is cool or not, it's my damn life and standards, not yours or anyone else's!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:28 am
P3N: Umm I choose to be a virgin. I had three chances to have sex and I chose to be one. And having sex doens't make you cooler..

But I find it funny how alot of people here are virgins.
In my old school 96 percent weren't virgins. xD

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.
Its our choice to do what we want to do.
We're not going to have sex just to fit in.
Lawl I love how I'm automaticly speaking for everyone when I'm probably wrong. >_>

Losing virginity at a young age is really bad for teen girls though.
Because it does alot of crap to them, making their life worse.
Or maybe not. What do I know. Xp  

l0st-angelic-demon

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:58 am
Zephire
Rechu
@icePackett- I'm sorry your first time wasn't fun. =[ Did you guys use lube? o.o cause that can be a big part of whether your first time is pleasurable or not.

Yay! Someone else who knows that lube can make or break sexual pleasure! *huggles* Lube gets overlooked way too much, and I always hear "oh, she's wet enough so we don't need it" or some sort of variation. Little do they know that a women's natural lubricant can change for many reasons ninja

And really, if they've never tried it how do they know if it will have any effect or not?

I honestly have to say I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it if we didn't use lube. xP And it helps it go in easier for the first time.

He had a little bit on his hand before we were starting and just petting me with it on his hand was the most amazing feeling his hands had ever given me. o_o; So I would definitely recommend that couples use lube every time they have sex. xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:57 am
*Sighs*
I have my V-card.
But not willingly.
My boyfriend of two years, eleven months and two weeks... He lived in Texas. D: So yeah.

Although we broke up last month. And he is now going to collage. [[I am fifteen. He is eighteen. He is three years and two months older than I]] And I am a Sophomore. It was still an issue. Not one that got in the way of course. Just frustrating at those certain times. xD

Rayvn_Nightfall

Josh_Uchiha5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:45 am
whats the point of stating your a virgin you should be out there having fun instead of couped up on the comp complaining that you are there is nothing wrong with still having you V-Card but im just stating that this is not the place to find a person go out in the real world and make it happen

oh yeah i am NOT a virgin mrgreen

any questions?? question  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:47 am
I'm glad I lost my virginity to whom I did.

My current boyfriend. We've been together for a year and... one month. :] We are very happy together and always talk about our future. <3

Evil Radish

Zephire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:25 am
Josh_Uchiha5
whats the point of stating your a virgin you should be out there having fun instead of couped up on the comp complaining that you are there is nothing wrong with still having you V-Card but im just stating that this is not the place to find a person go out in the real world and make it happen

... As far as I know, no one has really complained that they're a virgin. And really, from all that I've read, nobody who is a virgin is going to go out and have random sex just so that they aren't a virgin anymore. Neither are they using Gaia to find someone to hook up with. And from what you said, it gives the impression that you do think something is wrong with being a virgin, or being online and being a virgin.

I loathe how now a days, some people just assume that every virgin who is online is looking for someone to hook up with and isn't happy with their life stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:49 am
Zephire
Aakiyana
P3NGW!N

I have to agree. Sex should have no part in how "cool" you are. And so many people do have sex because they think it'll make them cool or don't want to be "strange" by not having lost their virginity by 14. I prefer to think that on Gaia (or at least in this guild) people are smart enough not to just screw for such middle school drama stare

And to P3NGW!N: I could have sex if I wanted to, but I'd rather not regret the first time and be in a long term relationship with the person who I lose my virginity to. I don't bloody care if people think my being a virgin at 19 is cool or not, it's my damn life and standards, not yours or anyone else's!

I agree with Aakiyana and Zephire. Sex doesn't make you "cool" and being on Gaia doesn't make you "un-cool", people like different things. Who cares if people are cool or not, why should it matter?  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:09 pm
i am 19 and a virgin and i dont care if anyone thinks its "cool" or uncool. I choose to be a virgin because i want to wait till someone loves and i know i can trust them.

when i was 15 i had a bf that wasnt all that great. I slept over his house (him on the bed and me on the pull out bed) well he tried to talk me in to sex and seemed to be very presistant about it. One night he tried to "make me" have sex with him. I gave him a bloody nose. =D

the last i heard he went out got another gf that night ended up sleeping with her. now a few years later i found out he has an STD from that night from his mom (his mom was like a second mom to me i still talk to her hes in NYC for college right now so he dosen't know she told me.) anyways, I'd rather have sex when i feel comfortable with the guy and know he's not useing my body for pleasure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:35 pm
his brother walked in.  

Princess To The Night

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

BaBii-GiRL455

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:41 pm
ima virgin...my parents wont let me date till i finish skool wich is kinda good cuz dating may give u feelings to try new things aka SEX!!! so im planning to hav it wen i get married WICH WILL TAKE FOREVER!!!!!!1 oh and DYI thers no such thing as safe sex says my mom...

SHE talking to me bout sex and im onli 13!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:43 pm
0_Setsuna_Mudo0
stare lots of you guys are virgins im 18 and i lost my viginity when i was 13 her name was Alexandrea and she is still my girlfriend im uuuhhhh........ going to propose to her tommorow YAY!! xd xd xd xp

Good Luck WIth that!  

Rowsie Powsie

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas