Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliea_1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:02 pm
paddaman
Hi all im glad to be in the guild i hope to make some friends before the battle system comes out...

Me 2 whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:44 pm
Hey, Its me Kaliea_1. My account just got deleted and now im in a new account

(( crying ))  

Priskills
Crew

Raisin_Bran_Pls

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:44 am
Pessy here, call me whatever nickname yuh like, just make sure I know what it is. 3nodding I have played a few rpg's and a few MMO's, although pvp wasn't too great because I was really weak compared to many. ninja In this one I should be close to equal to people. surprised

Anyhow, I'm 15 and in some very treeish town in the US. I do hope I'm not a twit in the first few days.

Gaia House: 001147 for those who care, I hang aroudn there when I'm bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:59 am
Hello my minions everone
Its Tabbithakitten I am one of your helpful Slave owners mods. Im 12 and one of Cadburys friends. slaves

Tabbithakitten

Masada

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:08 am
Hi my name is Masada (real name is Adam). I am 21 and i live and i am from jolly old England. My hobbies are Wargamming, Watching Anime, Football (or soccer as it is called in the US), Extreme Sports, Reading, Pro wrestling and Video games, And my favourite films/tv shows are The House of the Flying Daggers, Shaun of the Dead, Futurama, Battle Royal and My Family. Well that is it for my introduction nice to meet you all. And please be gentle i break very easily biggrin .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:29 pm
Tabbithakitten
Hello my minions everone
Its Tabbithakitten I am one of your helpful Slave owners mods. Im 12 and one of Cadburys friends. slaves

oh wow!! you're my hero!

everyone just check out this amazing use of the strikeout!

btw: welcome to the guild for everyone who's joined since my internet asploded  

Meowgan

EmeraldJen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:26 pm
Hello my name is Jennifer and I just recently joined the guild. I am really look forward to the Battle System when it comes out. (I hope it comes out soon) Anyways I would love to discuss it and make some new friends on here. Some of which I may battle when it comes out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:34 pm
hi im trevor i just joined im 11 and im from penncylvania and i cant wait till the battle system comes out!  

[]Roxas[]

glassjaw45

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:55 pm
hey well im jesse im 15 years old im pertty new to this game...things i like to do are hangout with my gf,play video games, and hangout with my friends....and i always love meeting new ppl soo if you wanna talk pm me sometime ok thanx bye  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:43 am
I'm Jasper, 17, though this is changing in about a month
interest towards games of all sorts, fps, rts etc.etc.etc. i like a bit of everything
so yeh, thats me, hope to meet all you guys soon as well  

Dark_exCal

KyonKyonSama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:13 am
Yo everybody, i'm KyonKyonSama, feel free to call me Kyon or Sama. I'm 11, and i really like this battle idea. It seems cool and intresting. Swords.. *drool* domokun Anyways, i'm from Finland and i live in Finland, Oulu. Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:34 pm
Yo.

On Gaia, Im known as Scott Wolfbane. My real name IS Scott, just for the record. Im 11 (Shut up.), and I like anime, manga, and video games. And dont mistake me for a person who says "Indubidibly" to sound smart. Ill say "Sure". Thats all... I guess...

eek

Scotty Calibur

The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:35 pm
Awesome, I made it in. Well, to start it off, I'm Eternal Knightmare. I'm a regular of the Video Game Discussion, Video Game Paladin, Avid user of Gaia, Metallica Diehard, Metal nutcase, and Transformers nerd. I work in Photoshop and 3ds max making cool images and Premiere making AMVs as a hobbie. Outside of Gaia I'm an recently turned 19 year old college student in my second year at San Jose City College in San Jose, California. I have been regularly attending Fanimecon for the past 4 year now, next year will be my fifth. College takes up most of my life, but I may apply for a job at the local EB games. Well that's enough about me. Thanks for letting me join.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:54 am
Nightmare Knight here, 22... Male... Avid rp'er, I like a lot of anime series like Wolf's Rain, FMA, Hellsing and a couple more, on college currently and... Yeah... That would be it...  

Razvan Tepes Dracul

Dangerous Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

mini_shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Well, my name's Joseph and you can call me Joseph, mini_shinobi, mini, or shinobi. I'm 13, but have the vocabulary and knowledge of an eighteen year old (so don't judge me on my age... I just hate that). Well, I'd like to think of myself as a cool, fun, funny, friendly guy, so, get to know me! Yay! Yeah.. Well, Cadbury, still got that picture I did in photoshop for you?

EDIT: I love RPing and above that, battle RPing!  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff