Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:51 pm
"I'd hope so." He smiled lightly.

Kanda waved her hand away, staring back at her as they continued walking.

Inconspicuously to her best ability, Carlotta followed the two keeping a good distance away. She could barely hold in her laughter as she stalked them towards the end of the hall, hoping to catch them before they turned the next corner.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:56 pm
"Yeah.... She's kinda grown up, isn't she...?"he smiled back.

---

Didrika pouted slightly and poked him again. She had fun bugging him like this.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:07 pm
"She sure is. I hope it doesn't change her to much."

A few seconds later Carlotta darted forward with as much speed as she could manage, she roughly shoved the two towards the far wall into the conveniently open storage closet. Just as quickly she shut the door, taking out a key which she had swiped earlier and locked them inside. Carlotta leaned against the door and sighed in relief.

Kanda cursed silently under his breath, shaking his head as he swatted the girls hand away for a second time. Before he could realize anything he felt Didrika pushed against him and before he could manage to push her away he found himself falling against the ground of a very dark room. Kanda's only reply was a half dazed groan.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:16 pm
"I don't think we have to worry about that. She'll always be the Didi we know!" Lavi smiled at Allen.

---

Didrika was laughing at Kanda's annoyance when she was roughly shoved into Kanda and into a dark room. "ow...." She rubbed her head and sat down. "Where are we...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:33 pm
"That's good then! I'm glad we can count on that." He returned the smile.

"What the hell!" He spat, sitting up quickly. Kanda looked around, examining the small area. It was rather cluttered, filled with boxes but enough to move around in. He didn't answer and quickly turned for the door, turning the knob harshly. Kanda cursed again. "Storage closet of some sort."

He considered the possibility or breaking it down, but there didn't seem to be enough room to do so.

Carlotta smiled, placing the key into her pocket and turning away from the door.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:38 pm
"So, should we look for her or leave her alone..?"

---

"Is there anyway out...?" She looked around at the small area and sighed. It was so small... and she was most likely stuck there... with Kanda...  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:41 pm
He turned the handle again, and then kicked the door hard in frustration. "No. Damn it!" Kanda turned back to Didrika, and sat down on a nearby box thinking of how to escape the horribly scenario.

Allen paused. "We should go look for her. Make sure that she's okay at least."

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:44 pm
Lavi nodded. "Okay." He stood up and waited for Allen before they would commence the search for their daughter.

---

"Awwww! Why? I don't wanna be stuck in a closet with you! You're mean!" Didrika said, pointing an accusitory finger at him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:51 pm
He glared at her, staring at the finger pointed in his direction. "Well you're..." Kanda stopped and stood up, and walked to the door leaning against it as if listening for the sound of footsteps. "I don't suppose you have a hairpin or anything similar?"

Carlotta chuckled to herself, things were much more interesting when two opposites were together. "I wonder how they will get out." She smiled quietly.

Allen stood up after Lavi, and looked up at him. "Where to start then? Down the way she left?"

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:00 pm
"uh, no sorry..." She pulled her knees to her chest, once again feeling useless. She always felt somewhat useless when it came to fighting. She could never kill an Akuma herself, and that made her feel that way. She went really quiet and rested her head on her knees, looking at the door sadly.

---

"Sure. Let's stick together this time. Last time, I had gone in the completly wrong direction and it was a pain to get all the way back. If we both go in the same direction, then it'll be less of a pain to go back the otherway..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:07 pm
He nodded. "I don't think she could have gotten to far, I hope she's alright."

Kanda sighed, watching Didrika for a few moment and then sunk down beside her. He stared up at the ceiling bitterly and silently. He also couldn't help but watch the girl every now and then.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:21 pm
"Yeah. We should find her soon enough."

---

Didrika was silent for a moment longer before mumbling. "Sorry I'm useless..." She wasn't sure if he heard her or not, but at least she had said it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:29 pm
"There isn't much that can be done anyway." He muttered quietly, half hoping that Didrika would not hear him.

Allen yawned. "It feels like ages since I woke up.. This is a long day."

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:35 pm
"Yeah, it really does.." Lavi said, stretching a little bit.

---

Didrika heard his words and wondered if in some weird way that was his attempt of making her feel better. She just nodded slightly, wondering if someone was going to find them soon.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:57 pm
Allen smiled and then called Didrika's name, hoping to run into her sooner than they had before.

Kanda only continued to watch Didrika, she wasn't so bad when she was quiet. It could always have been much worse, he'd just had to wait patiently. So far, that was quite hard for him to do but he'd manage. Kanda wanted to say something to break the silence, but drew a blank and just watched her with bored interest.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff