Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:50 pm
Because when I arrive, I-I will bring the fire
Make you come alive, I can take you higher

User Image

I am debating on whether or not to start making all of the Rozen Maiden dolls(from anime) right now, or wait till December, but that is next on my list, they will be plushies =D

Next I'll probably just do comp. art, and color on shoes and stuff ;3

User Image

What this is, forgot? I must now remind you
Let it rock, let it rock, let it rock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:44 pm
I've been working on a mixed media sculpture. You can se emy progress here
it's taking forevers. =(  

Viceregal

Viceregal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:23 pm
I am also working on my Etsy store!
Right now I am trying to figure out what my "store policies" are but I am having a hard time thinking. I might just do that tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:55 pm
I´m working on mask-parts (sorry, if it is the wrong word, but this should make clear what I mean 3nodding ) made of latex. My speciality are elven ears at the moment...I had a hard time figuring out, how to tmake them.  

Ylith

milkbun

Precious Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:58 am
I have so many craft stuff I bought and should have done already, but I FINALLY FINALLY settled on making small flet plushies

I'm hoping to get my etsy store going soon too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Im currently knitting legwarmers in a babypink color :3::.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Drowtung

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:29 pm
I just started my first quilt on wednesday. It's very exciting and I hope will turn out very well.

I have a bunch of other crochet and knit projects, such as an Afghan, a fish hat, and some socks.

I always have to keep myself busy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 am
Currently I've been looking into starting some chain mail pieces. And candy jewelry for fun. ^^  

The Flesh Failure

scream aim fire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:31 pm
      i've been working the past month or so on making sculptures to sell at a convention.

it's soooo time consuming.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:05 am
I'm working on waiting for my darn czech pressed glass beads to arrive!

Also working on a shop rebranding, and possibly joining a UK alternative to Etsy, and adding more things to my shop, once my beads arrive!  

AkibeJosephus

JennJenn8

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:04 am
sweatdrop I know I havent posted in a long time to this forum >.< But I really like this guild it has so many awesome artists and makes me inspired =D . I just found out that I can fire work at a place near I live so i am going to start doing ceramics again which is super exciting! I also have a huge stack of felt that I ordered from schoolbox so I have been playing with ideas on what to do with that... I will post pictures if I ever stop procrastinating!!! razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:29 pm
This is my most recent project:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the first of five mushrooms I'm making for a mushroom swap ^_^ I still have to make the others and paint them all. Run out of clay, just waiting for my order to come in to make the rest sweatdrop  

Chisa
Captain

Xiephyron VII

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:03 pm
been a while since i've been here.

i'm working on some new clothes, and a few other things.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:48 pm
So many projects, so little space... lol

I just finished my first pair of crocheted baby booties and and almost done with the matching hat (booties are already gone to the mom-to-be, but I'll see if I can get a pic when the baby arrives...in 3 weeks. GAH!!!).

After the hat, I am working on 2 blanket buddies--one in green and one in yellow, I think.

Meanwhile, I am putting together a rainbow cuff using square translucent beads and elastic thread, a half dozen or so 'unicorn tail' hair ornaments, and crocheting a glo-in-the-dark and mixed color shrug.

All this while trying to unpack from my second move in 2 months. sweatdrop  

ladyjewell

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

void flower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:47 pm
I desperately need something other than writing a compiler, but alas, school takes precedence.

My latest craft was a crochet piggy, though.

Piggy (Flickr)

I learned how to crochet and made her for a good friend for Christmas. I plan on continuing with crochet and making my mum an elephant, and various other things smile  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff